Convention Events and Programming > Gaming

BESM D20 Survey

(1/3) > >>

PezCat:
Please note that this poll will likely affect exactly which BESM genre(s) will be available for play at Kumoricon this year.

Feudal Fantasy - Feudal Japanese style setting such as Ruroni Kenshin or Inu Yasha.  Supernatural situations optional.  There will also be an L5R game being run by Nyco27, so this genre will be covered one way or another.

Mecha - Like the Gundam series.  Do I really need to explain this one?

Magical Girl - Likely modern setting with all sorts of cheesy Sailor Moon knockoff goodness.

Modern Fantasy - Modern setting plus nifty supernatural yumminess.  

Modern Action - Again, I don't think I need to explain this one.  Fast cars, big guns, all the good stuff (but likely no mecha).

Alternate Dimensional Travel - Mundane peoples/students sucked into another dimension and learning how to cope.  Think El Hazard.

Suggestions also welcome, but if you're one of those who ARE interested in RPing, get your opinion in, since these things can take time to prepare.

PezCat

TomtheFanboy:
Since i've played almost all the other genres in other games (OK, the dimensional travel was indeed a BESM game) I'm voting for Magical Girl/Boy. It'd be the only genre where I wouldn't be stuck thinking of other games I've played.

I think that a team of Magical Students would be excellent for a one/two shot game. Especially after I get done helping sailornaboo with the slumber party.

Teh Becca:
...Magical Girl would be pretty fun for a one-shot, I'd have to agree... It's so zany, it just might work!

TomtheFanboy:
Viva La Fille Magical!

If we have 4 votes already we almost have a whole squad!
This is gonna be so cool.......

You know, I wouldn't mind connecting Magical Girls and Mecha, we could be like a girly Volrton or something............. with one token dude that everyone thinks is gay......

Teh Becca:
I call the role of airheaded leader's jerk of a best friend! XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version