Author Topic: Why can't I log out?  (Read 2658 times)

Offline MoonlightMistress

• Oni
Why can't I log out?
« on: August 26, 2006, 04:46:23 pm »
This is actually Dark_Lady_Kassendra here ^.^ My cousin signed in on my computer now I can't get her screen name  to log out so I can log on DLK and post.... *cries* Help me (insert name here) you're my only hope!
Come little children the times come to play, in my realm of darkness

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Why can't I log out?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 06:37:57 pm »
I'm wondering if she's leaving the "remember me" box checked when she logs in so your computer remembers her instead of you.  Try coming onto the page, logout (as her), log back on but have the box checked.

Then again you could be doing this already and I'm not sure this will help but I suppose it's worth a try.

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Why can't I log out?
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 07:10:40 pm »
I don't think that's what she's meaning, Negima. At least how it sounds to me.

It just sounds like she can't log out, plain and simple.

Well there's a solution to that!

If you're using IE: go to Tools, internet options. Then hit delete cookies. Reload the page and login (though now you're going to have to do that for every forum/place you have to login to).
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Dark_Lady_Kassendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/darkladykassendra.html
Why can't I log out?
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 10:50:22 pm »
Arigatou Trumby!! That is what it took to work. And, Negima ^.^ You were right, she did check the 'remember me' box and so it was on a vicious loop of death to not log out! Thanks both oh so much ^.^

*glomps for both of you*
Jerimiah of Bakazoku Fangirl- (yes, we're even engaged!!!! ^.^ we consumated our love with a Beef Crunch Wrap Supream and a hot sauce packet that asked him to marry me ^.^)

Goggle Squad Fangirl- also so dubbed by Waffles