Author Topic: Uh, Hello?  (Read 5119 times)

Offline Kagome-chan

• Oni
Uh, Hello?
« on: July 08, 2004, 12:30:13 am »
^ ^;; Hello, I've been drifting around the form, but I've never gotten a good time to post.

*bows* Hajimemashite Kagome-chan (or Mika-chan to my friends)

^ ^;; what else to say is a blur to me, seeing as I haven't learned that much Japanese yet, as my boyfriend is still teaching me... though I am taking lessons soon.

This will be my second con ^ ^ and I'm glad about that.

I normally cosplay as Kagome, but seeing as my costume has "magically" disappeared.... so says my brother.... I will be going as my own character ^ ^

I'm pleased to meet all of you ^ ^m

Kag-chan

(eh... I feel a bit odd now -_-;; )
Life is Anime, Anime is life, but what if we lose one?

Offline Oubeji

• Chibi
    • http://oubeji.deviantart.com/
Uh, Hello?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 07:26:26 am »
*imagines your brother cosplaying as Kagome*
That could happen..... :lol:
This will be my first con, so it'll be fun to see you there. Which convention have you gone to last time? And how well does your bf speak Japanese?*just curious because I speak fluent Japanese and it'll be fun to have someone speak my native language.*
-A.I-

Offline YariChuu

• Sailor Scout
Male Kagome. X3
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 08:17:25 am »
Mehehe...I wanna see your brother in a school girl uniform. X3 D'awww..

*huggle* ^.^ I'm Yari! I'll be cosplaying as either Tayuya or Gum, depending on which day! I'll look for you there. Pleased to meet you. ^.^-
No No Four times no I'm not your daughter!

Offline Takmai

• Sailor Scout
    • http://takmai.deviantart.com
Uh, Hello?
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 10:01:20 am »
I'll be there as a DDR character, and some others if the costumes will get together.  My friend was the Riku from last year, so I'm going to be her Sora some time... I'm contimplating the Keyblade now. XD The people on cosplay.com make them look so realistic.  Do they do that with wood usually?  I'll probably try it that way...
It doesn't matter whether you win or squelch, but how you play the tuba.

Offline zenix

• Chibi
Uh, Hello?
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2004, 03:12:35 pm »
wouldent be the first time a man wore a school girl uniform to a can and it wont be the last

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Uh, Hello?
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2004, 04:01:36 pm »
Quote from: "zenix"
wouldent be the first time a man wore a school girl uniform to a can and it wont be the last

Along those lines, we will know we have officially "made it" as a con when we draw the feared one known only as "Man-Faye" through our doors...

But then again, I'm just sick enough to hope that people like that DO show up for the sole purpose of psychologically scarring others.  Watching people shudder and twitch is fun.  =^~.~^=

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline Kagome-chan

• Oni
Uh, Hello?
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2004, 07:58:13 pm »
Heh, it could, but I think my bro trashed it -_-

I went to the Sakuracon ^ ^ my father went with me and it was his idea that we go to another one. ^ ^ This time I'm bringing some friends since my father know nothing about anime.

My boyfriend speaks japanese very well, but, sadly he's not coming with me. ^ ^ He's gonna be in Japan all summer for his Ninjitsu.

^ ^ nice to meet you Yari, he he

Yeah, it wouldn't be the first time a guy is in a uniform  ^ ^;;  It is fun to watch the people's reactions to them, one of my friends (that's a guy) wore a uniform, it was pretty funny.

Offline David4516

• Cabbit
Uh, Hello?
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2004, 08:37:33 pm »
Hi,

I'm also in the middle of learning Japanese. It can be difficult, but it's also alot of fun compared to western languages, or at least I think so...

I wonder if this board supports Japanese characters? Let me try an exparament:

はじめまして ぼく は デイビッド です。 アニメ が 大好き。 

Offline Kagome-chan

• Oni
Uh, Hello?
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2004, 10:05:54 pm »
I can read it ^ ^ I'd say something as well, but... o.O I'm tired....

Offline Spit

• Sailor Scout
    • http://thebakaotaku.topcities.com
Uh, Hello?
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2004, 11:08:09 pm »
OH MY GOD YOUR BOYFRIEND DOES NINJITSU?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? OH MY GESUS CHRIST!!!!!!! AhhhHHHAHHHHHH!!!!!! i wanna leanr ninjitsu sooooooo freakin bad!!! i even have a stealth ninja sword!!!!!!!!!!! ::weeps::  i must learn!!!!!! actually right now im learnig aikido!
mention this to me and watch the weather change.
--------------------------------------
Sakura-Con/Kumori-Con 08-10:
Bubble Head Nurse-100%
Zapdos-20%

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
Uh, Hello?
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2004, 02:27:34 pm »
Ninjitsu is merely being able to-Ninja's stealthly swoop in and erase top secret ninja secret-, so it really is easy to learn, if you know the trick! ^.^

Stupid Ninja Burger, I almost ordered two minutes ago, where's my hamburger! >.<
No, I'm not insane.  I'm just... happy.