Author Topic: Sailor Moon group?  (Read 12854 times)

Offline U-sa-gi-cha-n

• Oni
Sailor Moon group?
« on: July 21, 2006, 07:11:49 pm »
I'm looking for a Sailor Moon cosplay group. There were a few people up at Sakura-con, quite a few from PGSM too! I'm hoping someone is going as a Sailor Moon character. ^^

Anyhow, if there is, please let me know! I'd love to arrange something, anything really. I am going as Princess Serenity (manga version; you may have seen me wandering around at Sakura-con)

[=3 Usagi-chan
[=3

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 09:57:16 pm »
I'm going as Princess Serenity as well.
My sister is going as a giant life size Luna and we'll also have a Sailor Mercury and a Sailor Pluto (maybe on Pluto) and maybe a Tuxedo Mask.

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline U-sa-gi-cha-n

• Oni
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 12:23:43 am »
Awesome. I might double as Eternal Sailor Moon, and it sounds like for sure with high-school Usagi.

Are you going as manga/anime Serenity or PGSM Serenity?
[=3

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 01:54:48 am »
I'm going as kinda a cross between them both, anime and manga.
Oh cool, ur doing Moon and Usagi as well.
I want pics with you!!

Oh for the moon on your forhead are you painting it on or getting a jewl. I want to get a jewl but i dont know where to look or how to apply it. I already looked at Micheals and stuff.

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 02:13:36 am »
Quote from: "kimiski"
I want pics with you!!

Oh for the moon on your forhead are you painting it on or getting a jewl. I want to get a jewl but i dont know where to look or how to apply it. I already looked at Micheals and stuff.

I have a set of gold crescents, that I'll be using for my forhead jem. If you like I can bring my extras for you, I'll be cosplaying at a kinda mixed manga/anime Sailor Moon.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 11:21:02 am »
Quote from: "yukimizu"
I want pics with you!!

I have a set of gold crescents, that I'll be using for my forhead jem. If you like I can bring my extras for you, I'll be cosplaying at a kinda mixed manga/anime Sailor Moon.

Oh kewl!!
Thankies!!
Where should I meet up with you? I wont be in Cosplay tell after the opening ceremoney cause we wont have time to change and I cant wear mine for an hour in a small car from salem to Portland, at risk of damage ^__^;
Oh, what should I bring to apply them to my forhead with?

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 01:44:56 pm »
I'll probably be buying some spirit gum before the con. I don't have a room yet, so I don't know for sure when or where I'll be at around con time. But, if you've got a cellphone or something, I'll send you my number, k? (of course, if it's also easier, I could mail them to you, but I'm le broke)

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 01:52:33 pm »
I'll probably be buying some spirit gum before the con. I don't have a room yet, so I don't know for sure when or where I'll be at around con time. But, if you've got a cellphone or something, I'll send you my number, k? (of course, if it's also easier, I could mail them to you, but I'm le broke)

LOL, yeah.... brokeness is common this time of the con.
Uh...I'll have to see If I can borrow my dad's cell phone for the con, because mine is one of this cheapy pre-paid trac phones so I dont get good reception at all, and it wont let me add minutes, and I only have like 2.5 left. ^_^;;;
I'll PM you the number If he lets me take it.

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 02:02:39 pm »
Okies, Hope to hear from you soon!

Offline U-sa-gi-cha-n

• Oni
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 02:41:00 pm »
Wow. Alot of Sailor Moons this year. Are there any males this time? I saw a male Saturn last year, and a male Uranus at Sakura. I hope there's a Seiya!
[=3

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 01:21:55 pm »
Quote from: "U-sa-gi-cha-n"
Wow. Alot of Sailor Moons this year. Are there any males this time? I saw a male Saturn last year, and a male Uranus at Sakura. I hope there's a Seiya!

WOOHH!! SEIYA IS MY HUBBY!! Can u tell from my pic? Lol. *hugs Seiya plushie* Hes so pretttyyyyyy!!!!
AND SO IS DEMANDO O.O *obsession comes out*

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 02:34:20 pm »

WOOHH!! SEIYA IS MY HUBBY!! Can u tell from my pic? Lol. *hugs Seiya plushie* Hes so pretttyyyyyy!!!!

Demando is love! I hope to see someone cosplaying him!! :luvluv: I never got far enough into the series to really know much about the Starlights though ;.;

Offline U-sa-gi-cha-n

• Oni
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 04:40:31 pm »

Demando is love! I hope to see someone cosplaying him!! :luvluv: I never got far enough into the series to really know much about the Starlights though ;.;

>.< That's too bad cause Seiya is... Amazing. I love him! Though, Mamoru in the manga was nice, I didn't like him much in the anime. Seiya was just, lovely. Demando was awesome, too. But, I've never seen anyone cosplay as him! I've seen the four sisters, though.
[=3

Offline U-sa-gi-cha-n

• Oni
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 04:43:11 pm »

^_^ I made an AMV of Usagi and Seiya. They should have hoooked up! He's beyound pretty though, he's gorgeous. Has there ever been anyone brave enough to cosplay as Seiya, though? Think of all the fangirl who would glomp him, and fight over him!
[=3

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2006, 06:27:59 pm »
You people make we happy... ^_____________^
More Seiya and Demando lovers! And I would so glomp a Seiya at the con.
Actually, My friend was going to go as Prince Demando, thats why I decided on Princess Serenity instead of Sailor Moon, but she didnt have enough money so she cant do it.... T.T
But I told her if she can go next year as Demando I'll just go as Serenity again, we really wanted to go as a DemandoxUsagi couple.
HEHE... I made a SeiyaxUsagi AMV too!! I enetered it in the Kumoricon AMV contest, and after they show it I'll start puting it on like youtube, but I didint wanna do that until after it showed, so it doesnt ruin it and people already have seen it. It's called "Falling For You."

Offline U-sa-gi-cha-n

• Oni
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 06:38:37 pm »
You people make we happy... ^_____________^
More Seiya and Demando lovers! And I would so glomp a Seiya at the con.
Actually, My friend was going to go as Prince Demando, thats why I decided on Princess Serenity instead of Sailor Moon, but she didnt have enough money so she cant do it.... T.T
But I told her if she can go next year as Demando I'll just go as Serenity again, we really wanted to go as a DemandoxUsagi couple.
HEHE... I made a SeiyaxUsagi AMV too!! I enetered it in the Kumoricon AMV contest, and after they show it I'll start puting it on like youtube, but I didint wanna do that until after it showed, so it doesnt ruin it and people already have seen it. It's called "Falling For You."

Ohhh! Darn! That would have been awesome! I don't have anyone who would want to do that, sadly.

That's awesome, nice title, too! I'll be sure to watch out for it. =] I hope you win, too. That's such an awesome pairing. Hopefully there's a higher male turn out. Last year the only male Sailor Moon character I can remember was a Tuxedo Kamen-sama and a male Saturn (Both were really good, actually).

Do you know anyone going as a PGSM character?
[=3

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 10:22:24 am »
Hehe, thanks. I dont really mind not winning as long as everyone sees it. ^_^ I'm just happy my first one got in a contest, I'll be the one squeeling when it comes on.

I kinda remember a male Sailor Neptune, Saturn, Uranus and Mercury. There was this big group of male Sailor Senshi we passed in the lobby who was posing for a picture with an Inu Yasha group.

I dont know n e 1 going from PGSM, but I'm thinking of going as Princess Sailor Moon next year or Utena from Utena or Miaka from Fushigi Yugi for one day at least if my friend does go as Demando, if not for all three days.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2006, 12:51:08 am »
I know this is original but I'd kill to see a good tuxedo kamen... that'd be uber-cool xD
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2006, 11:15:04 am »
Quote from: "makichan"
I know this is original but I'd kill to see a good tuxedo kamen... that'd be uber-cool xD

LOL, were TRYING so HARD to get our Pluto's boyfriend whos coming with us to go as Tuxedo Kamen. But he's hesitant about it and is thinking of going as Wolfwood from Trigun.

Oh and if u guys r intereted on youtube I have a SeiyaXusagi group.
http://youtube.com/group/SeiyaxUsagi

Offline U-sa-gi-cha-n

• Oni
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2006, 08:57:00 pm »

LOL, were TRYING so HARD to get our Pluto's boyfriend whos coming with us to go as Tuxedo Kamen. But he's hesitant about it and is thinking of going as Wolfwood from Trigun.

I agree that there should be a good Tuxedo Kamen. I saw one really good one, but it was a girl. T.T I would love love love loooove to see a REALLY cute guy cosplay as Tuxedo Kamen..There was a really cute PGSM Zoicite (The Katakana for that looks so weird, by the way) at Sakua-con. u.u

YAY! Seiya and Usagi!! I think there should be a fanfiction.net group, too. But, sadly, I don't know any other fanfic writers who use that pairing T.T
[=3

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2006, 09:43:43 pm »

I agree that there should be a good Tuxedo Kamen. I saw one really good one, but it was a girl. T.T I would love love love loooove to see a REALLY cute guy cosplay as Tuxedo Kamen..There was a really cute PGSM Zoicite (The Katakana for that looks so weird, by the way) at Sakua-con. u.u

YAY! Seiya and Usagi!! I think there should be a fanfiction.net group, too. But, sadly, I don't know any other fanfic writers who use that pairing T.T

I use the pariing, and I think there is a SeiyaxUsagi group. I know for sure there is a DemandoxUsagi one cause its run by me. ^_^
If there isnt one I'll make one.
www.fanfiction.net/~kimiski
I have four stories going right now.
"For the One I Love" SeiyaxUsagi
"Return of Prince Demando" Has some UsagixDemando
"Dreaming of Diamonds" which will be completly UsagixDemando
and then "Sailor Earth Who." Which is SeiyaxUsagi. This one has 1 chapter left, and then Im starting another SeiyaxUsagi one, a really good one I think. It is set back on the Moon during the silver millenium.

Offline U-sa-gi-cha-n

• Oni
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 07:40:30 pm »

I use the pariing, and I think there is a SeiyaxUsagi group. I know for sure there is a DemandoxUsagi one cause its run by me. ^_^
and then "Sailor Earth Who." Which is SeiyaxUsagi. This one has 1 chapter left, and then Im starting another SeiyaxUsagi one, a really good one I think. It is set back on the Moon during the silver millenium.

Yay!!! You know, you are very quickly becoming one of my best friends ^^; And, you're making want to write and post my fanfic now! I am definetly going to go check out your stories, all of which I am sure are wonderful. I'm senshinoshikon if you get a review from me ^^
[=3

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2006, 10:33:26 pm »
I'll be cosplaying at a kinda mixed manga/anime Sailor Moon.

Oohh Yuki! I want to see your costume! It sounds exciting!

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2006, 10:56:48 pm »

Yay!!! You know, you are very quickly becoming one of my best friends ^^; And, you're making want to write and post my fanfic now! I am definetly going to go check out your stories, all of which I am sure are wonderful. I'm senshinoshikon if you get a review from me ^^

LOL, thank you.
Hurray you should post ur fanfiction. Thanks for going to check mine out, I get alot of hits but no one comments, it makes me sad.
I'll check you out too, tomorrow  ^_^ My sis is just letting me look at new posts before she takes over, lol.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2006, 11:10:39 pm »

oh man, MAKE 'em go... it'd be a shame, seeing as though there's 1,000 wolfwoods and like... maybe(?) 1 tuxedo kamen... it's the obvious choice, man xD
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 08:56:20 am »
I will be going as Human Luna and Taiki Kou in his yellow suit. There will be a Seiya, so don't worry. That costume will be the red suit, and Yaten will be there too in the light blue suit. But, we're all girls. If I can manage, I might break out the Tuxedo Kamen costume I wore to Sakura.

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 01:40:24 pm »
Quote from: "the_wind_the_sea"
I will be going as Human Luna and Taiki Kou in his yellow suit. There will be a Seiya, so don't worry. That costume will be the red suit, and Yaten will be there too in the light blue suit. But, we're all girls. If I can manage, I might break out the Tuxedo Kamen costume I wore to Sakura.

O.O *dies*
GWAAHHHH!!! CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH ALL THE STARLIGHTS??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???
Hehe... Im gonna hunt down Seiya and get a pick with just him too!! *dances* Seiya Seiya Seiya!! I've never seen someone cosplay Seiya before so now Im REALLY happy, lol. My sister is staring at me dancing... ^^;;; And now she's rolloing her eyes since I told her (She knows of my SeiyaxUsagi obsession, lol)
Human Luna is awesome xD Shes so pretty!

Oh and btw, (still trying to calm done, lol) the guy who we wanted to dress as Tuxedo Kamen is going as Wolfwood, he's already got some cosplay peices. WOOT SEIYA!!

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 02:18:49 pm »

O.O *dies*
GWAAHHHH!!! CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH ALL THE STARLIGHTS??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???
Hehe... Im gonna hunt down Seiya and get a pick with just him too!! *dances* Seiya Seiya Seiya!! I've never seen someone cosplay Seiya before so now Im REALLY happy, lol. My sister is staring at me dancing... ^^;;; And now she's rolloing her eyes since I told her (She knows of my SeiyaxUsagi obsession, lol)

Oh and btw, (still trying to calm done, lol) the guy who we wanted to dress as Tuxedo Kamen is going as Wolfwood, he's already got some cosplay peices. WOOT SEIYA!!

The Seiya that is going is a girl... As is the Yaten...

If I bring my laptop, I will be sure to have my Seiya/Usagi AMVs on it.

Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2006, 03:05:54 pm »

O.O *dies*

The Seiya that is going is a girl... As is the Yaten...

If I bring my laptop, I will be sure to have my Seiya/Usagi AMVs on it.

I know the cosplayers are girls, I said "he" referring to the cosplayed character. ^______^
HUrray, SeiyaxUsagi AMV's are cool. It's hard to find really good ones though. Theres some really good ones on youtube in my club though.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2006, 10:11:17 pm »
i have never sailor cosplayed but always enjoyed see you all dress up , it remeneds me or watching sailor moon back at 6am when i was in middle school not my first anime but it had to be the most of a single anime i watched at the time exept for robo teck that i dont remeberg
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline U-sa-gi-cha-n

• Oni
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 10:34:30 pm »

Tuxedo Kamen at Sakura-con, this year..? If so, were you the one who told me about the Sailor Moon group shoot the second day?! And yay!! Curiousity though, Manga/Anime human Luna or PGSM style Human Luna? And I'm glad to hear there's going to be star lights! May I get a picture with you guys as well? ^^;

Maybe we should just make a big Sailor Moon group meet up like there was at Sakura-con. Did Sailor V make it to the photoshoot? I know I saw her later..
[=3

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 10:51:16 pm »

Tuxedo Kamen at Sakura-con, this year..? If so, were you the one who told me about the Sailor Moon group shoot the second day?! And yay!! Curiousity though, Manga/Anime human Luna or PGSM style Human Luna? And I'm glad to hear there's going to be star lights! May I get a picture with you guys as well? ^^;

Maybe we should just make a big Sailor Moon group meet up like there was at Sakura-con. Did Sailor V make it to the photoshoot? I know I saw her later..

LOL, I think every Sailor Moon fan in cosplay or not is gonna be all over the Starlights. Especailly all the Usagi's and Moon's on Seiya, lol.
Sailor Moon photoshoot would be AWESOME!!

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2006, 10:18:26 am »

LOL, I think every Sailor Moon fan in cosplay or not is gonna be all over the Starlights. Especailly all the Usagi's and Moon's on Seiya, lol.

Yes, I was the Tuxedo Mask with no mask, and the manga style costume. I will be doing the S Movie Human Luna. ^_^

I better warn her, she's going to be running from a lot of fangirls then on Sunday night. Oh, watch for our skit! We're performing it at the contest.

Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2006, 01:31:22 pm »

Yes, I was the Tuxedo Mask with no mask, and the manga style costume. I will be doing the S Movie Human Luna. ^_^

I better warn her, she's going to be running from a lot of fangirls then on Sunday night. Oh, watch for our skit! We're performing it at the contest.

LOL, we wont be too fan-girlish  :roll:
Oh cool your doing a skit!! I'll clap extra loud for the Starlights!! R u guys Singing?

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2006, 05:16:01 pm »

Oh cool your doing a skit!! I'll clap extra loud for the Starlights!! R u guys Singing?

No, the singing comes in a couple of years. We're doing a comedy skit. But, I can't revel what's in it, now can I?

Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2006, 05:21:34 pm »

No, the singing comes in a couple of years. We're doing a comedy skit. But, I can't revel what's in it, now can I?

^___^ I cant wait to see it.

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2006, 07:48:58 pm »
That's good to know. ^_^ I'm excited about it.

Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2006, 05:30:18 pm »
Hey Sailor Moon fans.
I just was wondering if any of you have heard of the story of Kou Usagi?
She is Mamoru and Usgai's second kid, a short story made by Naoko Takeuchi for fun and nothing else.

Well, I found all the scans from it and am slowly putting it in english so people can read it.

Link: http://www.freewebs.com/hp_crazyness/sailormooncorner.htm

Offline Keenon Williams

• Sailor Scout
Sailor Moon group?
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2006, 02:47:21 am »
I wanted to go as Jadeite, but that damn outfit will be too tough.
06 - Naruto Uzumaki
07 - Ryoga Hibiki
08 - Kunio-kun
09 - Doctor Insano (Spoony Experiment), Seta Noriyasu
11 - Yuri Volte Hyuga

Help me make this year memorable! Take pictures with me at Kumoricon '11!