Convention Events and Programming > Fan Creations

artist alley?

(1/4) > >>

sae:
Hey guys!

I heard about your con while I was at Sakuracon and I'm most excited to show up :) I was wondering, though, what venues you have for aspiring artists, specifically if you plan on having something like an artist's alley?

If you could let me know when you'll be posting that information, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!
~Sae

EvilMonkey:
There will be an Artist's Alley area, it'll be called the Common Market, this is an area for aspiring artists and NFP convnetions and the like to sell works, registrations, etc.  You can actually get a contract for a table through the exhibitor relations director.

staze:
along those same lines, there will be an art show as well... which the art director will be getting some documentation up sometime within the next week or so.  

-Staze

Ruriko:
What a grand idea.

I heard about the con via a pallie at cosplay.com.

What sort of things are generally displayed in the Artist's Alley?  *points to newbie name*  Thankyou for your patience at my retardeness.......

EvilMonkey:
Artist Alley (our Common Market) is usually a place where artists have some of their artwork shown and for sale, and non-profit organizations are setup.  Basically it gives con-goers access to talk to the artist or organizer and just get to know more about the artist or convention, etc.  It's seperated from the exhibitor's hall so that people can actually hear and talk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version