Author Topic: mimiru cosplay  (Read 15939 times)

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
mimiru cosplay
« on: July 07, 2004, 12:36:01 pm »
hi there everybody!! i need a little help with mimiru's costume does any one have any ideas on the easiest way 2 make it??(material wise)
MiYaVi

Offline YariChuu

• Sailor Scout
mimiru cosplay
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 01:00:14 pm »
What part of it do you need help with? o.o
No No Four times no I'm not your daughter!

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
mimiru cosplay
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 02:23:05 pm »
Remember, Mimiru's costume is armor, not cloth.  And decency standards still apply at the Con.  Try to remember that while making it. ^.^
No, I'm not insane.  I'm just... happy.

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
mimiru cosplay
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2004, 03:02:55 pm »
yea i know its armor sorry about that what i meant was like the easiest uhh oh i dont know how 2 put it!! but what i meant was wood plaster or plastic or something else and i need help on the whole thing!! how 2 shape it and stuff i just need 2 know how 2 so that the paint job should be easiest 2 do but i also dont know how im gonna put the bottom part 2gether but the hardest looks like the arm thingy's
MiYaVi

jesse

mimiru cosplay
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 06:56:14 am »
umm what you could do is take like plastic circles ( like christmas ordaments maybe 5") then cutthem in half and use that ?? for the top do the same thing but first buy a bathing suit top or a bra that would work. for the sword you could use stryafoam or foam then but somthing over it. then paint it. The boots you could buy at a store (well ones that look like them) then but fabric over them. for the leg armor stuff just use plastic again then paint it. well thats all i can think of lol
~jess~