Author Topic: Preregistration is over?  (Read 2263 times)

Offline Purp

• Cabbit
Preregistration is over?
« on: August 18, 2006, 02:15:36 pm »
On th registration tab it says
***Registration Prices for adults are now at $35 until August 10th, when pre-registration closes.***

So... you hafta wait til registration at the door opens which is at 8am Saturday... right?
 I'm working at the state fair all through the con and wont be able to make it till the evenings, do you peeps know if the registration at the door is open all day?  I wont like, get there at 6:30 and be stuck outside with no pass, right?  'Cause that  would reeeeaaaally suck.
I be known as Teep(et)(lhw) in various places of the internet, you might know me?

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Preregistration is over?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 03:02:31 pm »
registrations opens at 8 am each day.  we are expecting to sell out this year at the rate that we have been going. If you are stuck not being able to get to us until late in the day, you may need to send someone ahead to purchase in for you.
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Purp

• Cabbit
Preregistration is over?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 03:37:05 pm »
Ok, thank you.  (If only I'd been thinking about this 4 days ago :x )
I be known as Teep(et)(lhw) in various places of the internet, you might know me?

Offline Neku

• Cabbit
Preregistration is over?
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 05:16:53 pm »
this will be my first time to Kumoricon, and i was wondering what the prices at the door will be, can anyone help me out?

Offline Purp

• Cabbit
Preregistration is over?
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 06:01:08 pm »
I heard rumors of $40, but unless it's officially posted somewhere you can't be sure, right?  All that's official is "more than preregistration" which was $30, then $35