Author Topic: (STILL)Looking For People Who Need A Room (Oxford)  (Read 3937 times)

Offline Chek

• Chibi
    • Cheklov's Stupidblog
(STILL)Looking For People Who Need A Room (Oxford)
« on: August 16, 2006, 09:55:05 pm »
LIke the title says, I'm still looking for people who need a room...you can saty the length of the con for $90, or a single night for $35. Drop me a line, I really need people.

Offline DMStudios

• Cabbit
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 12:37:12 am »
I might be interested.  I have a friend (possibly two), and myself, who may need a room.  He just recently got a speeding ticket, so I don't know if his parent's will let him go now:(.  If it's just me, then I won't need it, but if he's going, I'll let you know ASAP.
There's no "I" in D-Man. . . .But there's an honorary YATTA!

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 04:31:59 am »
Hmm, okay. Will that price vary depending on the number of people?  How many people do you have now?

I just reserved a room at the Oxford as a backup plan, and I've been quite happy with what I've found out so far.  I realize there are more people on the forums with rooms than needing rooms, right now, so it's possible some of us may want to combine and cancel one of the rooms.

How are your plans right now?

Oh, by the way, hi there DMStudios. :) (We've roomed together before)
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline Amerithe

• Cabbit
Last minute offer.
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 06:43:34 pm »
Is this offer still active? I'm trying to get up there, but the whole thing's incredibly last minute. I bought the registration last December, but I've been struggling to get everything together enough to make good on that. Anyways, just wondering if the offer is still open, if so, please email me at raukowen@hotmail, or as raukowen on AIM MSN and Yahoo messenger.
- Ryo's Amerithe
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad? said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 05:26:55 pm »
my boyfriend and i have a room at the red lion. the fact of the matter is that we have a spare bed, but if we can't find anyone to pay to use that bed, we can't afford our room and would be among those looking to share space. radien, you'd be a dream come true savior roommate if you're free.....
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).