Convention Events and Programming > Gaming

"Talkin' about my Magi-nation"

(1/2) > >>

Negima:
I know I posted something similar in the card tourney link, but does anyone here play or collect Magi-nation cards?  I'd love to play a game with someone, tournament or just for fun.  I have not played a game before but have a deck made up.

Thomas:
yo...I play Magi-nation...and I also happen to be headin to the con...so ill play ya a game...ill warn ya though...im pretty pro at it.

Im goin to cosplay as inu...im a little haevy set...and I wear glasses...and my names Tom if ya wanna watch out fer me...im happy to meet new peeps ^^

Negima:
Hooray, someone replied ^_^.  And don't worry, pro or rookie I'll still play.  I just wanted to play against someone and try out my deck.

Thomas:
ok...cool...just curious but,what type of deck do you have?...what region?...I myself(not meaning to brag) have one of every style...but my best is my core deck...so....thats probably what ill be useing...er...and im plannin to teach my gf Magi-Nation(shes going also)...so maybe we can play a multi-player game...how bout it?

Negima:
My main deck is actually a mixed one; Cald and Naroom.  It's been a challenge just to narrow down what cards to use.  I'm also thinking of bringing either my Nar and/or my Kybar's Teeth decks.
And sure, a multi-player game sounds like fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version