Author Topic: Signing up to do a cosplay skit, one problem  (Read 1979 times)

Offline gladimus

• Sailor Scout
Signing up to do a cosplay skit, one problem
« on: August 09, 2006, 08:48:27 pm »
We have all the members but 1 pre-registered. Our last member for the cosplay is currently in callifornia with no internet, and she probably wont be able to register until after the pre-reg. date. So... How do we do this? It says in the cosplay form that a badge number is needed, but if she buys it after pre-reg, how is this possible? Is there any way we can get her in....? Her character role is important. Help would be appreciated.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 10:46:30 pm »
Badge numbers are handed out when you pick up your badge.  No one has any idea what their number is yet.

I could be wrong since I'm not staff and don't know all the rules but I'm guessing you don't have to put down your badge number.

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 04:51:11 pm »
Living with the Prog director has its priviledges...

You do NOT need to have your badge number to sign up in advance.  There will be no worries here - trust me on that.  This question has come up, and I'm considering making a blanket post about it so that everyone knows if it hasn't been posted yet.  But you do not have to have your badge number at this moment to sign up - that's going to be more for once you're there at the con (I.E., you'll likely have to check your badge numbers in at that time, but not 'til then).

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline gladimus

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 04:54:12 pm »
Quote from: "PezCat"
Living with the Prog director has its priviledges...

You do NOT need to have your badge number to sign up in advance.  There will be no worries here - trust me on that.  This question has come up, and I'm considering making a blanket post about it so that everyone knows if it hasn't been posted yet.  But you do not have to have your badge number at this moment to sign up - that's going to be more for once you're there at the con (I.E., you'll likely have to check your badge numbers in at that time, but not 'til then).

PezCat

thank you for informing me