Author Topic: Yu-gi-Oh! cards  (Read 28025 times)

Offline Redundant Contradiction

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« on: July 28, 2006, 12:30:36 am »
I hope this is in the right place. Anyway is anyone still into it? If not are you up for a trade?

I've been looking for the Right and Left arms of Exodia the Forbidden one and I'm sure I've got something you would want for them.

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 12:54:39 am »
I will tared you a right arm for a right arm...hahahaha...not funny.. anyways I got into it but really never did anthing with it if you know what I mean. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 10:23:08 am »
I am a huge YuGiOh player.  I would love to see a small yugioh meetup happen at the con so we could play a bit.

I tried to make something happen last year but no one showed up.  LAME.

anyway, post here if you want to do some dueling action at the con.

also, I'll look and see if I have a right/left arm.  If I do, they would be the DB1 common versions of them...
The trick is not minding.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 11:02:03 am »
Both I and hawkeye are players. Her deck still stomps mine into the ground but I refuse to give up on my fire deck LOL. *grumbles something about dragons being overpowered*
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 06:58:08 pm »
The DB1 common versions are fine if you wanna part with em. What would you want for them?

If your taking about the structure fire deck its a good one to stall with while you do direct damage with the Solar Flare Dragons, and attack with the Raging Flame Sprite.

Offline Hawkeye

• Catgirl
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 10:31:35 pm »
Quote from: "kylite"
Both I and hawkeye are players. Her deck still stomps mine into the ground but I refuse to give up on my fire deck LOL. *grumbles something about dragons being overpowered*

Excuse me?  What was that about dragons being overpowered, and who took your deck out in seven rounds?  Who managed to get Red Eyes Darkness Dragon to the field?
"Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!"

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 11:55:16 pm »
Okay custom deck, got it. Do you use the Backfire card kylite? I've got a spare Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys, you want it?

Offline XCrashCardX

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 01:48:14 pm »
Ummm, I'm just getting into the game but my friend has helped me put together a deck. It's mostly warrior cards just cuz I like em.  :)  

But yeah, if you guys wana play I'm down. Even though I'm a total newbe  :oops:

Oh, and speaking of trading cards, I am looking for a Mystic Swordsman Lvl 6 if anyone has it. I have the Lvl 2 and Lvl 4 already.
Saturday Cosplay:      FFT White Mage
Sunday Cosplay:     Brandon Heat

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 03:09:01 pm »
There are some pretty decent pre-made decks out for around ten bucks, and they have some very decent cards like the Vampire Lord. Are you sure you don't mean the Mystic Swordsman Lv5?

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 05:56:24 pm »
Quote from: "Redundant Contradiction"
Are you sure you don't mean the Mystic Swordsman Lv5?

There is Silent Swordsman lv. 3-5-7 (the effect is an increasing amount of Spell resistance/negation)

and there is Mystic Swordsman lv. 2-4-6  (that effect is busting up face down monsters, with lv. 6 bouncing them back to the top of the deck and thereby creating a nasty lock up occasionally)

Offline XCrashCardX

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 07:48:22 pm »
Right, so once again I'm asking if anyone has a Mystic Swordsman Lvl 6. Not Silent Swordsman. Although if you DO have Silent Swordsman then I would trade for that one to.

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 08:34:33 pm »
Quote from: "XCrashCardX"
Right, so once again I'm asking if anyone has a Mystic Swordsman Lvl 6. Not Silent Swordsman. Although if you DO have Silent Swordsman then I would trade for that one to.

I do happen to have a spare Silent Swordsman Lv5, its limited edition. Would you happen to have a Cyber Harpie or any of Exodia?

Offline XCrashCardX

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 11:28:59 pm »
I don't. Sorry

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 10:34:34 am »
Does anyone have a cannon soldier? I keep getting Sanga of the Thunder from those DB1 packs.

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 11:40:59 am »
Does anyone have a cannon soldier? I keep getting Sanga of the Thunder from those DB1 packs.

an original rare cannon soldier should only be like 1-3 bucks at a card shop and the toon cannon soldier is also pretty common from the DB2 packs.  I was lucky enough to find a superrare cannon soldier at a card shop for $2, but the original should be easy to find if you look...

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 09:39:25 pm »
Sadly those type of card shops dried up in these parts. I would like to fuse the Labrynth Tank without a fusion substitute. :P I also am looking for a Destiny Board, on an unrelated note I just picked up Vol. 16 of the Manga and the Board spelled out death, in stead of final.

Do you think the Destiny Board would be good with the new Invinible Fortress structure deck?

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 10:14:58 pm »
Sadly those type of card shops dried up in these parts. I would like to fuse the Labrynth Tank without a fusion substitute. :P I also am looking for a Destiny Board, on an unrelated note I just picked up Vol. 16 of the Manga and the Board spelled out death, in stead of final.

welcome to the world of Konami censorship. :P

if you want to see all the edits that have been made to cards, you should check out this site:

http://ryousan.fateback.com/edits.html

Do you think the Destiny Board would be good with the new Invinible Fortress structure deck?

It all depends on how into the game you are.  If you are a more competitive player (like myself) you never use Destiny Board because of:  Heavy Storm, Dust Tornado, Mystical Space Typhoon, Mobius the Frost Monarch, Breaker the Magical Warrior, Harpies Feather Duster (if you play traditional) etc...  It is just a very bad win condition that demands you keep your spell/trap zone open and full of cards that don't protect you if your monsters get stomped.

Now, just for fun, I still wouldn't use it with the Invincible Fortress deck because that has many continuous traps and spells that take up space on the field like Ordeal of a Traveler, Robbin' Goblin, Ectoplasmer, etc...  Now if you were going for a full on high defence deck with D-Board as your win condition, then I can see that being moderately successful.

I have seen some fun Bakura fiend style decks with Destiny Board, but only in fun casual play.

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 11:03:32 pm »
I just thought of those continuous traps after posting, I'd still like to use all those spirit messages that are sitting around.  :roll:  Would you happen to have the Amplifier that goes with Jinzo then?

One more thing, Where would the Yu-Gi-Oh group meet up to play and when? What are there, four of us?

Also you seem to know your stuff, do you play by the rules in the rule book? There was a person around here, way back when, that kinda went by the things he saw in the show. He said you can't attack toons and other nonsense. Unfortunatly he was also in charge of the local tournament, of course this when the game was just taking off. When I just had an altered Yu-gi starter deck.

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2006, 11:04:48 pm »
I just thought of those continuous traps after posting, I'd still like to use all those spirit messages that are sitting around.  :roll:  Would you happen to have the Amplifier that goes with Jinzo then?

One more thing, Where would the Yu-Gi-Oh group meet up to play and when? What are there, four of us?

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 11:33:31 am »

Also you seem to know your stuff, do you play by the rules in the rule book? There was a person around here, way back when, that kinda went by the things he saw in the show. He said you can't attack toons and other nonsense. Unfortunatly he was also in charge of the local tournament, of course this when the game was just taking off. When I just had an altered Yu-gi starter deck.

I'll try to suggest a meeting place once we know more about what the events and rooms are..

and yeah, I do stay really up to date on all the rules and such.  I am also a lv. 1 Judge for YuGiOh.  (doesn't really mean a whole lot, but I can judge at tourneys and all that)

I also have the complete card rules and individual card rulings with me whenever I play.  Big huge 80 page 7 pt font bad boy of a document... :!:

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2006, 09:44:40 pm »
Its good to know there will be someone qualified there, might I recomend that you guys pick up the Sept. issue of Shonen Jump, its only around five bucks and it comes with the quick play spell card, Unity. I'm also having a newb moment, I can't figure out how to delete my repost above.

Have you seen the new Yu-Gi-Oh movie, Capsule Monsters? Is the movie supposed to end there? I liked it but there was no closure.

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2006, 11:26:36 pm »
Its good to know there will be someone qualified there, might I recomend that you guys pick up the Sept. issue of Shonen Jump, its only around five bucks and it comes with the quick play spell card, Unity. I'm also having a newb moment, I can't figure out how to delete my repost above.

Have you seen the new Yu-Gi-Oh movie, Capsule Monsters? Is the movie supposed to end there? I liked it but there was no closure.

I subscribe to SJ so I already have that card.  I haven't seen any of the movies, although a local library is showing the YuGiOh movie and I might go with my daughter to see it.  

I do enjoy the show and have seen many episodes in Japanese and English.  

Yeah, I just love the game, whether for fun or for serious tourney play, it is just a really really fun and addicting game.

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006, 12:40:32 am »
Looks like including me there are 4-5 players which may not be enough for an unofficial tourney ...sigh.

Anyone here read the manga? I'm a bit curious about how close the storyline is to the show, because I'm pretty sure the 4Kids company is yet again responsible for continuity issues.

Offline XCrashCardX

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2006, 01:32:38 pm »
Soooooooo are we not going to meet up and play then?

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2006, 06:32:36 pm »
I'd like to, sounds like Rarnom would be most likely to be in charge. Might just be a couple of informal games and trading/showing off rare cards.

Does anyone have any low level fairy types? I kinda want to make a Mokey Mokey deck just for giggles.

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2006, 12:19:44 pm »

Ok, I will only be up on Saturday, so we should meet on Saturday.  

As far as a location, I say we meetup in the RPG room (assuming there is one this year).  

Now as far as WHEN, I want to wait and see what the schedule of events is going to be before we commit to a time.  

sound good?

just watch this space for updates.

Offline DarkKnightUltima

• Sailor Scout
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 11:15:54 pm »
Ummm...Since this place is about Yu-Gi-Oh. I was wondering if I could post my warrior deck in here for rating and suggestions on it.

Level 7 - 12 Monsters:

1x Gearfried the Swordmaster
1x Gilford the Legend
1x Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight

Level 1 - 4 Monsters:

2x Marauding Captain
1x Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke
1x Warrior of the Wasteland
1x White Ninja
1x Princess Tsurugi
1x Obnoxious Celtic Guard
1x Mystic Swordsman LV4
1x Trap Master
1x Gearfried the Iron Knight
1x D.D. Survivor
1x Command Knight
1x Amazoness Fighter

Spell:

1x Banner of Courage
2x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Fusion Sword Murasame Blade
1x Monster Reborn
1x Axe of Despair
1x Release Restraint
1x Snatch Steal
1x Scapegoat
1x Giant Trunade
1x Lightning Blade
1x Mage Power
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Messenger of Peace
1x Pot of Greed
1x Fissure

Trap:

1x Draining Shield
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Sakuretsu Armor
1x Royal Decree
1x Ultimate Offering
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Skull Dice
1x Thunder of Ruller

In total 40 cards.

Please don't be too harsh on my deck, I don't play in tournaments and I know some of them are limited and or forbidden in tournaments.
PSN: MiyamotoKaizen
Steam: DarkUltima (Miyamoto Kaizen should be what you see)
Costume Progress:
Zengar Zombolt (SRWOG) - 100%

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 08:59:29 am »
Quote from: "DarkKnightUltima"
Ummm...Since this place is about Yu-Gi-Oh. I was wondering if I could post my warrior deck in here for rating and suggestions on it.

Level 7 - 12 Monsters:

(20 monsters)

1x Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight  OR  Mobius the Frost Monarch

Level 1 - 4 Monsters:

3x Marauding Captain
1x Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke
1x Cliff the Trap Remover  OR  Breaker the Magical Warrior
1x Exlied Force
3x Goblin Attack Force
1x Obnoxious Celtic Guard
1x Mystic Swordsman LV4
1x Mystic Swordsman LV2
1x Blade Knight  /  or a second Ninja Grandmaster
1x D.D. Warrior Lady
2x Command Knight
2x Matazza the Zapper
1x Magician of Faith

Spell:

2x A-Forces
2x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Brain Control
1x Premature Burial
1x Nobleman of Crossout
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Warrior Returning Alive
1x Graceful Charity
2x Smashing Ground/Fissure (whichever you can get your hands on)
1x Book of Moon
1x Last Will

Trap:

2x Royal Decree
1x Mirror Force / Call of the Haunted / Ring of Destruction
1x Torrential Tribute

Ok, fixes are in the quote.  

What I did was change up your monster line up so that it had a solid 20 monsters.  I took out some of the less effective stuff and put in more aggro and swarming monsters.  I also am not a fan of equip cards and I put in the A-Forces which acts like a super-powered equip for ALL your Warriors.  Just think, you have a command knight and one A-Forces and one other warrior they get an 800 boost.  Each additional warrior adds 200 so, by the time you get 3-4 out there you have warriors with a 1200 boost EACH.  That is sexy hawt.

I also trimmed up your traps to 4.  If you run 2x Royal Decree, then you are really set to deal with whatever your opponent throws at you.  All you need are the staples of Mirror Force/Call of the Haunted and Torrential Tribute.

The spells had to be revised to include some good recursion, simple monster destruction and other stuff.  I traded your Monster Reborn for Premature Burial and Pot for Graceful Charity.  This is just because I like to build pro/advanced decks and the difference in effect is really minimal.  I also took out Scapegoat and put in Swords of Revealing light.  Scapegoat fills your field up, and this deck is designed to swarm and kill. You need all the room can have.  Swords is an appropriate alternative.

I also didn't like the use of the Gearfried stuff.  Sure he is cool, but you shouldn't try to rely on combos.  Same with Gilford, a two tribute, non-special summonable monster is no good.

Lastly, I put in some non-warrior types because they are REALLY GOOD cards to use.  And besides, Breaker is a magical warrior so no big deal eh?  :wink:  He also works well with A-Forces and adds towards the bonus.  But, if you want to stay solid warriors, then go with Cliff, great monster, great effect, good card all around.  If you can get a Don Zaloog, that also would fit well in here.

As far as Swift Gaia goes, I have tried to use him in warrior builds and I had a hard time getting him out.  I think Mobius, even though he is not a warrior, is VASTLY better.  He is a game ending summon.  Seriously.

After these fixes, this deck seems like it would be very competitive, even in a tournament setting.  Pretty much all of the cards are commons too.

EDIT.  Fixed for new upcoming banlist...

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2006, 09:14:21 pm »
Hey, some equip spells are really good, like Megamorph and the Shooting Star bow - Ceal. Especially with the warrior structure deck which comes with cards to help recover those spells. I also found the Fiend Megacyber very effective. Actaully those three cards would be an effect come back move if your outnumbered and down in points.

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2006, 11:36:56 am »
Hey, some equip spells are really good, like Megamorph and the Shooting Star bow - Ceal. Especially with the warrior structure deck which comes with cards to help recover those spells. I also found the Fiend Megacyber very effective. Actaully those three cards would be an effect come back move if your outnumbered and down in points.

True.  Actually two of the best cards in the game are equip cards like Premature Burial and Snatch Steal...  :wink:

They way I play though is to think of if I am down to one or no cards, do I want to draw a Megamorph or something that will get me out of a bind on its own?  If my opponent has a monster and nothing and I draw an Axe of Despair, I have no defence and can only set it as a bluff and hope that next turn I don't die...

In certain decks, you NEED equips like Ben Kei, Cyber Stein OTK, etc...  

Most folks could get away with running one Mage Power and one United We Stand, and that could even work in this build.  Especially the United, but that is only available as an Ultra-rare and could be hard to come by.

The main idea is that if you drop the equip card then you NEED win with it that turn, because usually it gets killed the next turn.  Imagine you equip your monster with a couple of equips. You use those 3 cards and then the next turn your opponent uses one card like a Fissure to kill your monster and the two equip cards go bye bye as well.  Now you are REALLY stuck.  No cards, and your opponent has a definite advantage.

That is why I suggested A-Forces instead of an equip.  Yes, it is a bad draw if you have no cards, but at least it isn't attached to anything and it can stay around even if your monsters get eaten up.

So, yeah, that was the long-winded response.  I do agree though, equip cards can be good, but you have to have them in a deck that uses them as the strategy and will kill your opponent in one swoop.  Random atk-boosting equips just thrown randomly into a deck doesn't always work.

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2006, 10:42:54 pm »
To true, yet again. It really comes down to what you like to use, its only going to be YOUR deck if YOU make it. Having said that I'll probably use a structure deck with a couple cards added. Another good combo: Obnoxious Celtic Guard + Spirit Barrier with any attack enchancer.

How many people would you say is ideal for a tournament?

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2006, 12:05:50 am »
similar to the Obnoxious guard is to use Spirit Reaper with Spirit Barrier.  

Tourney wise, I am used to playing in 16 man tourneys.  The local card shop holds 3-4 free, single elimination, tourneys on Wednesday and they are always with 16 folks for ease of pairing and brackets.

Of course, the more the merrier, and I do enjoy larger tourneys with many folks.  I am not expecting high numbers at the con though.  But, if ANYone shows up it will be more than last year.

I had set up a meet up for the YuGiOh players, and no one came... :(

so, yeah, like I said, once the schedule of events is up, I'll suggest a time.

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2006, 07:27:20 pm »
It doesn't look like attendance would be over 10 now. Do you think someone would wander in if we put up a sign?

Were we any help Mr. DarkKnightUltima?

I would be willing to shell out a couple bucks for Exodia's arms if you do have them Rarnom.

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2006, 11:37:29 am »
I would be willing to shell out a couple bucks for Exodia's arms if you do have them Rarnom.

I still haven't gotten around to looking through my box for them, but once my grad school stuff is over (which is TOMORROW!!! yea!), then I'll do some looking.  I am pretty sure I don't have any of the arms though.

And I don't like to do cash for cards, but we can just do something nice and simple in trade, if I do have them.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2006, 11:46:56 am »
Iv been checkin out the new structure decks. super offense, suepr defense, attack from beyond the grave, etc...  they even came up with a harpie girl deck (mai from the tv show)
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2006, 09:08:31 am »
I've been playing Nightmare Troubadour for the Nintendo DS, and apparently the Egyptian god cards in there, I've managed to get Slifer. Do you guys have any tips for special sommoning 3 monsters in one turn, or keeping it on the field?

Offline DarkKnightUltima

• Sailor Scout
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 06:10:11 pm »
It doesn't look like attendance would be over 10 now. Do you think someone would wander in if we put up a sign?

Were we any help Mr. DarkKnightUltima?

Yes, all of you been a great help. I just need to get a job and buy the cards from that deck Redundant Contradiction posted from my deck.

I think there should be a seculded area for duelists. Bringing games and such. Just to let you all I know I have Yu-Gi-Oh!: Ultimate Masters game and if anyone wants to duel me in that area, I will bring it so I can duel you. Oh and I will bring my deck.
Costume Progress:

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2006, 10:36:06 pm »

I looked in my box and no arms.  I do have the left or right leg though...

Yes, all of you been a great help. I just need to get a job and buy the cards from that deck Redundant Contradiction posted from my deck.

I think there should be a seculded area for duelists. Bringing games and such. Just to let you all I know I have Yu-Gi-Oh!: Ultimate Masters game and if anyone wants to duel me in that area, I will bring it so I can duel you. Oh and I will bring my deck.

That would be cool.  Once schedules are up we will be able to plan on a time/place.

Offline DarkKnightUltima

• Sailor Scout
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2006, 08:41:17 pm »
That would be cool too. I was wondering....Do both the people need a Gameboy Advance to play it or can it be GBA Original and SP, DS and SP, DS and Original?
Costume Progress:

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2006, 09:31:59 am »
I see there is a tea party in the RPG room from noon-2pm on SATURDAY.  

We should all gather in the RPG room around 1pm and then either play there, or roll somewhere else to play.

sound good to everyone?

So, SATURDAY at 1pm we get our game on!

Also, on Saturday the NEW format will be in effect, I know most of you probably won't care too much, but I am excited about the new lists.  Here is a link to the new banlist if you are curious about what you can use.  

Advanced Format

Traditional Format

Offline DarkKnightUltima

• Sailor Scout
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2006, 11:29:30 am »
Quote from: "rarnom"

We should all gather in the RPG room around 1pm and then either play there, or roll somewhere else to play.

sound good to everyone?

Also, on Saturday the NEW format will be in effect, I know most of you probably won't care too much, but I am excited about the new lists.  Here is a link to the new banlist if you are curious about what you can use.  

Advanced Format

Traditional Format

Man, thats going to conflict with my Soul Calibur 3 tournament entry. I'll see what I can do. If I get knocked out first round I'll defnitely be there.
Costume Progress:

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2006, 11:45:10 am »

sound good to everyone?

Advanced Format

Traditional Format

By the new Format, you mean Advanced right? I like my Envoy of the begining, anyway this sounds pretty official now. I'll probably just use a structure deck anyway.

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2006, 01:55:39 pm »
Man, thats going to conflict with my Soul Calibur 3 tournament entry. I'll see what I can do. If I get knocked out first round I'll defnitely be there.

Well, this is by no means a set in stone time, if another time works for people, I am more than happy to oblige.  I am flexible...  But I just figured that 1 pm would avoid any of the bigger events that more people might want to attend...

By the new Format, you mean Advanced right? I like my Envoy of the begining, anyway this sounds pretty official now. I'll probably just use a structure deck anyway.

Well, both Traditional isn't affected as much, but things are still different for BOTH formats with the new list.  

Seriously though, don't feel like you need to have your deck set up for 'Advanced' format.  I am more than happy to play against any deck. :)

(although I may moan and groan occasionally when you play Raigeki... :P )

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2006, 04:09:50 pm »

Well, this is by no means a set in stone time, if another time works for people, I am more than happy to oblige.  I am flexible...  But I just figured that 1 pm would avoid any of the bigger events that more people might want to attend...

Well, both Traditional isn't affected as much, but things are still different for BOTH formats with the new list.  

Seriously though, don't feel like you need to have your deck set up for 'Advanced' format.  I am more than happy to play against any deck. :)

(although I may moan and groan occasionally when you play Raigeki... :P )
Good to hear, are you, by chance, familiar with the Pyramid of Light? I also don't have Raigeki.

Offline DarkKnightUltima

• Sailor Scout
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2006, 05:59:24 pm »
Oh ok. That makes things alot better. I'll try to be there as quickly as I can. I don't want to miss out on anything. Oh one quick question. Will there be a place for the Yu-Gi-Oh video games or is it strickly the offical card game?
Costume Progress:

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2006, 09:15:02 pm »
Oh ok. That makes things alot better. I'll try to be there as quickly as I can. I don't want to miss out on anything. Oh one quick question. Will there be a place for the Yu-Gi-Oh video games or is it strickly the offical card game?

Feel free to do any YuGiOh related stuff you want.   :)

Offline DarkKnightUltima

• Sailor Scout
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2006, 12:31:03 am »
Alright then. I'll be bring my deck and GBA SP with my game. I'll be there once I am done with the SCIII tournament.
Costume Progress:

Offline DarkKnightUltima

• Sailor Scout
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2006, 12:32:37 am »
Oh by the way, if you see me before the SCIII tournament. I am the guy with blue jeans, white t-shirt, blue dress shirt with his dad. Just don't sneak up on me. Please.  :lol:
Costume Progress:

Offline DarkKnightUltima

• Sailor Scout
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2006, 07:38:03 pm »
I am very sorry that I didn't make it. The line made my legs VERY tired. I wish I could make it up to all of you.
Costume Progress:

• Cabbit
Yu-gi-Oh! cards
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2006, 10:45:52 pm »
I am very sorry that I didn't make it. The line made my legs VERY tired. I wish I could make it up to all of you.

You didn't miss much, with me around anyway. I got beat three times, quickly I might add.