Author Topic: Boycott Genki Gang  (Read 3782 times)

Offline Lysanna

• Cabbit
    • Crappy DeviantArt
Boycott Genki Gang
« on: May 17, 2004, 07:57:47 pm »
Genki Gang is an online retailer of cosplay and original hats.

A few months ago I sent an email with very detailed descriptions of custom hats I wanted them to make, complete with diagrams.  After waiting weeks for a response, I gave up.  Not even a courtesy email.

Would you like to know why?

They have a "new" policy of not taking custom orders.  They have not updated their FAQ to reflect this.

They also go so far as to say they will not email you back if you send a question they don't deem it worth their time answering.  Not in so many words, of course.  But it is there.  

And they ignored my very complete email for weeks.  They complain about one-liners, but if you send a comprehensive letter wherein you are basically saying you will pay them a load of money for sewing some felt together, they do not answer.

That is not acceptable customer service.

So I urge you to boycott Genki Gang, and to spread the word.
Can't stop the desu.

Offline Teh Becca

• Sailor Scout
Boycott Genki Gang
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 02:01:00 am »
all other emails about custom hats I don’t feel would be good for the site will not be answered.

OH MY GOD! That hat just corrupted our data, and now it's heading for Tokyo!

Offline zenix

• Chibi
Boycott Genki Gang
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 08:49:53 am »
the sad thing is i have seen worse customer service i will no longer buy from sony if theres another choice

Offline Lysanna

• Cabbit
    • Crappy DeviantArt
Boycott Genki Gang
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 09:59:04 am »
Yeah, I sent an email asking if they'd make me a poring hat.  Now all of a sudden, they sell poring hats.  They still didn't send me an email saying "hay d00d good idea we shuld of thot of dat".  Not a thing.  So, crappy customer service = no Genki Gang.

Thank you, and have a pleasant day.
Can't stop the desu.