Author Topic: Major Pre-Reg Question.  (Read 2199 times)

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/z0mbiie
Major Pre-Reg Question.
« on: July 12, 2006, 01:22:39 pm »
Major in the sense of 6 people's pre-reg money.  :0

Alrighty. Here's the deal.
All six people going to Kumoricon in our Anime club filled out separate regestration forms and enclosed their money with it. Our club leader put these together and sent them off in a single folder.
The question is:

Do we get any notice of payment being received? And when should we be expecting the badges? We're all first-time goers, so we have no idea what's going on.  

Some help?

Kumoricon 2008 Cosplay Schedule -

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Major Pre-Reg Question.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 06:39:34 pm »
Did you give an email to be contacted with? I'm pretty sure you get an email when they receive your payment.

The reg guy will see this (or someone will direct him here I'm sure) and he can answer that first one better than I.

And badges you pick up at con.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
Major Pre-Reg Question.
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 07:32:46 pm »
You will all see an email confirming your preregistration when your pre-reg form has been received.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/z0mbiie
Major Pre-Reg Question.
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 03:03:48 pm »
Okay. Well, we all inclosed our email addresses, but none of us have gotten a message yet.  (And we sent off the forms for the April deadline.)

Should we still be expecting the emails and stop being super worried over nothing?

Kumoricon 2008 Cosplay Schedule -

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
Major Pre-Reg Question.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 08:40:49 pm »
Yes, probably, because there have been some delays, but you should wait for Andrew, our registration person to get back to you on that. He checks the forums regularly so he should be able to provide you with an update soon.
2008 Facilities Liaison