Author Topic: Pardon my practice...  (Read 5556 times)

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Pardon my practice...
« on: July 06, 2006, 06:05:27 pm »

I am trying to learn to insert an image, so here's me being ridiculous for your enjoyment.

edit:

WOOO HOOO! IT WORKED!!!
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 06:08:39 pm »
LUCKY KITTYS they are awesome

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 06:22:46 pm »
Can I ask a dumb question? How did you do that? Do I have to have a photo on the web to do this? OK, can I ask 4 dumb questions?

The lucky cats, look like my cat Bella. Except she has one green eye, and one blue eye, she isn't a deaf white cat.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 06:22:58 pm »
Aww, cute lil' con chair! n_n

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 11:52:24 pm »
Quote from: "jaybug"
Can I ask a dumb question? How did you do that? Do I have to have a photo on the web to do this? OK, can I ask 4 dumb questions?

In order...
-Yes
-The easiest way is to take the link of a picture, copy/paste it into your reply, highlight, and click the "Img" tag.
-Yes you do need to have a photo on the net to do this.  There are several sites you can do this for free like photobucket and imageshack.
-And yes

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 07:27:16 am »
I just learned how to upload documents to the Kumoricon site a few months ago, so I could update the site. I maintain all of the information on the site now, with help from publicity and gus. So, I have the advantage of being able to use an ftp site. That was way above my head before I took this job. Jaybug, I'm not sure what level of computer knowlege you have, but I can explain how to upload an image from the beggining, if you like. (Though Negima explained posting one fairly well.)

This stuff was so alien to me, I didn't realize at first that you could upload a picture the same way you upload a text document! (They are treated very differently in Office.) Once I got that, I figured, I bet it works the same way in the forums, and Viola! there an image.

The new site for 2007 will come with a cheat sheet so silly execs like me will be able to do this stuff from the start. (I'm so glad I learned!)

Would people like lessons on this stuff to be part of meetings? We could have a short lesson each time maybe....
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 03:10:54 pm »
Quote from: "Wolf Wood"
LUCKY KITTYS they are awesome

And a store full of lucky kitties is supar awesome!
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2006, 05:55:05 pm »
Quote from: "EcchiSpice"
Would people like lessons on this stuff to be part of meetings? We could have a short lesson each time maybe....

Interesting idea..I know my way around forums fairly well seeing how I've been using them for years and years so if anyone needs help with anything, just send a PM my way and I can probably help with it (if it doesn't involve coding anything more complex than basic html, blergh I hate coding!) :P
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 09:21:01 pm »
yes very cool i love uwajimaya
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2006, 01:10:49 am »
awesome! I enjoy a good kitty
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline Dark_Lady_Kassendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/darkladykassendra.html
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2006, 05:43:23 am »
*purrs and is good kitty*

Speaking of kitties, I brought one home today from work, and my cat Trixy doesn't like it in the least bit
Jerimiah of Bakazoku Fangirl- (yes, we're even engaged!!!! ^.^ we consumated our love with a Beef Crunch Wrap Supream and a hot sauce packet that asked him to marry me ^.^)

Goggle Squad Fangirl- also so dubbed by Waffles

Offline Writer

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1065989/
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 03:03:30 pm »
photobucket is a lovely place.

the unfortunate death of Sephiroth

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 12:44:51 pm »
Wow, Megumi, I just realized that I have never seen you without the blue cosplay wig on until now o.o

Anyway I like your real hair! ^^

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 01:13:40 pm »
The con chair is a girl!? :o

:P

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2006, 02:18:20 pm »
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Pardon my practice...
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 07:40:58 pm »
Quote from: "Pie Row Maniac"
The con chair is a girl!? :o:P

I guess I never let on....

Yup, I'm a girl.

I collect lucky kitties, my favorite color is purple, I enjoy anarchy anime best,
work for a construction company in the office, and have been with Kumoricon since 2004. My least favorite bad guy in Kindom Hearts one AND two is the flame retardant big guys in the deserts of Agrabah. Last Anime I viewed was Tsubasa Chronicles.  Favorite movie is Gattaca, and this one no one has ever heard of called Being Human.  I'm also a femminist, and love the music of Ani DiFranco. The only thing I fear is failure.

It's all about me baby! I think I'll use that picture in the con book with my welcome letter.   :D