Author Topic: Band from Kcon 2004  (Read 5294 times)

Offline HeavenscloneX

• Chibi
    • Facebook
Band from Kcon 2004
« on: June 23, 2006, 03:41:55 pm »
I was recently uploading old Kumoricon 2004 footage, and I saw the group of people playing the different video game/anime tunes on their instruments.  I didn't see them at Kumoricon 2005, but I'm wondering if anyone knows who they are or if they will reappear at Kumoricon 2006.
~Yatta Dante
The Anime Hunters

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 04:05:30 pm »
they are the anguish of snails and i dont know if they will be there or not they rock!
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline KanaM

• Cabbit
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~miyavichik
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 08:53:32 pm »
Most of those kids go to my HS, though I think a few of them have graduated.

I don't really talk to them much, but I think that they have stopped doing the band thing, though you might still see some of them there.

Offline HeavenscloneX

• Chibi
    • Facebook
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 12:01:46 am »
If you ever see any of them, can you tell them Yatta Dante would love for them to get together again for Kumoricon 2006? XD
~Yatta Dante
The Anime Hunters

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 04:49:23 pm »
@Heavensclone
I'm in contact with one of them.  I could direct them to this thread if you'd like.

Offline HeavenscloneX

• Chibi
    • Facebook
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 01:48:20 pm »
That would be excellent!  Thank you so much!
~Yatta Dante
The Anime Hunters

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2006, 12:19:29 pm »
hi, Negima directed me here, I'm Lucy, the guitarist in Anquish of Snails.  We were at Kumoricon 03 and 04, but didn't make it 05.  As it stands, we don't really get together much anymore.  4 of our six members have graduated high school and all go to different schools, so the likelihood of us making it to Kumoricon 06 is not very high.  I will pass it around the group, though.  I know there are some of us still up for it, so by Kumoricon 07 we may have it together again.  I at least should be around this year though, so feel free to give me a hello if you see me.  If I think anyone would be interested, I might even bring some of our old demo cds.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2006, 02:15:47 am »
you need to put more music on cd i'd buy it :) have first want more music :3

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 06:19:04 pm »
Hey heaven! I need to see the footage all of it now....
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline HeavenscloneX

• Chibi
    • Facebook
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 02:01:30 am »
@Rushifa / Lucy

So, chances are good that you'll make it to Kumoricon 2006?  Also, I would totally pay for any kind of CDs you guys have of your music. XD

I'll try to remember what your look like if I got you in the video, but my memory of actually identifying people is really bad.  You may have to give me a shout out instead. XP  Just look for a Dante, Akito Sohma, or Zack.
~Yatta Dante
The Anime Hunters

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 01:08:21 am »
Quote from: "HeavenscloneX"
@Rushifa / Lucy

So, chances are good that you'll make it to Kumoricon 2006?  Also, I would totally pay for any kind of CDs you guys have of your music. XD

I'll try to remember what your look like if I got you in the video, but my memory of actually identifying people is really bad.  You may have to give me a shout out instead. XP  Just look for a Dante, Akito Sohma, or Zack.

well, I'll be there, but the band wont.  And I should be Snow White one day, and possibly a Suikoden III character (Viki) another day.  My name card should have "Rushifa" on it, too, so give me a shout if you see me!

Offline miaki

• Cabbit
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 12:50:48 pm »
Quote from: "superjaz3p"
actually that have made CD's of their music. i just don't think they're selling them anymore, but i could be wrong on that. talk to rushifa about that.
visit My Deviant Art Account

Kumoricon 06:
Day 1 - Killua (HunterXHunter)
Day 2 - Haruhi (Ouran Host Club)
Day 3 - Shinsengumi person (my traditional K-con outfit, ever since 03) or Tetsu (Peacemaker Kurogane)

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006, 05:09:59 pm »
Quote from: "miaki"
actually that have made CD's of their music. i just don't think they're selling them anymore, but i could be wrong on that. talk to rushifa about that.

Yeah, we have some demo cds left.  They have about 10 songs on them, and if I can find some of them I'll bring them to the con.

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 09:50:46 pm »
Quote from: "Rushifa"

Yeah, we have some demo cds left.  They have about 10 songs on them, and if I can find some of them I'll bring them to the con.

Haha, I noticed this thread and was coming in to say that I knew the band, but looks like you well took care of that, Lucy. :B

This is Ashlee, by the way. : D

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2006, 10:11:38 am »
yay want demo cds (dont know if its the same as already have but dosent care :)) i'll be the sakaki at pocky club pannel

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 01:56:53 pm »
yay want demo cds (dont know if its the same as already have but dosent care :)) i'll be the sakaki at pocky club pannel

Heehee I'll ask Lucy if they have any demo CD's left when I call her next. :3[/size]

Offline miaki

• Cabbit
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2006, 01:23:29 am »
Quote from: "Irate Beldam"

Heehee I'll ask Lucy if they have any demo CD's left when I call her next. :3[/size]
they do have some, somewhere or so i have told, but Lucy. i will bring this to her attention the next time i see her ^^
visit My Deviant Art Account

Kumoricon 06:
Day 1 - Killua (HunterXHunter)
Day 2 - Haruhi (Ouran Host Club)
Day 3 - Shinsengumi person (my traditional K-con outfit, ever since 03) or Tetsu (Peacemaker Kurogane)

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Band from Kcon 2004
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2006, 06:39:35 pm »
Quote from: "Irate Beldam"

they do have some, somewhere or so i have told, but Lucy. i will bring this to her attention the next time i see her ^^

Yeah, you'll probably see her sooner than I will, anyway. She's still in Eugene for the summer, right?

I mean, I talked to her on the phone the other day, but yeah. x3