Author Topic: Looking to sell or trade!  (Read 4073 times)

Offline PinqFuu

• Sailor Scout
    • pinqcouture
Looking to sell or trade!
« on: June 20, 2006, 11:36:03 am »
8/27- I will be at Kumoricon from Friday through Monday. If you would like me to meet you for sale or trade at the convention, or before or after. That is completely do-able!

what I have:

English translated-

Hot Gimmick 1-8 by viz
*3-8 pending*
Practically breezed through once, looks like it just came off the shelf.( I don't like the series, it just got WEIRD and way too dramatic for my liking)

asking for $5 for each $40- for the group. Shipping 9 dollars for whole group (weighs +3 lbs all together) single book $5. All shipped USPS priority and comes from a smoke free home but I have cats- if that matters.

Naruto
1-3
very little to no shelfware, minor aging from the sun on pages. Not even recognizable.

$5- each or combined all 3 for $15. shipping $5 individual or $7 for group. USPS priority

Princess Ai
minor shelfware

$3- $5 for shipping = 8 all together

Erica Sakurazawa

Between the sheets -$5
Angel Nest -$5
little to none shelfware

$7 for both $5 for one, shipping.

FLCL 1
free just pay shipping($5)
minor shelfware

Full Metal Panic 1
$7 minor shelfware $5 ship

Othello 1&2
$5 each $7 to ship together yadda yadda yadda XP

Japanese manga

Hot Gimmick 5 6 7
japanese only 5 each same rules apply for shipping like everything else

Erica Sakurazawa
Japanese only

The aromatic bitters
$7

Peach Girl 15 & 18
$5 each

Peach Girl : Saes Side 1
$5

Chinese manga

Peach Girl 17
Chinese only
$5-

Hana Kimi 1&2
chinese only

$5-

Artbooks!

$20- EACH!
shipping:

0-.5 lbs = $5
1-2 lbs = $7
2+ lbs = $9+

CLAMP : Card captor Sakura 1st illustration collection. minor ware

CLAMP : Magic Knight Rayearth 2nd illustration book. Minor ware

Sakura Taisan first artbook, missing cover, water damage, missing poster and info and pattern for sakura kimono. Still has info and pattern for their uniform jacket. for this book $7 dollars due to so much damage

Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne minor shelfware

How to Art

how to book showing how artists use real media to computers for their work.

Artists include that of Cowboy Bebop, Isamu Imakake
Chiho Saito (utena)
Masato natsumoto (deedlit)
Kunihiko Tanaka ( key the metal idol )
Kaishakun (Steel angel kurumi )
Yukiru Sugisaki (dna angel)
Shinya Hasegawa ( Utena anime illustration )
and more

I accept paypal (preferred) or hidden cash at your own expense. To inquire please PM me.

Looking for:

X/1999
Tramps Like Us
Paradise Kiss 5
XXXHolic

Thanks for looking!
It's hard being pinq.

Offline Catgirl Rin Rin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 09:58:44 pm »
Pinq-Fuuu! I am liking your Hot Gimmick collection! I have 1 and 2, and I like the story so far. Azusa seems like a plotting SOB, slipping Hatsumi that date rape drug. And I wonder if Ryoki really likes Hatsumi, and what is with Shinogu not being Hatsumi's brother? Ack!

I'll gladly buy 3-8 from you if possible. Are you going to the convention? If so, could you please bring them there and find me somewhere? I'll pay the $25 and any extra for bringing them to the convention instead of shipping fees. US money? Canadian? ^^

If you're not going to Kumoricon, I'll still gladly buy them if you are still wanting to sell them.

^^ Thank you for reading!

*shakes your hand* My name is Victoria!
- Sakura-Con-Goers-Click ^^

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 11:24:48 pm »
Quote from: "Catgirl Rin Rin"
Pinq-Fuuu! I am liking your Hot Gimmick collection! I have 1 and 2, and I like the story so far. Azusa seems like a plotting SOB, slipping Hatsumi that date rape drug. And I wonder if Ryoki really likes Hatsumi, and what is with Shinogu not being Hatsumi's brother? Ack!

WHoo, That story is SOO GOOD. Im on vol.11, just wait ^___-

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline PinqFuu

• Sailor Scout
    • pinqcouture
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 05:48:35 am »
Quote from: "Catgirl Rin Rin"

I'll gladly buy 3-8 from you if possible. Are you going to the convention? If so, could you please bring them there and find me somewhere? I'll pay the $25 and any extra for bringing them to the convention instead of shipping fees. US money? Canadian? ^^

If you're not going to Kumoricon, I'll still gladly buy them if you are still wanting to sell them.

^^ Thank you for reading!

*shakes your hand* My name is Victoria!

Hello Victoria,

Hot Gimmick 3-8, that's quite do-able. It will be $25 US. I will be at KumoriCon. Will you be there on Friday night? I'll be arriving from Seattle hopefully around 5 pm. I'd be happy to deliver them there to you for no additional cost. Much nicer to just hand them over without having to box 'em and ship 'em :3

I'll send a copy of this by pm as well and you can respond to either one :3

Thank you!
It's hard being pinq.

Offline Catgirl Rin Rin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 06:38:36 am »
Awww, right! ^___^ $25 is great, and I'll be there Friday night picking up the badges and such. Thank you so much at no shipping/bringing to, costs!

I'll have exact payment all set! See you soon!

*Dances* Awesome, awesome, possom! XD
- Sakura-Con-Goers-Click ^^