Author Topic: fan fic authors! share your fics!  (Read 8444 times)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
fan fic authors! share your fics!
« on: June 18, 2006, 01:26:37 pm »
in case you didn't peek at darkerlight's art archives thread---she's creating an online archive of kumoricon fan art and fan fictions! send her your "clean" fics for online publication!

you know you wanna! :wink:
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 05:53:27 pm »
Well, here's my winner for Best Crossover--Dramatic. It's mainly Pokémon, but was influenced by the Black Rose arc from Utena.

"He was always the popular one..." the boy started. "Always so much more talented than everyone else. But I couldn't hate him, because he was so nice..."

The man sat back. "Go on."

"I don't know when it started to change. I don't think he changed. Maybe that was part of the problem; we were at the age where we were expected to change. But he stayed the same, and...and I wanted to stay the same too. I wanted to be a little kid forever like him. But I couldn't, and *he* couldn't, but he *did*..."

"You were jealous..."

"I had to be! He was the perfect little kid...but we weren't little kids any more!" The boy's voice trembled, but the man could not tell if it was from sorrow or anger. Or perhaps both.

"Tell me more."

A pause. "...I wanted to be like him. I wanted to be the perfect child like him. But I couldn't, and I got mad. I got...got so mad...that I told him I didn't want to be his friend any more. And he...God, I couldn't believe it, he just..."

"Just what?"

"He stared at me with those big eyes of his, the stupidest expression you've ever seen on his face, and he said 'I understand. I'll be here when you change your mind.' I wanted to hit him, to smack him, to let him know that I *wouldn't* change my mind! I hate him! I hate him so much...!"

The man remained silent, knowing the final revelation was coming.

"...but I want to be like him."

A nod, as the man rose from his desk. "I think that's all I need to hear. It seems you have no choice but to join the way of the Rockets."

Gary always thought a black uniform suited him.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 10:02:55 pm »
i still love that one :)

gotta admit i have a real admiration for folks whose brains, like mine, constantly cross-pollinate subjects, universes, characters, thoughts, etc., that others would not normally juxtapose, and locate or create genuine connections, similarities, and/or humorous interweavings between such.

thanks again, darkerlight, for the idea of archiving!
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 11:36:18 pm »
Some ware I have the epic fan fic  SUNBOW 2050 ploted out.  It''s a cross over with all the shows made by Sunbow studio in the 1980's    Transformers, GI Joe, JEM, Inhumand and My little Pony
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Kasa

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 03:12:27 pm »
Quote from: "Vondan"
Some ware I have the epic fan fic  SUNBOW 2050 ploted out.  It''s a cross over with all the shows made by Sunbow studio in the 1980's    Transformers, GI Joe, JEM, Inhumand and My little Pony

w00t!!!!  My Little Pony rox my sox!!!! and a my little pony transformer.... That would be sooooo AWESOME!!!!!!
2014 Cosplay:
~Pinkie Pie from MLP:FiM
    Workout and Plain-clothes
~Rose Lalonde from Homestuck
~Punk Growlithe from Pokemon

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 10:50:25 pm »
Quote from: "Kasa"

w00t!!!!  My Little Pony rox my sox!!!! and a my little pony transformer.... That would be sooooo AWESOME!!!!!!

i challenge someone to create an artistic rendering of such :)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 10:51:02 pm »
in fact, i'm now inspired to add yet another contest to kumoricon----

the crossover of your dreams

(a) drabble

(b) art

wouldn't that be fun?

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 08:03:11 pm »
Quote from: "RemSaverem"

i challenge someone to create an artistic rendering of such :)

Oh GAWD I'm tempted to try that out. XD

By the way, is there going to be another thread with the rules for fanfics/manga contests after the other one was closed and deleted?

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2006, 10:05:27 pm »

There were no transforming Ponies.

Sunbow 2050 takes place after massive earth changes have brought on World War Three and the earth is covered in a dust cloud that blocks the sun.  Before the war all but one  transformer have left for cybertron to fight there own war back home.   For 50 years survivors have lived underground in the old transformer cave in Oregon ware they also had moved the super computer synergy by mule train as General Flint died defending the evacuations into the tunnels.  Now 50 years later some of the kids playing outside the tunnels see a ray of sun peak through the cloud cover (a Sunbow) and the enclave leader the Lady Grey, widow of General Flint decides to send out a group to explore.  The last Autobot Acer is wearing out and has recently built a lithe new non-transforming robot body in fashion Purple from the last of the transformer spare parts and she transfers her spark to the new body.   Lady Grey Sends out Acer 2.0 with her granddaughter Miranda Fairborn and Jessica the Journeyman Harper, granddaughter of the Enclave Lore Master Jem.  In their first journey in the wasteland they are joined by a magical little pony and a plant girl.  The main villain will be “The Empress” formerly the Baroness who has used some sort of life steeling technology to stay alive.  The team the Empress sends out is her daughter (also with glasses) and a spider robot Vixacon, one of the new misfits and they are joined by a evil black pony and a rock/lava girl

Von "wants to retcon every show to a all chick action team" Dan
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 03:58:49 pm »
lol

negima: i hope so? is there not one already? i thought brenda had posted the edited and approved version somewhere?

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 04:34:21 pm »
heh... clean huh??? ^__^ lol.
www.fanfiction.net/~kimiski   Not sure what to send if any.

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 09:47:29 am »
Quote from: "kimiski"
heh... clean huh??? ^__^ lol.
www.fanfiction.net/~kimiski   Not sure what to send if any.

because i'm one of the two judges for this year's fanfic contest, i don't want to look over your selections and help you choose what to put in the archive, because that could be looked at as helping you decide what to enter in the fanfic contest. which of course i'm hoping you will enter, hint hint!