Author Topic: Changes to the Web site  (Read 9619 times)

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Changes to the Web site
« on: June 16, 2006, 07:30:08 am »
You may have noticed the main page has been undergoing some construction as of late.

We are working hard to ensure that the site provides information that is vital and useful to the public and staff.

Additions include:
More info in the info section.
An updated guest page, with pics of the guests.
A new "Forms" section, with all vital forms and publicity tools.
A clearer font. (Visable if your computer has Arial font. Most do.)

Future additions include:
A FAQ
Links to the charity
An updated list of open staff and volunteer positions

At times, you may notice the site seems broken. It usually doesn't last long. Bear with us as we create and update. If you have any reasonable ideas, please contribute in this thread. I'll keep a list of updates going, so you can see the improvements as they occur.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 06:18:21 pm by JeffT »
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Fill in forms
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 07:31:57 am »
The registration page now has a reg form that can be filled out before printing. The parental consent form is the same.

Please make sure to bring your signed consent form to the convention if you are a minor. Otherwise, you will not receive your badge.

On another note, policies should be posted by this weekend. Please read them prior to the convention. A lot of questions can be answered by reading them, and you can avoid a lot of headaches by being properly prepared.

Panelist form, rules for cosplay and karaoke, and other necessary info are now in the Events and Forms tabs. Please check these out.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Changes to the Web site
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 01:48:41 pm »
Guests have been updated. Please take a look at Bakazoku, and Kirk Thornton. You will be excited! (Expecially any Yu Yu Hakusho fan girls!)

Charity auction info has been added to the forms area (there's a letter that belongs in forms) and the events section.

The faq is still in the works. It may be pushed off until the new site design is completed, as our bar is limited in size.

Code of Conduct for the forums which was on the forums main page is now posted in the forums. Read it. No one can use the excuse that they didn't know the rules. (I created them with the mods, and they are fair and easy to follow.)

More info as it comes. Please post any suggestions you have for the site to this thread.

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Changes to the Web site
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 05:45:00 pm »
Karaoke rules are now in the events section.

Available staff postitions updated.

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Changes to the Web site
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 03:45:06 pm »
Guests are complete, and events schedules are in the events tabs.

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
Changes to the Web site
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 03:47:09 pm »
New schedule up so yall can stop complainin about your panel not being on there :-P

Unless it still isnt, then you can pester me.

Nyco
Kumoricon Programming Director 2006, 2007
Cosplay Manager 2006
Kumoricon RPG Coordinator '03 - '05

Long live the D12!

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
Changes to the Web site
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 01:28:21 pm »
I think I may be losing it,  :shock:  but when is the cosplay costume judging going to happen???   :?  Since I'm one of the judges, I'd really like to know when / where it's happening so I can actually be there.

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
Changes to the Web site
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 09:18:46 pm »
during the rehersal in the back of the main room (there's a side alcove we're blocking off for it.

nyco
Kumoricon Programming Director 2006, 2007
Cosplay Manager 2006
Kumoricon RPG Coordinator '03 - '05

Long live the D12!

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
Re: Changes to the Web site
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 08:29:42 pm »
Hey - is there a way to link back to kumoricon.org from the forums?

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
Re: Changes to the Web site
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 08:40:36 pm »
Hey - is there a way to link back to kumoricon.org from the forums?
This will be added soon.
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor