Author Topic: Fanfiction Authors.  (Read 13365 times)

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Fanfiction Authors.
« on: June 11, 2006, 11:23:50 am »
We have a thread for Myspace and DeviantArt... so do people here have fanfiction.net accounts or a fanfiction account at all?

mine is www.fanfiction.net/~kimiski     :roll:

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 10:13:59 pm »

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 08:40:14 am »
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/

Go. Read. Enjoy.

I don't write alot. Inspiration for me doesn't come that often.

I've been going over in my head on what series to write about next, even considering another FMA one. I've also been thinking about writing a Angel Sanctuary one, but, I am fearfull of what might happen if I dread into that and piss off the fangirls.

Pissed fangirls = Instant death.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 10:23:13 am »
I have been working on the classic JEDI CHICKS since 1997.  It's so good that the IP Tracker showes viewers from ILM and print out showed up at a security meating with Lucas Film about a friends web site

http://vondan.com/dan/j-chicks/jedi_chicks.html
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 12:03:11 pm »
thanks for posting this thread, and be sure to check out (and hopefully participate in) kumoricon's fanfiction contest(s) and programming via the creation station! you would be more than welcome to volunteer if you have time, and i hope you'll enter at least some of your works in our contests! (items already posted on ff.net or any other site are welcome!)
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline SandPuppeteer

• Sailor Scout
    • @Deviantart
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 01:40:42 pm »
Well, I rarely write fan fics anymore, but here's mine:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/592611/

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 01:54:21 pm »
Here is mine, though I haven't written much lately....

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/140154/

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline SekaiRin

• Oni
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 02:01:46 pm »
Ack, I need to start working on my own fanfiction again, I've been distracted by roleplaying far too much.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/641528/

Most of this; as it says, is old. And ouch, 3 months since an update, shame on me. XD

Some are works I'm doing on the side; and others that I'm heavily focused on. Strange Duet's my longest yet and probably my best one.

...although, I really need to finish my revisions of chapters 2-4.

Hope to see you all there!

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 04:52:49 pm »
Quote from: "RemSaverem"
thanks for posting this thread, and be sure to check out (and hopefully participate in) kumoricon's fanfiction contest(s) and programming via the creation station! you would be more than welcome to volunteer if you have time, and i hope you'll enter at least some of your works in our contests! (items already posted on ff.net or any other site are welcome!)

I'll definently look into it. I tried last year but the one I wanted to enter I wanted to revize cause I've been working on it since 1999, so I wanted to re-write parts and check grammer and stuff, and I just ran out of time. Plus all my fanfictions are still "In Progress." And I wante to submit a finished one. But if I could help in anyway that would be great.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2006, 04:54:53 pm »
Quote from: "SekaiRin"
Ack, I need to start working on my own fanfiction again, I've been distracted by roleplaying far too much.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/641528/

Most of this; as it says, is old. And ouch, 3 months since an update, shame on me. XD

Some are works I'm doing on the side; and others that I'm heavily focused on. Strange Duet's my longest yet and probably my best one.

...although, I really need to finish my revisions of chapters 2-4.

Hope to see you all there!

Lol, you could do what I started doing. I'm turning all my friends and mine Roleplay into fanfiction stories and posting them online.

Offline x HatakeKakashi x

• Sailor Scout
    • Myspace
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 08:09:32 pm »
I wrote a Phantom of the Opera fanfic a while ago that I really need to delete. xD But I have an FMA elricest oneshot on there!

....Of course, everyone hates Elricest cuz they're all, "ED IS MINE LOLOLOLOLOL" but I love it.......

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/787349/

<3 Bleu~
nyappy. C:

Offline Penumbra Shade

• Sailor Scout
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 09:57:08 pm »
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1065989/

BTW: this is Shades' little sister Writer taking over his account because I don't have one and he left his logged on.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 10:45:10 pm »
Quote from: "kimiski"
Quote from: "RemSaverem"

I'll definently look into it. I tried last year but the one I wanted to enter I wanted to revize cause I've been working on it since 1999, so I wanted to re-write parts and check grammer and stuff, and I just ran out of time. Plus all my fanfictions are still "In Progress." And I wante to submit a finished one. But if I could help in anyway that would be great.

feel free to use the beta station portion of the creation station to find a beta to help you with your revisions!

better yet, work on it between now and the con, then submit your original, comments from your beta(s), and your revised version(s), for the best beta contest!
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 10:46:47 pm »
Quote from: "x HatakeKakashi x"
I wrote a Phantom of the Opera fanfic a while ago that I really need to delete. xD But I have an FMA elricest oneshot on there!

....Of course, everyone hates Elricest cuz they're all, "ED IS MINE LOLOLOLOLOL" but I love it.......

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/787349/

<3 Bleu~

no! don't delete phantom.....i'd LOVE to read it! why not enter it in our kumoricon fanfiction contest?  we have a special category for non-anime fanfiction! :)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 10:47:21 pm »
Quote from: "Penumbra Shade"
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1065989/

BTW: this is Shades' little sister Writer taking over his account because I don't have one and he left his logged on.

welcome! feel free to register for your own account, too :)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
yahoo group
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 10:49:02 pm »
all of you are more than welcome to join the kumoricon_fanfiction yahoo group! in addition to networking about your writing, finding beta readers to help your revision processes, etc., you can become part of the group that runs the majority of fanfiction programming for the pacific northwest at 3 different conventions! just go to yahoo groups and search for kumoricon_fanfiction and request an invitation; or pm me your email address and i'll add you (i'm a mod) :)

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2006, 04:28:54 pm »
Woah, flashback....  :shock:
I think I joined that last year and completely forgot....  :oops:  :roll:

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2006, 09:48:16 am »
Quote from: "kimiski"
Woah, flashback....  :shock:
I think I joined that last year and completely forgot....  :oops:  :roll:

well feel free to get active in it :)

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2006, 05:41:00 pm »
LOL. ok.

Offline Zennus

• Cabbit
Hello all
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 11:29:23 pm »
I write fanfiction.  I just put my Kingdom Hearts fanfiction "The Threads of Fate" into the contest...if you want to read the story go here: www.fanfiction.net/~chison and it will be called War for the Heart.
I have Hero's Luck.

Offline Writer

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1065989/
Re: Hello all
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2006, 12:49:55 pm »
Quote from: "Zennus"
I write fanfiction.  I just put my Kingdom Hearts fanfiction "The Threads of Fate" into the contest...if you want to read the story go here: www.fanfiction.net/~chison and it will be called War for the Heart.
Good luck with that! I'm hopeing to enter my City of Filth next year (FMA fic)

the unfortunate death of Sephiroth

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 01:30:56 pm »
This is actually the first time I've ever heard of fanfiction.net .  I think I'll start working on something.  Oh, do you have to pay a membership fee of some sort, or is it free?
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 03:48:30 pm »
Quote from: "Washougal_Otaku"
This is actually the first time I've ever heard of fanfiction.net .  I think I'll start working on something.  Oh, do you have to pay a membership fee of some sort, or is it free?

It's free.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
KUMORICON FANFIC CONTEST DEADLINES EXTENDED!
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 10:50:34 pm »
Just a reminder to all you brilliant and aspiring authors out there!
Kumoricon does have a fanfic contest--We have since our first year, 2003.

And the deadlines for this year's contest have just been extended!

So I'm hoping each of you will turn in multiple fics...or at least one....
Works-in-progress are accepted! So your fic does not have to be "finished".

There is a non-anime fandom category, so I'm definitely still waiting for that Phantom of the Opera fic!

The new deadlines are:

Monday, August 21st for Novella
Monday, August 28th for everything else (fanfic, manga, webcomics)

Feel free to submit by PM on the forum, by email to fanfic@kumoricon.org and/or to rem_saverem_was_right@yahoo.com, or by providing a hard copy or disc to me in person, in Eugene or at the KC General Meeting Sun., Aug. 27, or by snail mail: Ellen Klowden, P.O.Box 5098, Eugene, OR USA 97405 :)

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 09:46:46 am »
Thank you guys, I'll get working on something as quickly as I can!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 11:24:29 am »
sweet

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 06:48:58 pm »
You might get a story from me assuming I can actually type it down sometime.  So far it's all in my head. ><

Offline Kexita

• Cabbit
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 10:42:31 pm »
I have a fanfiction.net account! ^-^ Im writting my first story, and its a naruto one! But the writting quality is pretty average in my opinion, and the pairing is considered "odd", so Im reluctant to post up my account. XD; but maybe ill check out some of your guy's stories! :3
2005-Cat girl
2006-Kabuto, Anti Sora, sai
2007-Beauty Queen Etna
2008-Sonozaki Shion (Or am i mion? hee hee<3)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/Kyumi/Picture005.jpg
Have you seen me? Im on the right and i went missing during k-con 2007! Please

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Fanfiction Authors.
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2006, 09:18:46 am »
Quote from: "Kexita"
I have a fanfiction.net account! ^-^ Im writting my first story, and its a naruto one! But the writting quality is pretty average in my opinion, and the pairing is considered "odd", so Im reluctant to post up my account. XD; but maybe ill check out some of your guy's stories! :3

feel free to enter our contest...and/or bring your work to the creation station for feedback...and/or read it or cosplay it for fanfic bedtime stories!