Author Topic: Final Fantasy Skit (For Kumoricon)  (Read 5977 times)

Offline MikaRin375

• Catgirl
    • http://www.freewebs.com/anime_rice
Final Fantasy Skit (For Kumoricon)
« on: May 26, 2006, 06:41:52 pm »
Hey anyone wants to do a Final Fantasy Skit...I'm pretty good at acting..I took 3 years. I was thinking about doing an comedy skit but ofcourse if you want to be in it then you can give ideas....so does anyone wanna do a skit.
Thinking of a new siggy ^.^

Offline Kendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/AirsoftWallabee
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 08:39:15 pm »
I'd be highly willing to participate in a Final Fantasy skit. However, the only costume I have is the "Save Point" moogle one I wore last year. If there is any way you can find to incorporate that I'd love to join!
Saturday, Monday Cosplay: Karen-Soul Link
Sunday Cosplay:"Save Point" Moogle-FFIX

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 09:53:35 pm »
I'd be interested if you can put Quina in there somewhere.

Offline MikaRin375

• Catgirl
    • http://www.freewebs.com/anime_rice
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 11:38:56 pm »
Oh the moggle one could be funny so could quina....I might be able to create something with that. Hmm basically it'll be one big final fantasy skit....If a couple more people reply then we should meet at a public place and work on a script that would incoporate all of us....because we might need 1 to 2 months of rehursal...depending on how many times we meet a month.

I can create the skit, but first I just wanna know if there are any more people. I'll wait a 1-3 weeks for people to reply. I dont want to do the whole script because I would want to do a skit that other people would enjoy doing.

So basically I dont want people to join like last minute because skits do take sometime to prepare. Also if we need to make props. So I was thinking we should start in July and end at the end of August. And meet on Kumoricon day 1.

Sorry I'm really one of those really organized people. I dont want people that say they will do it and then they never show up in the meetings and they expect to be in the skit. So I will plan the 1st meeting sometime early in July...maybe the 1st or 2nd. And whoever appears will be in the skit. And we can just work on it from there....sorry if I sound a bit mean. I just dont want non-dedicated people. If you need help getting there I can arrange a car pool...but it depends how far you are. If you still wanna do it I'll gladly accept anybody who's willing.
Thinking of a new siggy ^.^

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
squall costume
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 09:49:59 pm »
YAY I WANNA DO A FF SKIT! ^^.  I was in the cosplay group for the dating show with me, kakashi, and duo.  Then in the end yuna ran off with ed from FMA.  I'd love to join, whichever of squall's costume I need
 to wear.  Anyway tell me if ya need me ^^'.

Always Bored, contact my msn if you want to chat.

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
Were you at sakuracon
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 10:02:28 pm »
Hey kendra, were you at sakuracon?  if so I think I saw you there and got a picture with you ^^'.  I know there was some person there who I saw in a "save point" moogle costume.  Me (squall) and my friend going as vivi got a picture with you (I'm sure tons did lol that was an awesome costume).  Just want to know if I'm going to know more people at kumoricon than last year. :)

Offline Kendra

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2006, 10:12:11 pm »
I was at Sakuracon, and I am the save point moogle! So that's another person you will know at Kumori. I'm glad you like the costume, it was a ton of fun to wear. Now I just have to think of something new like that...any ideas? Doesn't have to be FF related.

Sorry if this is thread-hijacking. Whereabouts would the meetings for the skit be? I personally can only really do the Portland area.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 10:12:35 am »
Quote from: "Kendra"
I was at Sakuracon, and I am the save point moogle! So that's another person you will know at Kumori. I'm glad you like the costume, it was a ton of fun to wear. Now I just have to think of something new like that...any ideas? Doesn't have to be FF related.

Sorry if this is thread-hijacking. Whereabouts would the meetings for the skit be? I personally can only really do the Portland area.

that was brillent by the way, total genious (yes i misspellt) but yes!
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Kendra

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 03:18:04 pm »
I can't say anything for sure yet, but I do have a friend who is planning on cosplaying as a FF Tactics white mage, if that can be incorporated. He is interested, although can't commit to much until he knows times/dates of practices and the like.

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
dunno ^^'
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 07:28:09 pm »
Love to help ya kendra but I don't know ya that well and I dunno if I can be to much of help as far as other costumes go ^^'.  I've liked subaru from .hack//sign and sumomo from chobits.  Otherwise you can go as rinoa, squall has no complaints to that =P, wasn't a single one last Kcon >_<.  Anyway, I'll be sure to say hi if I see you at Kcon :).

Offline XCrashCardX

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 03:27:52 pm »
Hey, I'm Kendra's friend. The one that is doing the white mage :). And I am down with doing a skit with you guys. I have been acting for about two years and have been in most of the main stage productions at my high school. Sooooo yeah, if you wana use me in a skit then cool.
Saturday Cosplay:      FFT White Mage
Sunday Cosplay:     Brandon Heat

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 12:13:50 am »
If you guys need another Yuna, let me know :)

Offline Superdude2k4

• Cabbit
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2006, 03:18:29 pm »
I could possibly do it, if I can get my Barret costume together.