Author Topic: Para Para Dance panel follow-up!  (Read 3990 times)

Offline Phylicia

• Cabbit
Para Para Dance panel follow-up!
« on: September 11, 2005, 10:21:59 pm »
I wanted to make this post to keep in touch with whoever came to the Para Para panel Pixxiy and I ran at the con, as well as anyone who was interested but didn't make it, etc.

About the Panel: Well I had a hard time getting the panel together when people were showing up, but the ending result was successful! In the panel, we talked about the para para dance and eurobeat craze that comes from Japan, then we demo'ed some dance videos (as Pixxiy and I danced along with some! haha) and we even taught a routine to those who stayed through the whole panel!

Important Part: I just wanted to say thank you to those who were interested in the panel, to those who came, and especially to those who were interested enough to learn the routine for the song Less Than Three!!! To the above people, I would love to keep in touch, so we could perhaps get together to learn and perform routines!! (Para is 10 times more fun with para buddies!) Even if you're just interested from reading this! So reply with comments! Contact me!

phylicia@gmail.com
aim: cuddl3cor3
lj: catbus
myspace: eesha

Para-related MUSIC AND VIDEO HOOKUPS!: For those who learned the routine, or are curious to see/learn it, you can download the video for Less Than Three at www.diskowarp.com/lessthanthree.wmv.

If you love Less Than Three, you can hear and download other tracks from its label Disko Warp at www.myspace.com/diskowarp! Totally free! <3

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 11:20:33 pm »
Hehe, it's nice to talk to you again!

Offline ambergen87

• Sailor Scout
Hey!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 03:56:15 am »
I'ts great to hear from you again. I was Izumi. I now have been dounloading Para Para Dances and I already know Boom Boom Fire by heart. It's so much fun. My Mom saw me doing it and asked about it. I told her and she thought that is is cool. Thanks for everything.
Randomness is good for the soul.

The swag lady.

Cosplay for Kumoricon 2011:
Saturday: Lolita
Sunday: Seychelles
Monday: Catgirl Schoolgirl

Friday: Random yukata girl
Sat: Don't know
Sun: Don't know
Mon: Raine from Final Fantasy VIII

Offline Phylicia

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 12:42:38 pm »
That's so awesome! I'm thrilled that I got some people into it :D We'll keep in touch!

Offline cpardo

• Sailor Scout
    • Anime Web Turnpike
para para was great
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 01:57:32 pm »
I enjoyed coming to the panel and I'm mentioning it in my con report that'll be out next month.  thanx for teaching us a routine, the one that you created yourself. I couldn't stay for it all as I had other plans, but I would've if I could.  But para para is fun!  I was the "maid" in the back!  I hope you have another panel next year.
Anipike.com/Ani-maid productions
cosplayer, reporter
Preparing to make a cosplay comeback...

Offline Phylicia

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2005, 09:34:39 pm »
YAAAY

Yeah, it went on for about 3 hours... I was pretty unorganized, but it was my first time. I'll be more prepared next year XD

Offline ambergen87

• Sailor Scout
Help?
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 06:54:25 pm »
Do you need any help/ I volunteer to help for the panel next year!
Randomness is good for the soul.

The swag lady.

Cosplay for Kumoricon 2011:
Saturday: Lolita
Sunday: Seychelles
Monday: Catgirl Schoolgirl

Friday: Random yukata girl
Sat: Don't know
Sun: Don't know
Mon: Raine from Final Fantasy VIII

Offline PixeL

• Sailor Scout
Re: Help?
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 05:25:51 pm »
Quote from: "ambergen87"
Do you need any help/ I volunteer to help for the panel next year!

i think eesha and i pretty set for next year. Thanks  ^__^;