Author Topic: Question for Security  (Read 4528 times)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Question for Security
« on: May 20, 2006, 05:30:25 pm »
Not a pressing matter, but are the Yojimbo going to have the same sash/headband things they had last year?

I'm trying to develop some sort of thing for My Pocky Club agents to wear and I want to make sure that they cannot be mistaken for security while they're on duty. The primary Pocky color is red so naturally that's the first color I'd go for if I was to make baldrics for my clipboarders and table minders.

I'll be at the May meeting but I wanted to post this in case security staff arent there to answer the question.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Question for Security
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 08:45:07 pm »
I'm in no way in any position to answer this officially, but I believe I can say that they've been talking about using sashes again, though as far as I have heard there's no official word on what we're using. And we should actually have quite a few Yojimbo people at the meeting tomorrow ^-^
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Question for Security
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 08:42:38 am »
its being discussed, brownie wants to do vests, most of us would rather a sash again. in either case they are red. so for you pocky clubbers.  NO RED *grins evily*
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Question for Security
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 08:48:57 am »
Quote from: "kylite"
its being discussed, brownie wants to do vests, most of us would rather a sash again. in either case they are red. so for you pocky clubbers.  NO RED *grins evily*

That's fine, I've had a club member complain about red vest already. We'll do white with big red Kanji then.

Heh heh, our convention is going to be patrolled by Target employees. People are going to ask the Yojimbos where they can find the socks. Heh heh.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Question for Security
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 08:41:12 am »
Clean up on Isle six... Clean up on Isle six...Usagi is having another crying fit!
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Question for Security
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 06:33:54 pm »
Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"
Heh heh, our convention is going to be patrolled by Target employees. People are going to ask the Yojimbos where they can find the socks. Heh heh.

Okay, I can't help it anymore...

"Attention, attention K-con shoppers, blue-light special next to Goku." ^_^

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
Question for Security
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 08:04:51 pm »
I work for Target, it would go like this  (first off, ZOMG NEGIMA, WE'RE NOT K-MART!!!!!!!!)

"Guest assistance is needed at the Pocky Club table, who is responding?"

"Guest assistance is needed at the Pocky Club table.  Second request. 15 seconds remaining, who is responding?"

And last, worst, and LEAST!

"Guest assistance is needed at the Pocky Club table, FINAL REQUEST.  Service level has been exceeded.  Who is responding?"

XD

Just thought I'd share the joy of our obnoxious automated walkie voice with ya'll!!!
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .