Author Topic: Advertise your work here  (Read 5184 times)

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
    • Angel Sorrows: The Official Tainted Angel Website (OS)
Advertise your work here
« on: May 14, 2006, 10:05:46 pm »
I thought we could have a little place to advertise our tables for those who are coming by the artist's alley this year and would like to know what others are offering.

I'll post mine later but just tell us your name or your table name and what you are offering.  Even post examples.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you this year and come visit my booth!  Don't even have to buy anything.  Just wanna chat since I won't have Marci-love to bug this year.  *mope*
Parents; be good to your kids.... they'll be choosing your nursing home.

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
Advertise your work here
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 09:25:02 am »
At first when I saw the subject line I thought "oh no, an invitation to spam". But no, this is a really good idea. I just hope that our artists read these forums.

If you are going to have a table at Kumoricon, and only if you are going to have a table, feel free to show us your stuff and let us know you are coming.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
Advertise your work here
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 01:47:06 pm »
I know I will have a table, but I haven't received details of it yet (the check was cashed a while back). Anywho, I am just starting out as a freelance artist and I thought this would be a good chance to get my name out there and the work I have so far in my collect.

http://evaldas.deviantart.com
This is my general art forum.

http://www.dancingheron.com
This is my professional website I just posted within the past month. Here is general information about my background and the galleries where I have prints up for sale.

I know my work isn't the greatest, but who said we will ever get "good". I was told that one can only get "better" at their trade. I would love to see who else will be selling at the con. ^^

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
Advertise your work here
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 02:01:41 pm »
Hey, good luck this year.  

Suggestion: Do some Bleach fanart.  I love Bleach.

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
Advertise your work here
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 04:47:15 pm »
I had to "wiki" Bleach, since I am kinda unfamiliar, but sounds very interesting. THink I will check it out.

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
Advertise your work here
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 10:54:29 pm »
I think you would do well with some Bleach fanart, honestly.  It's not too hard to draw from.  Rukia is probably the one character I can draw without looking at the manga or anime.  She's super easy to draw.  Same thing with Orihime.