Author Topic: Anyone else from the Tacoma area going to Kumori Con?  (Read 3268 times)

Offline RyuNinjaAkio

• Cabbit
Anyone else from the Tacoma area going to Kumori Con?
« on: June 10, 2004, 12:27:37 pm »
The topic is pretty self explanitory....  anybody from Tacoma/Seatle want to meet up for some random cosplay attacks or just plain old gatherings?  Also, if anyone from around here knows the way to Kumori Con, it would be nice to follow someone there since ive never driven out of the state...

Offline kawaiipunkd

• Cabbit
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 12:22:23 pm »
I know my friend is vcomming from Puyallup for the con, and she's going to be Usagi, seriously, you'll understand why when you see her
Kumori 2006 line-up
Santa Mars - 100%
Sakura Kinomoto (Neko style!) - 90%
Sakura Kinomoto (pink salmon) - 95%
Gaara's Oiroke no Jutsu - 100%!
Yuna (FFX2- Yukata) - 50%
China Girl - 96%
Reno (ff7) - 100%

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
Re: Anyone else from the Tacoma area going to Kumori Con?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 02:42:20 pm »
Quote from: "RyuNinjaAkio"
Also, if anyone from around here knows the way to Kumori Con, it would be nice to follow someone there since ive never driven out of the state...

Don't worry, getting to Kumori Con from WA is very easy, even I could do it, and I;ve gotten lost between Kent and Tukwilla. ^.^  It's just a matter of getting on the highway (errr.... 405 south I think, check the directions on the main site for that), and driving for a few hours.  Then poof, you're there. ^.^
No, I'm not insane.  I'm just... happy.

Offline Riyuki-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2004, 12:25:50 pm »
hail from Federal Way!!

In any case, I am coming from Federal Way.  (in case u didnt know, is less than 30 min from tacoma) and i am driving down around 11 or noon on the 3rd into gresham, OR. yay!!
Riyuki-chan XD