Author Topic: APRIL STYLE SWAP  (Read 3278 times)

Offline PixeL

• Sailor Scout
APRIL STYLE SWAP
« on: March 31, 2006, 06:02:26 pm »

<b><center>
People who attend Spring Time Style Swap will enjoy Free DDR, Live DJ spinning and Open Turntables courtsy of the Frequency 8 Manga Lounge.
Refreshments provided by me. Feel free to bring your own refreshments to share as well. Every little bit helps the cause. :]
</center></b></font>

<b>
 <center>[[ STYLE SWAP F.A.Q.]]</center>

<center><u>x What is a Style swap, What goes on at Style Swaps??<center></u>

Fans of Japanese street fashion, Cosplayers, or people who just want to get rid of their clothes come together for a big clothing exchange.
 A clothing exchange is when you bring your clothes you dont wear anymore and trade them with others.

Clothes that are of good condition [working zippers, clothes with no holes] are only allowed at swaps. Please refrain from bringing your used panties, old swim suits, clothes with alot of holes, broken zippers, ect. <center>

<center><u>x Can I sell my stuff too?</center></u>
<center>
TOTAILY! If you are, please make your items under 10 dollars. The point of a style swap is to trade, not to sell.
</center>

<center><u>x What do people wear at these Style Swaps?</center></u>

<center>
Anything from Punk style, Lolita style, Decora-chan, Raver, Goth, jeans and t-shirts, even cosplay gear. So feel free to dress up or dress down. </center>

<center><u>x Where will this take place?</center></u>
<center>
At the frequency 8 Manga Lounge. [on top of second time around] 4209 University Way NE, Seattle WA 98105</center>

<center><u>x I really want to go, but i dont have a car! What busses will take me there?</u></center>
<center>
From downtown Seattle, take the 70, 71, 72, 73 bus. It will drop you off right accross the street!</center>

<center><u>x How much is this event?</u></center>

<center>Absolutly free. Donations are accepted too.

:] </center></b>

Offline Darkerlight

• Chibi
APRIL STYLE SWAP
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 12:47:07 am »
Oh no! I have to work!! Sounds like it would be excellent...
Click me! Help me hatch!

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
APRIL STYLE SWAP
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 12:21:10 pm »
wow, I totally missed it, was there a good turn out?