Author Topic: I need help getting my table for the artists alley  (Read 5625 times)

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
    • Angel Sorrows: The Official Tainted Angel Website (OS)
I need help getting my table for the artists alley
« on: May 01, 2006, 11:40:44 am »
I have been emailing like crazy for months now I am at my wits end.  Can someone please help me get a table for the convention this year? I only need to know how much it is, when or how I can pay for the table and of course, where I will be placed.  

I plan on selling alot this year at the con and I have some cool things for you fans.  So please come on by and check out my comic!

But if the admin or something involved with the con could let me know I would really be grateful.  Thanks.
Parents; be good to your kids.... they'll be choosing your nursing home.

Offline Catgirl Rin Rin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 11:52:48 am »
^^; I've been emailing as well, Bastett, I'm in need of an Artist Alley table as well. I hope to meet you at the convention and talk to another artist!

I too, would like an Admin to give us a hand about finding some info about the tables this year. I've read, in the last Meeting notes, that your person in charge of tables or something like it, is currently going through something new. I hope the alterations work out alright! But yes, a reply of some sort is great appreciated!

The best to you and your selling, Bastett-San, I'll look at your thread when I get home, I think! I'm at school right now ^^

Ta Ta! - Rin Rin
- Sakura-Con-Goers-Click ^^

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 03:24:57 pm »
Hey, I finally got an email for the table!

Thank you however gave me the info.  Sorry for not replying but online time is a rarity in my life.

Cool!  You're selling too?  Leet.  Looking forward to meeting new artists, too.  This is really a great way to get your work out there and meet new people.  I made so much last year (not to brag but it was awesome) and met tons of people who were interested in my line of work/art.  It's great to see this art form expand the way it is and there is no sign of it stopping.  This is fabulous!

It's $25 for the table, you need to fill out a form which I can send you if you email me at kerry083@gmail.com and I can forward you the email.  It's simple and easy to do.  You need to send them a check and the info is in the email.  Just fill out what you are selling, your artist name, your registration name, and the name of the person you are bringing with you if you are selling with another person or have a guest to help you set up, which is nice.  I might not have someone there all weekend but you can put one name.  This is for any con or festival I have been to, which is quite alot.

See you there!

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
Is it too late
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 11:19:23 am »
I was considering getting a table with a friend, but I was wandering if it was to late. If it's not who do I need to contact? Thank you anyone that can help.

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 01:16:52 pm »
For info about the vendor’s room, Artist’s Alley, guests, and representation at the convention contact:
Director of Relations
Brian Hammond
relations@kumoricon.org

*VENDORS and EXHIBITORS* Contact
exhibitors@kumoricon.org
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 01:57:26 pm »
Ok, I'm gonna have to pray hard now.  I hear that the alley is getting full?  Damnit!@  I've been so busy... I wish we could put a down-payment on one or hold one.  Grrgg...  Ok, please pull through, god.  I need this table.  It's so important that I get this table.  I need to pay for school and my room and board.  gah!

Offline Pezzer

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 01:24:36 pm »
Artist Alley is NOT full.

there was a delay with sending out contract because I was trying to get more space for Artist Alley. if you would like one, please e-mail me at:

exhibitors@kumoricon.org
if you are reading this i have broken free

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 09:56:36 pm »
Quote from: "Pezzer"
Artist Alley is NOT full.

there was a delay with sending out contract because I was trying to get more space for Artist Alley. if you would like one, please e-mail me at:

exhibitors@kumoricon.org

Awesome.  I just sent in my form yesterday and I had this feeling that it wasn't full.  Just made my weak heart have a tripple bi-pass.  Hahaha.... *sigh*  Thanks!