Author Topic: Anime Dreams  (Read 9122 times)

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
Anime Dreams
« on: March 26, 2006, 09:50:40 am »
Hey guys, have you ever had a dream that involved characters from an anime?  I did for the first time last night.  

I was working on my Sailor Moon website before bed so that must have been on my mind because I definitely can recall speaking to Usagi and Minako and seeing black and white pictures of Rei and Ami.  It was so weird, because in the pictures I saw, the girls looked as they always do but the ones I spoke to were actual humans and they had smaller eyes and everyhting, Usagi's hair was down but you could tell it was her and I think they were shooting a television show.  

Hmm, anyway it was strange, just wanted to share it with you all and see what kinds of funky dreams you may have had

Offline Sinaj

• Chibi
Anime Dreams
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 10:57:14 am »
I had this dream last year sometime, and I c/p it from the "SAiyuki Anyone?" thread because I am too lazy to retype it all. Don't laugh too hard btw ^.^

It was winter and I was some anime girl with long white hair and I lived in a cave (are you laughing yet? hehe). I even had a name - Calliope. So anyways, I leave my cave (which I guess I do every day) and head out into the snow to this farm-like place. I hide behind these 5 foot tall or so stacks of wood just outside the wood fence that divides the area around the farm into acres or something.

Well in the middle of one of these acres, knee deep in snow (he's been forced to stand there for quite a while appearantly) stands Sanzo. Of course he's obviously freezing to death but being Sanzo would never admit it or let it show. He never moves, he's like a statue and I've been coming here every day to watch him stand there wondering what's going on. I know there is some evil being that hangs around this farm place, so I never enter the fenced area or let myself be known.

In the small house in the center of all these fences is Goku and Gojyo. They pace a lot, and look worried as they look out the window at Sanzo. Then some evil voice beams from above somewhere that if they try to escape, he'll strike Sanzo down, and if Sanzo moves, he'll kill Goku and Gojyo.

Wondering were Hakkai is in all of this? You're about to find out... hehe

Apparantly while I've been watching Sanzo, Hakkai has been watching me to find out if I'm good or evil. He is suddenly beside me, saying that he knows I have been watching Sanzo and asks me if I'll help them all escape that he can't do it alone. He tells me all I have to do it get Sanzo out of the fenced area, and he'll go and free the other two. I tell him I can't because I'm not strong enough, and another day goes by.

I come back the next day and everything is still the same, only Sanzo looks really sick, but he's still standing like a statue. Hakkai is there again too watching and looking worried. Suddenly Sanzo looks right at me as if he knew I had been hiding there every day all along (of course he knows - he's Sanzo ^.^) and then he collapses into the snow.

I panick and race over the fence to him, and Hakkai heads quickly to the farm house. I pull Sanzo to me, crying, and them these amazing blinding white wings sprout from my back and I lift him up and sort of carry him flying back to my cave.

When I get there I undress him and cover him with blankets next to this clever little fire that never seems to need attention (funny how dreams work like that). I'm freezing my butt off as well from the snow and carrying a freezing cold man, so I get under the blankets with him (eheh gotta love that part) and start to fall alseep.

The last thing I remember before I woke up for real was Hakkai, Goku, and Gojyo hobbling into my cave with their eyes wide with shock that I am snuggled up to a sleeping Sanzo. lol!

Well, that was my crazy detailed dream. Hope you didn't laugh too hard, and I'm not sure what I ate to cause it, but I wish I knew so I could have more! LOL!

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Anime Dreams
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 11:05:56 am »
I do alot sadly i dont remembermy dreams alot
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Anime Dreams
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 07:56:45 pm »
gyah too much to recall
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
Anime Dreams
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 08:04:22 pm »
Most of my dreams are of stories or movies I'm working on or want to start.  They are all in full epic scale and often with narration and I can also see the words in print as if reading a book along with the images but I never remember it all the next morning.  Closest thing to a an anime dream is the ideas for two movies about anime fans

And some times I dream I’m Emperor VonDan ruler of the solar system and the crew of my space ship is all Vulcan ladies in sailor girl outfits colored by department like on star trek.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline kairivoosh

• Cabbit
Anime Dreams
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 09:08:25 pm »
I had a dream once that the entire InuYasha cast was falling off this massive cliff and I had to save them all by myself . :shock: I ended up only saving Inuyasha Koga and Shippo I think. I woke up kinds sad, but then I watched some old episodes where no one dies and I felt all better lolol.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Anime Dreams
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 06:26:18 pm »
Uh... More or less Kumoricon than Anime... Well... I dunno.

I was at Kumoricon 2006 and I was giving a speach at opening cerimonies about Pocky Club (Even I cannot escape Pocky Club in my dreams) and we needed two people from the audience to participate and it turned out to be Inuyasha and Kagome (o_o; I don't even like Inuyasha, what are they doing in my minnddd?) and they started having a fight and then it.. went downhill because Tom(theFanboy) came onstage and started hackling me about 'Moe' and "0.6!!!" (Private joke. xD) and... besicly I ruined opening cerimonies because then Chuck Norris Round House Kicked Bakazoku Joe on accident and all the girls at the convention hated meee.

T__T; -walks away slowly-

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
Anime Dreams
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 07:05:10 pm »
I had an FMA inspired dream once, where I tried using alchemy to bring my mother back, and it happend like in the series, except my leg and arm where made of plastic. Like that kinda plastic ya put food in and then put it in the fridge. It was weird, because in the dream, I half ate a sandwhich, then put it in my leg, and it was good like a month later.

It was very weird and funny.

Its not as funny as this though:

Heh, any reason to post a VG Cats comic....I suck, lol.

Offline Eternal Yamcha

• Sailor Scout
Anime Dreams
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 08:52:31 pm »
Years upon years ago I had a recurring dream... I have terrible sleeping habits, so I'd fall asleep and have a 30 minute to 8 hour dream that was vaguely similar to the Tenchi universe. I had atleast one of those dreams a night almost every night for a month.

And I've had COUNTLESS Evangelion dreams, thing keeps taking hold of my sub-concious. Curse you stage 4!!!! CURSE YOU!!!!!!!!
"Raisin Bran Crunch: BUY ME SOME; MOM!!!"

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
Anime Dreams
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 03:39:59 am »
I had a dream a little while after I finished watching Elfen Lied in which I took Nyu/Lucy to the beach to go fishing and the fishing hook got caught in one of her horns and she panicked and turned into Lucy.

Then again, there was that bizarre Hellsing dream too.

[size=9]"I laughed, I cried, I died; inside."[/size]

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Anime Dreams
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 02:06:12 am »
Oh man you wouldnt even know.... so many ODD anime dreams. One had sailormoon, Fushigi Yugi, Harry Potter, me and my friends, and Roseann from nick at night in it... DANG THAT WAS WEIRD.... but with me... some of my anime dreams help me with my fanfiction, heeheeheee... ^___^

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
Anime Dreams
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2006, 08:59:32 am »
Quote from: "kimiski"
Oh man you wouldnt even know.... so many ODD anime dreams. One had sailormoon, Fushigi Yugi, Harry Potter, me and my friends, and Roseann from nick at night in it... DANG THAT WAS WEIRD.... but with me... some of my anime dreams help me with my fanfiction, heeheeheee... ^___^

you write fanfiction?  I want to read it!

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Anime Dreams
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 12:48:28 am »
Quote from: "leashy"
Quote from: "kimiski"

you write fanfiction?  I want to read it!

Oh really???? ^__^ Cool!!
www.fanfiction.net/~kimiski

It's mostly SailorMoon but I'm almost done with one of my stories (only 2 chapters left) then im going to start a story using a differnt anime and go from there.

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline ambergen87

• Sailor Scout
Anime Dreams
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 02:02:32 pm »
Yes, but we arn't going there.
Randomness is good for the soul.

The swag lady.

Cosplay for Kumoricon 2011:
Saturday: Lolita
Sunday: Seychelles
Monday: Catgirl Schoolgirl

Friday: Random yukata girl
Sat: Don't know
Sun: Don't know
Mon: Raine from Final Fantasy VIII

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Anime Dreams
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2006, 12:23:33 pm »
i dont think i've ever had an anime dream but there have been times that random japanses has confused my head and kept me from sleep as i tried to figer out what fphrase was being repeated, and i joke you not it was wakarimasen =dont understand
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
Anime Dreams
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2006, 03:31:30 pm »
I had a dream and the admin Lanzer from gaia was in it xD

Offline riverspree

• Chibi
    • http://www.kitzerkief.deviantart.com
Anime Dreams
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2006, 04:13:21 pm »
I've seen Far FAR to much one piece, somehow there always end up being pirates in my dreams...

btw sumomo_san is that host club in your siggy?
Kumo 2007 Cosplays
Aya Natsume & Natsumi Tsujimoto
We'll just see how well River can keep these two names straight...

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
Anime Dreams
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2006, 06:31:44 pm »
Yep! n_n Hikaru  + Kaoru = <33333

Offline riverspree

• Chibi
    • http://www.kitzerkief.deviantart.com
Anime Dreams
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2006, 06:48:48 pm »
ahh so dreamy, although I'm personally a big Takashi x Hunny fan >_<
soo cute!
Kumo 2007 Cosplays
Aya Natsume & Natsumi Tsujimoto
We'll just see how well River can keep these two names straight...

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
Anime Dreams
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2006, 10:40:21 pm »
Hee hee. I like them all [/drool]

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Anime Dreams
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2006, 04:18:09 pm »
lastnight I had the cutest dream.. I met this guy with cat ears and we fell in luv. he said that he had first met me in this pet store (when he was 100% kitten) when we were both young, and since then he has been searching for me :3
he also shared my love for sushi ^__^
I miss cat man *sniffle*
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Anime Dreams
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2006, 09:12:58 pm »
I had a dream awhile ago where I was with Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto (no I was not Sasuke).  We where in a train car that was moving fast.  I remember climbing out of the window and hanging on to the roof.  I even remember how everyone's hair was moving from all the wind.  When I woke up, my hand was stretched out like it was grabbing hold of something.  Very cool/weird.

I know I know more abuot that dream, I have it written down, but I can't think of where my notes are.

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
Anime Dreams
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2006, 03:54:16 pm »
Oh gosh... I've had so many a doctor would wonder...

Most of them are cross-over anime dreams as well.

I think the most prominent one was...

*flash-back music*

So I'm a ninja.... Obviously a Naruto-SWAT-Ninja with the chunnin jacket and all. Hella yeah. Pretty cool right? So I'm there teaching the class when lo' and behold... Shuichi from Gravitation stands up from the seat. For some reason I get mad at him and whip him. Yet before I can fully beat the hell out of him, Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin walks in and begins just talking... and talking... about nonsense. While he's talking Orochimaru comes up behind him and kills him.

Then I get to kill Shuichi and me and Orochimaru ride off in the sunset... o.O well okay I kinda made the sunset part up.

Yes, that was rather blank and vague but I had the dream a while ago.

*shrug shrug*

OH and never watch Stephen Colbert while going to sleep. OMG that creates some tripped-up dreams!
Sweet Times

Offline rasetsutaisho

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.shinjinrui.cjb.net
Anime Dreams
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2006, 06:32:13 pm »
oh man... you guys have no idea...

back in highschool when i spent almost every class drawing i got to a point where i'd look at people and i'd see exactly how to draw them and everything started to look like i drew it... it was creapy... but then i started haveing dreams about a comic i was making and i was interacting with the charicters which whasnt to weird because my friends and i were the charicters... but when your lief mirrors the comic to much real life just gets weird...

and then your dreams are just nuts... like they dont make sense... all sorts of crap happens and then you wonder if it actualy happened, and then you talk to your friends and they've had simular dreams so they think it actualy happend to and then .... and then you decide you really just need to stop drawing for a year or so....

almost on the same note i'm a major fan of the band kagrra. and this one time i had this dream i went to japan for one of their concerts (i was dressed up as an oni for some odd reson) and at the show i hopped up on stage and commited seppuku... but i was soooo happy.... i didnt really get it... i figure none of you guys do either.... unless...

Offline catboy-trades

• Sailor Scout
Anime Dreams
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 08:16:03 pm »
Quote from: "rasetsutaisho"

and then your dreams are just nuts... like they dont make sense...

Oh you are right...
Last dream I had I think broke my mind...
I had a dream where I was in Yakima, WA only it was a simulation of Yakima WA under ground ( kinda how tokyo was in Megazone 23)  I was driving my car away from a mob of monkeys which followed me until they all fell off a ledge.
Then I met a little albino bat.  He could talk and for some odd reason I called him Tucker.
Tucker then said he had to go to sleep so I put him back into his packaging like you would be putting an action figure back into it's plastic shell.
That was basically the end of the dream... except I was driving out of town at the end of it.....

The only real dream I have had about some sort of drawing or anime was where I was tied up in a hotel room by a crazied fan and left there to die like the people in SAW.   But my creation came to my rescue.

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
Anime Dreams
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 08:25:53 pm »
i had a dream that the world turned into kingdoms hearts and i was sora and my friends were soras friends and the people i hate were soras enmies and and we followed the story and it was cool and i had more but all do that one for now

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
Anime Dreams
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 10:01:52 am »
Now that I think about it, I'm surprised that I don't have more dreams about anime.  Probably because I haven't really had time to watch alot of it lately.  But when I was younger I loved Disney movies, still do but I mean I obsessed. And once I had a dream about being in school and meeting all of the characters from Aladdin and like Aladdin and I starting to fall in love.  Then a few days later I had another dream continuing the first one and this continued to happen until eventually every night before I went to bed I would start to continue the story myself in my head and then fall right back into the dream.  It was crazy and cool at the same time.

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
    • http://www.ronime.net/
Anime Dreams
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 03:39:59 pm »
I had a dream thats turning into an Animé RPG XD does that count?
beware the ronime XD

Whats the point in being the director if i cant be evil dictator every once in a while?

http://www.ronime.net

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
Anime Dreams
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 04:40:47 pm »
yes Ron, yes it does

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Anime Dreams
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 04:42:21 pm »
RON!!!

Long time no see!  ^_^
And I'm with leashy, that does count.

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
    • http://www.ronime.net/
Anime Dreams
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 05:44:57 pm »
Woo! that makes me feel special XD i wasnt sure if i was even missed at all XD
beware the ronime XD

Whats the point in being the director if i cant be evil dictator every once in a while?

http://www.ronime.net