Author Topic: Pirates of the Spanish Main  (Read 3917 times)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Pirates of the Spanish Main
« on: September 16, 2006, 04:39:43 am »
Anybody play this game? Including any of its later editions, of course, such as Pirates of the Revolution and Pirates of Davy Jones' Curse.

For those of you who don't know, it's that game where you can assemble cute little pirate ships out of punch-out styrene cards (think credit cards).

My main partner for Pirates matches has moved to Corvallis. I'm capable of visiting him, but we usually end up doing other stuff.

It's not exactly anime-related......okay, so it's not anime-related at all.  ^^; but like Magic, it's found its way into Sakura Con, so I was wondering whether any such fans go to Kumori Con. Personally, I'm not interested in spending 2-4 hours on a tournament, but it'd be neat to do some trading with different people.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 04:54:13 am »
I have a few decks I used to go to a lot of the Wizkids Demos and games on sundays at ECC.  I even won the Countus Darona Statue in one tourney.  Looking at the last Schedual I was e-mailed looks like no Pirates.  I'l ask Warlord Gene whats up with the game.  

Saturday, Sept. 2nd - D&D miniatures, starts at noon

Sunday, Sept.  3rd. - Horror Clix demo

Sunday, Sept. 17th - D&D miniatures, starts at noon

Saturday, Sept. 30th - D&D miniatures, starts at noon

Sunday, Oct. 1st - Crimson Skies, starts at 2 pm

Saturday, Oct. 7th - D&D miniatures, starts at noon

Whoot Crimsen Skys again I can wear the helmit from my avatar in Public for extra points

But as I keep saying I have a 8 foot table and lots of RPG and board games at my shop.  I have not had peaple over to play anythng in a while
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 04:57:11 am »
You play Pirates?  Hey, funny, it's never come up...

I'd be happy to bring it out to play more of it. :)  I have a large collection and I've spent some time working out how to store them, so it's nice to make use of them.

Let's keep it in mind for a rainy day. (although clear is preferable since I have to drive to get there...)
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice