Author Topic: kakashi in '05?  (Read 9056 times)

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
kakashi in '05?
« on: April 04, 2006, 08:57:00 pm »
I remember a kakashi from my cosplay group kumoricon '05, I hope to hear from you here or see you at the convention, it's been awhile and I thought when I got home, "huh...shoulda got 'e-mail adress or aim s/n or something".  HOPE TO SEE YOU KAKASHI-SENSEI! ^^

Always Bored, contact my msn if you want to chat.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 08:01:44 pm »
It was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think.....I did a skit with ya, and some of your friends. And it was a dating game. In the end I  made Kakashi gay and took off with Squall.
"Ever done it with a ninja?....want to do it again?"~ Givons random moment

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
KAKASHI SENSEI!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 04:17:13 pm »
that was it!  KAKASHI SENSEI! XD.  I actually watched Naruto so I actually understand your character and what you were doing unlike during the cosplay lol.  Yes the japanese version, the english is just a total insult haha.  Hope to see you again at '06 ^^.  I'll be squall normal costume and SeeD, maybe we can do a cosplay again =D, it was really fun.  Also, perhaps I can contact you and we can talk sometime.  It was during dinner one day that I actually let my parents cook for me that somehow kumoricon came up (my parents talking about anime...must be clones) and I recalled the cosplay and the group and thought, "****...I shoulda got some contact information...".  Aynway hope to hear from you soon and see you a Kcon '06 ^^

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
Re: KAKASHI SENSEI!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 08:29:34 pm »
Quote from: "squall leonheart"
that was it!  KAKASHI SENSEI! XD.  I actually watched Naruto so I actually understand your character and what you were doing unlike during the cosplay lol.  Yes the japanese version, the english is just a total insult haha.  Hope to see you again at '06 ^^.  I'll be squall normal costume and SeeD, maybe we can do a cosplay again =D, it was really fun.  Also, perhaps I can contact you and we can talk sometime.  It was during dinner one day that I actually let my parents cook for me that somehow kumoricon came up (my parents talking about anime...must be clones) and I recalled the cosplay and the group and thought, "****...I shoulda got some contact information...".  Aynway hope to hear from you soon and see you a Kcon '06 ^^

Yes the english is an insult T_T But eh...what can ya do? And i'm happy that you now know Kakashi and what I was doing ^_^. As well i'm going to 06 as well. I'm going as Itachi Uchiha(Naruto) and Sanji(one piece). We should defently do another skit together. Thats was SO fiun ^_^.  My msn is anime_freak89@hotmail.com we should talk about another skit to do. And i'm not sure where you live...is the area code 541 long distance for you? Any ways I hope to talk to ya soon. LATERS

Love,

Hatake Kakashi

Offline Sasu-kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • Senshi-Con Alaska
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 08:50:56 pm »
I'm going as Sasuke (assuming I'll be able to save the money to go)

So we should like... have a fight scene ^^

Plans for Kumori '08
Hei (Darker than Black)
Ichiro (Nerima Daikon Brothers)
Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
Possibly more...

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 06:24:13 pm »
Quote from: "Sasu-kitty"
I'm going as Sasuke (assuming I'll be able to save the money to go)

So we should like... have a fight scene ^^

We should...that sounds like so much fun!! :D

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
meh info o.O
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 07:59:51 pm »
well I gotta warn you my msn is pretty lame, I made it 5 years ago back when I thought DBZ was cool <.<'.  But in case you're unsure on my friend invitation, it's dbz_saiyin507@hotmail.com

I'm normall on AIM so that's normally better, and I'm almost always idle playing final fantasy 11 or at school XD.  I've started trying to cut down on my idle time, but we'll see if I can continue to keep that goal.  MSN I'll get on for kakashi-sensei ^^.

A fight between Itachi and Sasuke huh?  If I get a gunblade before Kcon...it could be like...
(fight...fight....sasuke wins)
Sasuke: FINALLY AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF TRAINING!  I HAVE FINALLY KILLED MY BROTHER...ok...now what do I do...*sits around*
Squall: *runs in and kills sasuke* huh....ninja insticts my ass.. XD.

j/k that'd be kinda awkward ^_-, then again, ed running off with yuna was wierd too <.<'.
OH YEAH!  yes 541 is long distance for me ^^', 503 is area code for me, Portland Oregon is my location as is listed under my name XD.  we'll see what happens.

I know where your icon is from too kakashi sensei XD.  I always skipped that ending for that section of naruto after I saw it ^^'''.

Dang I remember things right and left...Next year...I have a few things...I have squall same costume as last year, squall's SeeD costume, very spiffy, and finlly I thought of either Gaara from naruto or Kisuke from bleach (green and white hat dude).  Though those last 2 are unlikely, well hope to hear from you soon and of course, see you at Kcon again ^_^

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 08:25:12 pm »
do a fight scene WITH SORA!!! lol

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 09:50:45 pm »
Naw... Sora will be too busy being torn apart by fangirls... including me >D

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
Re: meh info o.O
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 09:52:37 pm »
well I gotta warn you my msn is pretty lame, I made it 5 years ago back when I thought DBZ was cool <.<'.  But in case you're unsure on my friend invitation, it's dbz_saiyin507@hotmail.com

I'm normall on AIM so that's normally better, and I'm almost always idle playing final fantasy 11 or at school XD.  I've started trying to cut down on my idle time, but we'll see if I can continue to keep that goal.  MSN I'll get on for kakashi-sensei ^^.

A fight between Itachi and Sasuke huh?  If I get a gunblade before Kcon...it could be like...
Sasuke: FINALLY AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF TRAINING!  I HAVE FINALLY KILLED MY BROTHER...ok...now what do I do...*sits around*

j/k that'd be kinda awkward ^_-, then again, ed running off with yuna was wierd too <.<'.
OH YEAH!  yes 541 is long distance for me ^^', 503 is area code for me, Portland Oregon is my location as is listed under my name XD.  we'll see what happens.

I know where your icon is from too kakashi sensei XD.  I always skipped that ending for that section of naruto after I saw it ^^'''.

Dang I remember things right and left...Next year...I have a few things...I have squall same costume as last year, squall's SeeD costume, very spiffy, and finlly I thought of either Gaara from naruto or Kisuke from bleach (green and white hat dude).  Though those last 2 are unlikely, well hope to hear from you soon and of course, see you at Kcon again ^_^

That fight sounds fun ...and you should see my old msn account -_- any ways mybe I can call ya sometime

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2006, 09:53:17 pm »
that is true.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2006, 09:53:48 pm »
Quote from: "Wolf Wood"
do a fight scene WITH SORA!!! lol

.......ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2006, 09:55:10 pm »
Quote from: "sumomo_san"

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol....I just GLOMP every one I kno though -_- i'm hopeless,lol

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 09:56:09 pm »
yes you are! lol jk

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2006, 10:06:18 pm »
Quote from: "Givon"

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol....I just GLOMP every one I kno though -_- i'm hopeless,lol

I haven't seen one yet. So K-con's Sora better get ready to be clung to and squealed at.
If only a Mer-Sora cosplay was possible... xD

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2006, 10:44:50 pm »
yes you are! lol jk

lol...but tis true ^_^ AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 10:45:45 pm »
Quote from: "Givon"

I haven't seen one yet. So K-con's Sora better get ready to be clung to and squealed at.
If only a Mer-Sora cosplay was possible... xD

lol, I shall secound that  :twisted:  

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 11:37:40 pm »

*My version* (A "I'm trying to avoid homework at the moment" production ^_^)

After many years of training, Sasuke has finally defeated his brother.  Unsure how to use his powerful fighting skills, Sasuke joins the only available job that allows him to use his talents frequently: the IRS.

Sasuke: "So he signed here, here, yes, everything seems to be in order so far.  Wait, what is this?  He added up these numbers wrong.  I SHALL BRING DEATH UPON HIM!!!"
No one ever again dared to make fun of Sasuke the Accountant.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 07:25:40 am »
Quote from: "Negima"

*My version* (A "I'm trying to avoid homework at the moment" production ^_^)

After many years of training, Sasuke has finally defeated his brother.  Unsure how to use his powerful fighting skills, Sasuke joins the only available job that allows him to use his talents frequently: the IRS.

Sasuke: "So he signed here, here, yes, everything seems to be in order so far.  Wait, what is this?  He added up these numbers wrong.  I SHALL BRING DEATH UPON HIM!!!"
No one ever again dared to make fun of Sasuke the Accountant.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to see that! :P

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2006, 05:47:50 pm »
fight scene with sora  and kakashi who will win?????

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2006, 10:30:51 pm »
fight scene with sora  and kakashi who will win?????

hmmmmm, thats tough......lets flip a coin!

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2006, 10:43:58 pm »
and the winner is SORA lol jk that is a tough one

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
kakashi wins
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2006, 07:27:16 pm »
kakashi would own sora...sora would be like AHHHHHH!!!! *attack every kakashi he sees because kakashi can do kage bunshin no jutsu too* then he'll massive chidori sora's ass and sora's like awww...it's to bad it's against disney to have death, otherwise this woulda been a one minute match...in my favor.

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2006, 07:49:06 pm »
nooo sora wouyl turn to master form summon then then turn to shadow sora and kakashi would be like oooo s@*^

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Re: kakashi wins
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2006, 09:50:00 pm »
...it's to bad it's against disney to have death, otherwise this woulda been a one minute match...in my favor.

Slightly off topic, I know, but I'll make this quick:
Mulan, Bambi, Sleeping Beauty, The Lion King, Tarzan, and I believe Beauty and the Beast
All of these Disney movies include death of someone.  So in theory it could happen...

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2006, 09:57:14 pm »
beauty and the beast gaston dies because he falls off the castle after being stabbed i think

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
Re: kakashi wins
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2006, 10:37:53 pm »
kakashi would own sora...sora would be like AHHHHHH!!!! *attack every kakashi he sees because kakashi can do kage bunshin no jutsu too* then he'll massive chidori sora's ass and sora's like awww...it's to bad it's against disney to have death, otherwise this woulda been a one minute match...in my favor.

YAY, i'm loved ^_^ LOL

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2006, 10:38:27 pm »
nooo your character is lol jk

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
kakashi in '05?
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2006, 07:38:34 pm »