Author Topic: Mascot NEEDED!  (Read 11592 times)

Offline Darkerlight

• Chibi
Mascot NEEDED!
« on: March 21, 2006, 11:42:22 pm »
Kumori girl, where have you gone? Oh no! Kumori's 2006 mascot is missing!

Find her!

DRAW HER!

Send your rendition of Kumori girl to:
kumori_girl@yahoo.com

Please export you file to jpeg form. :D

Enteries must be received by April 14th 2006
Voting for Kumoricon's 2006 masot will be at the April 15th meeting for all to enjoy!
Click me! Help me hatch!

Offline Neolucky

• Sailor Scout
    • http://nikorescafe.com
Re: Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 11:41:58 am »
Quote from: "Darkerlight"
Kumori girl, where have you gone? Oh no! Kumori's 2006 mascot is missing!

Find her!

DRAW HER!

Send your rendition of Kumori girl to:
kumori_girl@yahoo.com

Please export you file to jpeg form. :D

Enteries must be received by April 14th 2006
Voting for Kumoricon's 2006 masot will be at the April 15th meeting for all to enjoy!

I've entered my two peices =) the email is from neolucky@hotmail.com hopefully it went through!

Offline spindrift

• Sailor Scout
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 11:54:50 am »
Yes Neolucky we got your entry and it is cute but remember we have to vote on all the entrys at the general meeting.  We will let you know ASAP after the meeting who is Kumori-girl.
Make the world a better place with kumoricon.

Offline Neolucky

• Sailor Scout
    • http://nikorescafe.com
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 01:21:36 pm »
Quote from: "spindrift"
Yes Neolucky we got your entry and it is cute but remember we have to vote on all the entrys at the general meeting.  We will let you know ASAP after the meeting who is Kumori-girl.

Yes I know haha. I only was worried about getting it in through email =) I understand the voting processes and totaly respect that. I only ask because my Hotmail has been so cruddy lately and at times will not allow me to send out emails. in anycase, thanks and goodluck!

Offline Darkerlight

• Chibi
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 08:34:58 pm »
My hotmail was doing that too :) thats why I made a yahoo account.  Yes, we got your enter and it was very sweet... beets the socks off of anything I can draw Lol
Click me! Help me hatch!

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 12:10:13 am »
So do we draw anygirl? Or the mascot used in the past?
Can someone give me some past pictures of her so I know what I'm drawing?

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Misuteru

• Sailor Scout
    • DevART
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 01:08:05 am »
Is there anything we need to know about size or dimensions? (Sorry if it's a redundant quetion, I don't usually frequent these forums.)

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 12:28:02 pm »
Half way done . . . sort of *sweatdrop*  Why does it have to take so long to coooolour!!!???
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline Darkerlight

• Chibi
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 12:58:43 am »
Quote from: "kimiski"
So do we draw anygirl? Or the mascot used in the past?
Can someone give me some past pictures of her so I know what I'm drawing?

You can draw any girl you want, it can be a cat girl, and elf girl, a <gasp> human girl, anything... as long as its clean and in anime\manga style.

Quote from: "Misuteru"
Is there anything we need to know about size or dimensions? (Sorry if it's a redundant quetion, I don't usually frequent these forums.)

Any size that isn't itsy bitsy. If i can count the pixels on one hand it is too small. :)
Click me! Help me hatch!

Offline Xi_chan

• Cabbit
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 11:29:01 pm »
heh this is alot harder then i imagined. ive erased and redrawn differnt parts so many times theres almost a hole in my paper.  :?

Get Jiggly With It!

Offline spindrift

• Sailor Scout
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 11:33:17 pm »
I wish you guys a great deal of luck and I look forward to voting on them.
Make the world a better place with kumoricon.

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 02:16:11 pm »
A little clarity on the whole voting process.

Voting is open until 11:59 pm on Saturday, April 15th. All the votes cast at the site will be tallied with all of the votes cast earlier that day at the general meeting.  

The mascot will be revealed in the banner art on the main page on April 16th, as soon as the new banner is created.

So we won't actually know the new mascot at the meeting itself.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline Darkerlight

• Chibi
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 10:15:21 pm »
Also the voting site is live now!

http://www.nyetworking.com/kumoriconvote

I recommend copying and pasting into your browser bar as nyetworking is not a full site. Anyone can vote and may change they're own votes up untill April 15 midnight.
Click me! Help me hatch!

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 08:58:01 am »
Question-
Is a vote for one version also a vote for another? In other words, if a chibi wins, does that also mean the adult version wins, since we need both versions for the official mascot? The site allows you to vote for one or the other in cases where a person submitted separate pictures.

(We're planning on using the chibi on minor's badges and the adult on non-minor's badges, so we need both.)
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline Darkerlight

• Chibi
Mascot NEEDED!
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2006, 06:28:40 pm »
Quote from: "EcchiSpice"
Question-
Is a vote for one version also a vote for another? In other words, if a chibi wins, does that also mean the adult version wins, since we need both versions for the official mascot? The site allows you to vote for one or the other in cases where a person submitted separate pictures.

(We're planning on using the chibi on minor's badges and the adult on non-minor's badges, so we need both.)

That has been fixed, I rerendered the images that were submited seprately. All chibi and adult votes were combined under the new image name.

On anouther note: one is not going to be posted. I'm sorry to whoever this is. It is not a jpg and it crashes my site trying to put it up and I cannot open it to convert it. If you have an entry please submit in jpg or jpeg only as stated in the contest above.
Click me! Help me hatch!