Convention Events and Programming > Fan Creations

fanfic articles / art for them

(1/3) > >>

RemSaverem:
programming coordinator peter has requested that the various programming areas compose articles that could be linked to our forums, to interest folks in said programming areas.

our first fanfic article was just submitted! it's by blackjack gabbiani, and details how she got her start as a fanfic author. it's a truly lovely, inspiring piece that lit up my day and put a huge  :D on my face.

anyone is more than welcome to write additional articles, on any subject related to fanfic!

those who wish, could also have their articles reprinted in our forthcoming zine!

and we will also be glad to receive any fanart to accompany those articles.

hoping to hear from any of you!
love,
rem.

p.s. i am going to forward blackjack's article to peter. i don't know how soon it will be available on a link. i'll try to find out when, and how, it may be accessed, and let folks know by posting here :)

love,
rem.

BlackjackGabbiani:
Rem asked me if I had any pictures of myself to use in the article, and the only costume of note I have to a fandom I mentioned in the article is Kefka from FFVI. Since I don't have any pictures of it that I took myself, is there anyone who got a picture of me in it last year? And if so, if we can use it, please post!

TomtheFanboy:
My pictures weren't that good, but you should be sure to check http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/ because I know I saw at least a few that you were in. Someone might've caught one of your costume.
Especially during the karaoke.

Michael_Hopcroft:
How do i enter a fanfic in the contest, or is it already too late?

RemSaverem:
thanks for your interest. it is definitely not too late!
you may pm me your work, or email it to me at rem_saverem_was_right@yahoo.com, or you may submit it up through the time of the fanfic workshop (probably on sunday afternoon) at kumoricon.
 :)

i look forward to reading your work! everyone! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version