Author Topic: Looking for partner for a unique two-person skit  (Read 2857 times)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Looking for partner for a unique two-person skit
« on: January 13, 2006, 08:43:12 pm »
I've got an idea for a skit I think will be VERY funny, but I have a couple of hurdles to jump first.  First I need to get approval to perform it at cosplay, since it may be a little bit racey (but not graphic or explicit; just suggestive). Second, I need a skit partner who would be willing to do something rather strange for their part of the skit: create a large stuffed hand puppet, muppet-style. ;)

This sounds like a pretty weird request, I know, but believe me: the payoff will be utter hilarity. It will involve a parody of a song from Avenue Q.  That show has some damn funny stuff even without being parodied.

Requirements:

1. As I mentioned before, I'd rather not make both puppets, so it would be nice if you could help by making one. The upside: you'll get full creative license to make it whatever you want.
2. I live in Springfield, so I'd like somebody who is either local, or has time to drive down so we can record the song to CD at some point.
3. You need to be able to sing well. This is going to be a filk, after all.
4. The song has one female and one male voice, so I would prefer a female partner for the song.

I haven't decided whether to do this at Sakura Con or Kumori Con first.  It's pretty much up in the air depending on how long it takes. Anyway, if you're interested, by all means PM me. :)
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice