Author Topic: Full Metal Alchemist anime ending... *BEWARE SPOILERS*  (Read 2244 times)

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Full Metal Alchemist anime ending... *BEWARE SPOILERS*
« on: March 21, 2006, 02:03:41 am »
Grrrr.... okay... I LOVE the anime... but the ending sucked big time. It was to left open and sad....

And yes... then I saw the movie... which did tie things together and bring it to more of a close... BUT IT WAS STILL SAD!! And still left a little open.
I just want Ed and Al to go home and be with poor lonley Whinrey and fight with Mustang again!!!!! I'm not really sure If I liked that whole other world thing... I think I would have liked it better if it was just their world....or.. it was too played out in the movie that I didnt like, I think... I dont know.
Now seeing an earlier epsidoe on Adult Swim right now the whole end seemd kinda like and OVA or a fanfic... @_@

It's gonna be weird and torture to watch the series over from episode 1 this Saturday on Adult Swim...

I hope they make a second movie... @___@... *walks away in tears*

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 11:41:22 pm »
I heard something about some new OVA's around January, but nothing new yet.

Currently if ya want more FMA, the manga is a good source. Its storyline differs a bit, but both are equally entertaining.

I had hoped the Movie would spinoff into another TV series, but nothing has happend yet. Hopefully another movie, at the least, will be released.

Offline Sinaj

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 09:54:06 am »
I was just happy to see Roy playing with Riza's hair (finally!). About time he burned through all that tension, hehe.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 02:22:20 pm »
Quote from: "Sinaj"
I was just happy to see Roy playing with Riza's hair (finally!). About time he burned through all that tension, hehe.

LOL... that WAS cute. ^_^

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012