Author Topic: Registration Question  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Kendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/AirsoftWallabee
Registration Question
« on: March 08, 2006, 08:15:35 pm »
I mailed my registration in late December, and have not recieved an e-mail confirmation yet. I am wondering approximately how long after we register should we expect an e-mail confirmation? I'm not sure if my registration was lost in the mail, and if so, I'd like to attempt to register again!
Thank you.
Saturday, Monday Cosplay: Karen-Soul Link
Sunday Cosplay:"Save Point" Moogle-FFIX

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Registration Question
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 08:31:24 pm »
umm shouldent you get it like right when they get it..... i dont think mail takes this long....

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Registration Question
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 10:34:50 pm »
If you haven't received confirmation yet, you may want to email registration directly to ask for confirmation that way.  I know that the registration staff position has been in flux this year, and the registration head stepped down recently, which may have something to do with the issues.  I believe the registration email addy is accessible from the con's front page though, if you want to give them a hollar.  But rest assured, you won't be made to pay price, we promise!

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline Shadow Tec

• Oni
Registration Person
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 02:47:57 am »
I (Shadow Tec) am now the official registration person.  I have just taken over and am still getting up to speed.  I am trying to get all registration questions answered forth width.

Sorry for the delay!