Author Topic: Selling Manga at Kumoricon  (Read 3621 times)

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
    • Angel Sorrows: The Official Tainted Angel Website (OS)
Selling Manga at Kumoricon
« on: May 19, 2006, 07:54:12 am »
Hey, my name is Bastett and this year I will be working at Kumoricon in the Artists Alley.  There I will be selling some manga and anime magazines that I have bought in the past and no longer need.  So come on by!  keep in mind, I read alot of japanese titles and they are not translated but I will be selling them for cheep.

Titles

Ichigo 100% (1-5, Japanese)
ROD (vol1 English)
Golgo 13 (vol1 English)
Rizelmine (English, only one volume)
Uresai Yatsura (I always misspell this one but it's the Lum series in English, only one volume and I don't know which)
First Girl (1-3, Japanese)
Dragon Half  (vol 1 Japanese, very cute)
B is for Beauty (vol1, Japanese.  This is a Chiho Saito work and it's a romance.  Quite good, just not something I want to keep.)
Pita ten fanbook (it's the first book in the fan artist series that's not translated.  This is the Japanese version.)
Azumanga Daioh (vol1, Japanese, vol2 English)

I have a few Animerica and Anime Insider, as well as a few New Type that I will be selling.  The New Type are $3 each, the others are $1.50.  Or I could make a deal with you guys.  I'll also be selling a few action figures that I've been collecting over the years that I saldy can't keep or just don't want.  So please, come on by!

I'll have a better list of prices at the con but let me know what series you want before hand or just visit.  I'll have a ton of Bleach fanart all over my table so that's where I'll be.  Hehehe.
Parents; be good to your kids.... they'll be choosing your nursing home.