Author Topic: Naruto cosplayers for '06?  (Read 49275 times)

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/z0mbiie
Naruto cosplayers for '06?
« on: March 04, 2006, 10:06:52 pm »
Because it doesn't seem like there's a topic for this yet?  o.o;

SO!
Who all will be doing a Naruto-based cosplay this year?  :'D

Curious to know considering my friend and I will be going as Orochimaru and Tsunade/Hinata.  (Idon'tcarewhatyousay,usgirlswillmakemalecosplayswork.)
I'll be Orochimaru while she gets to be Tsunade. And Hinata.   :]

EDIT: She changed her cosplay.  :>  No more Jiraiya.

Kumoricon 2008 Cosplay Schedule -

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline antibishie

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.antibishie.com
*shrugs*
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 08:43:50 am »
Well, there will be a Sasori at KumoriCon, complete with a Sandaime Kazekage puppet to control.  *shrugs*
-----
Jeremy Forbes
"You have much YAOI-esque-ness here...!"
http://www.antibishie.com

Offline haliekins

• Cabbit
    • http://shibbyshasta.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 06:56:22 pm »
i'm going to dress up as timejump hinata, and one of my friends is going to pull off somebody.. don't know who yet.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 04:28:48 pm »
Ill be doing pre-reg as a random ninja from the Leaf Vilalge.
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 09:56:36 pm »
Well, since I've got plenty of time I should have a Rock Lee.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 09:48:51 pm »
Well I know I'll be doing someone... from Naruto...

maybe Schoolgirl-No-Jutsu Kisame... maybe Sai... We'll see in time.
Sweet Times

Offline Lizzie

• Sailor Scout
    • http://lizzario.deviantart.com
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 07:58:55 pm »
Hmm, this is my Naruto con, I think...I'm going to cosplay Shizune and Sexy-No-Jitsu Naruto.

Offline Yuki-cyan77

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 01:43:35 pm »
If I have time...I'll make TenTen. ^-^=
Yuki-cyan77
KC'06: Staff - on call Sign Language Interpreter
SC'06: Wendy (GUNxSWORD), Aerith (FF7), Inuyasha
Staff - Translator

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 03:21:35 pm »
depending on my mood and maybe if I get some requests, I may bring my haku cosplay(I'm the only male haku cosplayer out there!! ^_-).  I'll likely have to do some reconstruction with the wig however.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Yuki-cyan77

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2006, 03:35:25 pm »
...if you go as Haku...can I fly-glomp you??! XD
Yuki-cyan77
Staff - Translator

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2006, 03:41:41 pm »
@yuki-cyan
as long you dun wreck my wig.  that thing is a pain to put together(or put back into shape...which it needs atm).  I take it you're requesting I bring for kumori(if not sakura) then?

Offline Yuki-cyan77

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2006, 03:45:24 pm »
Yes yes yes!! XD I promise not to kill your wig! X3
Yuki-cyan77
Staff - Translator

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 08:50:02 am »
I will be cosplaying as ANBU Rock Lee.I might be doing more characters but not sure if they will all be naruto characters. But I will defidently be ANBU Rock Lee for Kumoricon 2006.Just gotta make the ANBU uniform :D

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 04:38:32 pm »
Now that I have black hair, maybe I'll cut the back shorter and gel it up to be Sasuke, or I'll grow it out longer to be Neji, I can't decide.

Offline Hinata-chu

• Cabbit
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 08:42:36 pm »
I know for sure I'll be Hinata since I was her at SakuraCon and had lots of fun playing Naruto hide-and-go-seek...

And Konohamaru watch out for my sneaky rock box me and my gang will be under it x3 Anyone wanna be in my gang I need another member that girly who's name slips my mind and if possible some Naruto we can idolize and follow around...

I think at KumoriCon we need to get together and play ninja games too.. But That's just my opinion what do you guys think? Hide-andGo-Seek.... Mother May I... I'll bring my Phil (My Bearded Dragon) he wants to be the Hokage for KumoriCon. He was a generic ninja 'till he lost his headband at SakuraCon

Anyways I can't wait to see everybody x3 Is anyone from SakuraCon going?
----Clever little sneak!----

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 08:44:54 pm »
:'D
Ninja games sound fun!

We should definitely play some.

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline Hinata-chu

• Cabbit
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2006, 09:07:40 pm »
Yay, I'm recovering from Hide-and-go-seek still I'm all scratched up my poor bodys not used to playing games outside <3 I'm excited to be Konohamaru.. Yay for Ninja games

I was Hinataand shy's adorable..but it's more fun to be excessivly outgoing like a 5 year old..

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2006, 09:09:35 pm »
next i might go as that guy with the dog whats his name again?

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2006, 04:50:59 pm »
You'd be thinking of Kiba.
:]

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2006, 05:55:39 pm »
ok thank you I always forget his name

Offline Barb

• Cabbit
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2006, 10:27:16 pm »
I know for the first day I'll be Lunamaria but for the second day, a different character might be nice. I was thinking of being Sakura. I have a forehead protector so why not use it I thought ^^ and pink hair is so kyute.
but I wanna take care of my first outfit first, If I have time left after that, (and greens ofcourse) I might show up as Sakura the second day.

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2006, 12:17:36 pm »
Quote from: "Hinata-chu"
I know for sure I'll be Hinata since I was her at SakuraCon and had lots of fun playing Naruto hide-and-go-seek...

And Konohamaru watch out for my sneaky rock box me and my gang will be under it x3 Anyone wanna be in my gang I need another member that girly who's name slips my mind and if possible some Naruto we can idolize and follow around...

I think at KumoriCon we need to get together and play ninja games too.. But That's just my opinion what do you guys think? Hide-andGo-Seek.... Mother May I... I'll bring my Phil (My Bearded Dragon) he wants to be the Hokage for KumoriCon. He was a generic ninja 'till he lost his headband at SakuraCon

I was from Sakuracon.I was to shy to say hi or anything but you had a really good cosplay.I remember you.I would have played that ninja hide-and-go-seek but I couldnt.Had to go and do something....anyway you had an awesome cosplay. I would love to join your group.Anyway I was at Sakuracon and also going to Kumoricon so I will say hi if I see you again.

Offline IvoryxIllusions

• Cabbit
    • Icon by: Yureteru~.
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2006, 03:22:59 pm »
Quote from: "Fudokage"

I was from Sakuracon.I was to shy to say hi or anything but you had a really good cosplay.I remember you.I would have played that ninja hide-and-go-seek but I couldnt.Had to go and do something....anyway you had an awesome cosplay. I would love to join your group.Anyway I was at Sakuracon and also going to Kumoricon so I will say hi if I see you again.

Aww.. thanks I'm glad you liked it x3 Did you cosplay or who were you? I dunno, thad be pretty awesome if you wanted to play with us though me and my friends are always trying to make new friends. Alrighty well get back to me...
-

No -sleep- to what?!

Brooklyn. ;D

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2006, 03:39:18 pm »
one of these days i'd like to go as temari... I don't have enough money to do two costumes this year so maybe next year. heck, I've already got a GIGANTIC fan above my bed XD weapon problem solved.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2006, 04:08:30 pm »
Did I mention that as I'm going to experiment with metal etching for the wolf's rain collars I'm also going to try and do some Naruto headbands in mild steel on leather form several of the ninja clans or personal one off clan symbols.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Hinata-chu

• Cabbit
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2006, 09:34:56 pm »
Vondan....... that sounds cool I've only seen good sand and leaf bands the others I've only seen in the wierd cheap form. I'd like to see the other ones look cooler.. x3 you have good ideas

As for that post from IvoryIllussions that's secretly me cause I din't notice I was logged in as someone else just so you know Fudokage anyways be back soon.

Offline Riyuki

• Cabbit
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2006, 12:14:59 am »
Hrm I'd like to have some fun in my PJ Naruto costume from Kumori '04 ^^ If no one objects!

(completely unrelated) BTW Fudokage, your signature, have you by chance seen Tactics?

Offline Hinata-chu

• Cabbit
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2006, 08:09:50 am »
Quote from: "Riyuki"
Hrm I'd like to have some fun in my PJ Naruto costume from Kumori '04 ^^ If no one objects!

(completely unrelated) BTW Fudokage, your signature, have you by chance seen Tactics?

I personally have no objections... I was bedtime Naruto at SakuraCon and my friends were Bedtime Neji, Sakura, and Kakashi.. I love sleepyness... I love that sleepy Naruto costume =^_^=

Sleepy Kakashi....
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/-Boogiepop-/Sakuracon/?action=view&current=IMG_0149.jpg

Offline IvoryxIllusions

• Cabbit
    • Icon by: Yureteru~.
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2006, 12:43:14 pm »
Holler!

<3

I'm so going to go as Udon, Kakashi, and Kankurou!

W00t.
-

No -sleep- to what?!

Brooklyn. ;D

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2006, 09:44:06 pm »
Vondan....... that sounds cool I've only seen good sand and leaf bands the others I've only seen in the wierd cheap form. I'd like to see the other ones look cooler.. x3 you have good ideas

As for that post from IvoryIllussions that's secretly me cause I din't notice I was logged in as someone else just so you know Fudokage anyways be back soon.
Ya.I assumed it was you.I was just some random chuunin.I know.Pretty lame.Basically I had black hair, black framed glasses, a chuunin vest, tight black jeans, and a fishnet shirt with some naruto wristbands.We made eye contact a few times but we didn't really talk.Either way your cosplay was cool.I would love to hangout for kumoricon.I promise to not be shy this time! lol.

As for Riyuki's quetion, do you mean final fantasy tactics? If so I have seen very little of it.The reason my signature is like this if for the name of 9 handseals.Also known as the Kuji-in or Kuji-Kiri.It is said and shown in various anime and videogames so chances are some of you have heard it somewhere before.By the way Sleepy time characters are awesome so it would be very cool to see a few.Anyway I have talked for a while now so I will shutup now.

Offline Riyuki

• Cabbit
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2006, 11:50:04 pm »
Fudokage: I know what they are, I was asking because the only thing I have personally seen them in is the anime/manga called "Tactics" in which the main character is an exorcist of sorts and uses them. Its an absolutely awesome show that not a whole lot of people have watched so I got all excited there for a minute XD

Sleepy Naruto! I was surprised when they started selling that hat and thought "but I made mine for less than that! and its way more awesome!" XD

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2006, 09:05:32 am »
Quote from: "Riyuki"
Fudokage: I know what they are, I was asking because the only thing I have personally seen them in is the anime/manga called "Tactics" in which the main character is an exorcist of sorts and uses them. Its an absolutely awesome show that not a whole lot of people have watched so I got all excited there for a minute XD

Sleepy Naruto! I was surprised when they started selling that hat and thought "but I made mine for less than that! and its way more awesome!" XD
Lol.ok.Well....I have not read or seen tactics....I will look into it though.

Offline Hinata-chu

• Cabbit
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2006, 09:12:57 pm »
Ya.I assumed it was you.I was just some random chuunin.I know.Pretty lame.Basically I had black hair, black framed glasses, a chuunin vest, tight black jeans, and a fishnet shirt with some naruto wristbands.We made eye contact a few times but we didn't really talk.Either way your cosplay was cool.I would love to hangout for kumoricon.I promise to not be shy this time! lol.

Oh man I do remember you 'cause I rememeber feeling like a moron because I saw the vest and kept thinking "I wonder who that is I haven't seen them before.." Then my friends said I was dumb because you weren't supposed to be anyone.. I dunno I still thought you looked cool.. Or I probably wouldn't have asked them. Hanging out at kumoricon would be pretty cool 'cause I just like making friends and you seem cool even if you're shy I'm pretty shy too unless my friends make me do stuff.

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2006, 08:02:41 am »

Oh man I do remember you 'cause I rememeber feeling like a moron because I saw the vest and kept thinking "I wonder who that is I haven't seen them before.." Then my friends said I was dumb because you weren't supposed to be anyone.. I dunno I still thought you looked cool.. Or I probably wouldn't have asked them. Hanging out at kumoricon would be pretty cool 'cause I just like making friends and you seem cool even if you're shy I'm pretty shy too unless my friends make me do stuff.
Haha.Someone else had the same problem with me.He was staring at me for the longest time and he is like "I'm trying to figure out wich one you are...." and so I explained I was nobody.Just a random chuunin.So yay.My cosplay was alright I guess.lol.Ya.Hanging out will be cool.and this time I will have a real cosplay.lol.

Offline Hinata-chu

• Cabbit
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2006, 09:09:40 pm »
.Someone else had the same problem with me.He was staring at me for the longest time and he is like "I'm trying to figure out wich one you are...." and so I explained I was nobody.Just a random chuunin.So yay.My cosplay was alright I guess.lol.Ya.Hanging out will be cool.and this time I will have a real cosplay.lol.

Good, then I don't feel like such a moron in that case who were you gonna cosplay for this con?

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2006, 09:27:50 pm »
I will be doing ANBU Rock Lee and maybe Zabuza....Probably not but maybe.I wanna re-do my shino cosplay...but make it good.So ANBU Rock Lee, Shino, and maybe Zabuza.I have other plans too and I always change my ideas....but defidently count on ANBU Lee.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2006, 07:57:23 pm »
Lets see....I'm going as Itachi, and my friends that are comming with me are going to be, Ten ten, Sasuke, Naruto, Kanguro, Shino, Kiba, Gaara and Hinata.
"Ever done it with a ninja?....want to do it again?"~ Givons random moment

Offline Sasu-kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • Senshi-Con Alaska
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2006, 09:01:59 pm »
I'm going as sasuke and I've got a Sakura and possibly a Shino, Jiraiya, Naruto, Kakashi, Shikamaru, and Zabuza

Plans for Kumori '08
Hei (Darker than Black)
Ichiro (Nerima Daikon Brothers)
Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
Possibly more...

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2006, 09:36:23 am »
Sounds like we have a fair amount of naruto cosplayers. I can't wait.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2006, 06:43:10 pm »
WARNING:

I'm going to GLOMP all Naruto characters at the con :twisted: . Please ignore the crazy hugging Itachi.....Thank You!  :D

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2006, 10:25:05 pm »
Quote from: "Givon"
WARNING:

I'm going to GLOMP all Naruto characters at the con :twisted: . Please ignore the crazy hugging Itachi.....Thank You!  :D
GLOMPING ITACHI?! That sounds AWESOME! May I get a picture of you group hugging naruto characters? lol

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2006, 10:43:32 pm »
WARNING:

GLOMPING ITACHI?! That sounds AWESOME! May I get a picture of you group hugging naruto characters? lol

Of  Course ^_^

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2006, 11:59:29 pm »
Actually, my friend and I are planning as going as Sexy no Jutsu versions of Kakashi and Iruka.

I have another friend going as a normal Itachi. :P

((I don't know my third, but I'm also going as a large box of some miscellanious food. Like the "Menchi Bites" or whatnot from Excel Saga. :P))
Hmmm what to do next year?

Who saw the SnJ Kakashi?!

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2006, 09:36:26 am »
Quote from: "{m}"
Actually, my friend and I are planning as going as Sexy no Jutsu versions of Kakashi and Iruka.

((I don't know my third, but I'm also going as a large box of some miscellanious food. Like the "Menchi Bites" or whatnot from Excel Saga. :P))

.....sexy no Jutsu....of...kakashi and Iruka.........*drools* I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. And there's going to be another Itachi YAY i'm not alone

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2006, 06:11:58 pm »

.....sexy no Jutsu....of...kakashi and Iruka.........*drools* I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. And there's going to be another Itachi YAY i'm not alone

Yaye! We'll see you there, huh? :D

Hope it all works! ^_^

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2006, 07:36:14 pm »

Yaye! We'll see you there, huh? :D

Hope it all works! ^_^

yeppers, I hope it works out as well ^_^

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2006, 07:40:51 pm »

Neither my friend nor I are that skinny, so we're not doing the bikini thing. :lol:

Mostly just more feminine versions of their normal uniforms. 8)

Offline ~X~Hyuuga Neji~X~

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2006, 09:27:28 pm »

=O OMG HINATA-SAMA MY LUFF....I might be going.As Neji XD. *Clingu*

This is pathetic....We're cracking up over a sadistic BIRD...

Offline NarutoNoJutsu

• Cabbit
    • http://www.machan.deviantart.com
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2006, 10:31:47 pm »
I will be bringing my Naruto costume.

as you can see in my icon. <3

If any of you were at Sakura Con 06 you may have seen mwah.

>w<

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2006, 10:37:33 pm »
Quote from: "NarutoNoJutsu"

>w<

Were you there when they had the Naruto photoshoot?

Offline NarutoNoJutsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2006, 11:42:48 pm »
Quote from: "~X~Hyuuga Neji~X~"

>w<

I was there for like... 5 mins.
I got bored and left.
I was at the Photoshoot the pervious year so. I figured it wasnt too important.
That and I am short so no one could see me in pictures anyway.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2006, 01:05:14 am »

>w<

I was there for like... 5 mins.
I got bored and left.
I was at the Photoshoot the pervious year so. I figured it wasnt too important.
That and I am short so no one could see me in pictures anyway.

XD Yeah I'm pretty sure that was you then.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2006, 07:36:18 am »

Neither my friend nor I are that skinny, so we're not doing the bikini thing. :lol:

Mostly just more feminine versions of their normal uniforms. 8)

Sweet...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2006, 08:39:50 am »

>w<

nyaa I can't wait to see you at kumoricon ^_^ I love your icon!!

Offline NarutoNoJutsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2006, 12:12:20 pm »

>w<

Thank you <3
My icon is of a picture taken of me and My Boyfriend, who was Kakashi.
We were just relaxing in some chairs near our hotel.
;D
Well look for me, I dunno if I will be in my Naruto costume much, because if I find my friend who is cosplaying Mousse I'd like to be his Shampoo.
But since... I only know he is the Mousse cosplayer from Sakura Con and happens to be my friend... well the odds of finding him are vary slim. And if I get my friend who cosplays Sakura to come, She will make me be Naruto, and then if my Boyfriend comes, well we will have our group. We just need to find a Sasuke, so if I get them... << >>
We are so finding us a Sasuke. Oh and Sakura has rules for our Sasuke, he has to be male xDDD

Offline Sasu-kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • Senshi-Con Alaska
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2006, 03:01:50 pm »

>w<

Thank you <3
;D
Well look for me, I dunno if I will be in my Naruto costume much, because if I find my friend who is cosplaying Mousse I'd like to be his Shampoo.
But since... I only know he is the Mousse cosplayer from Sakura Con and happens to be my friend... well the odds of finding him are vary slim. And if I get my friend who cosplays Sakura to come, She will make me be Naruto, and then if my Boyfriend comes, well we will have our group. We just need to find a Sasuke, so if I get them... << >>
We are so finding us a Sasuke. Oh and Sakura has rules for our Sasuke, he has to be male xDDD

If your Sakura can't come, you can have me and my girlfriend (if our Kakashi and Naruto can't come)

Plans for Kumori '08
Hei (Darker than Black)
Possibly more...

Offline NarutoNoJutsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2006, 03:44:03 pm »
Quote from: "Sasu-kitty"

>w<

Thank you <3
;D

If your Sakura can't come, you can have me and my girlfriend (if our Kakashi and Naruto can't come)

That'd be cool.
Thanks. I have a feeling my Sakura will be able to make it.
But my Kakashi, said if he goes he doesnt want to do Kakashi x.x;

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2006, 08:44:56 am »

>w<

Thank you <3
;D

That'd be cool.
Thanks. I have a feeling my Sakura will be able to make it.
But my Kakashi, said if he goes he doesnt want to do Kakashi x.x;

He can be Dosu or some one like that :?:

Offline NarutoNoJutsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2006, 01:13:12 pm »
Nah, he changed his mind.

He decided he will do Kakashi.

I reminded him of all the attention he got at Sakura Con, that and I am sure he reminded himself.

XD

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2006, 08:17:30 pm »
Nah, he changed his mind.

He decided he will do Kakashi.

I reminded him of all the attention he got at Sakura Con, that and I am sure he reminded himself.

XD

Nice, sounds like we may have a few of good looking kakashi's going ^_^

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2006, 09:32:59 pm »
So {m} not only am I gonna be all decked out but I get to be glomped by an Itachi other than our own crazy one?! Life is Good!!!!!! By the by I am the Iruka half of the Sexy-no-jutsu pair!
Secrety secrets!

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2006, 09:35:07 pm »
Quote from: "Lin"
So {m} not only am I gonna be all decked out but I get to be glomped by an Itachi other than our own crazy one?! Life is Good!!!!!! By the by I am the Iruka half of the Sexy-no-jutsu pair!

Weirdo. :?

Still, which wig do you think? That really long one? That's what I'm leaning toward.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2006, 09:35:46 pm »

......YAY, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! I want to GLOMP you all now T_T

Offline NarutoNoJutsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2006, 10:44:38 pm »
WOAH there...

Keep it down...

;D

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2006, 10:48:34 pm »
WOAH there...

Keep it down...

;D

ok, I will try *hugs plushies*

Offline NarutoNoJutsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2006, 11:17:43 pm »
I have a Kakashi and a Naruto plushie...
I made a story with them while walking back to the hotel room at Sakura Con.

I don't quite remember it...

But before that me and Kakashi read Dirty NXK Doujinshi <3

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2006, 11:25:52 pm »
I have a Kakashi and a Naruto plushie...
I made a story with them while walking back to the hotel room at Sakura Con.

I don't quite remember it...

But before that me and Kakashi read Dirty NXK Doujinshi <3

lol, always good ^_^

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2006, 07:06:52 pm »
UPDATE:

Nothing major, but I figured I'd let you all know that I'm doing two different versions of Orochimaru now.  ;]

The first would be his normal sannin look (Purple bow one.  x3)
And since HotTopic has kindly moved onto the other headbands now, I'll be picking up an oto one and heading out as ninja Orochimaru too.  :3  (Like... in the chuunin exams.)

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline dearSgirl

• Cabbit
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2006, 09:42:36 pm »
I mit go as tamari (if I get done with my other costumes) and my other friend and his cousion are going as Gaara and his brother...AHHH I FORGOT HIS NAME NOOO.I also think we'll have a guy haku,a rock lee,sasake and if I beg my cousion a couji.

Offline ~gaara-Kun~

• Cabbit
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2006, 04:43:59 pm »
Kewl, mybe we can meet up. I'm Gaara and my friend is going as Kanguro....can we barrow you?

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2006, 04:17:07 pm »
YOUR GOURD IS A PEANUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ~gaara-Kun~

• Cabbit
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2006, 04:19:42 pm »
IT IS NOT A PEANUT AMY!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2006, 04:25:48 pm »
is too blayne...is too >b

Offline Yunie

• Cabbit
    • http://utada.livejournal.com
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2006, 07:13:30 pm »
Going as Sakura and Tsunade. Don't expect to be too good, though. Lol.[/size]
... If I hear someone say "Where's Sasuke?!" one more time I'm going to kick some faces.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2006, 07:44:04 pm »
YAY, finally a Tsunade is going ^_^

Offline JUMPIN' JACK FLASH

• Cabbit
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2006, 08:42:52 am »
I'm going as Temari, but I need some help finding a place where I can get her fan... T-T And does anyone have any suggestions for a good cosplay store??
I shall glomp every Shikamaru in sight at Kumoricon!! BEWARE THE CRAZY TEMARI!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Offline NarutoNoJutsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2006, 05:26:58 pm »
Ey ey
I have a Shizune costume.
<3
I am that Tsunade's help!

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
NARUTO!!!
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2006, 12:59:00 pm »
Going as Umino Iruka.
Gonna yell at all the Narutos.
Keep 'em in line.
;-)
J/K - but I will be Iruka. Still trying to work out the nosebleed thing. And no one better fight me... 'cuz I'm a wimp. I'm actually working on a fanfic about why Iruka didn't block ANY attacks when he was defending Naruto against Mizuki.

But I really love him none the less.

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2006, 04:31:39 pm »
I'll try to help ya with your fan......YAY A Iruka Sensei to GLOMP ^_^

Offline ~gaara-Kun~

• Cabbit
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2006, 05:06:19 pm »
great, more yaoi poses for Givon

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2006, 07:40:00 pm »
O YEA

Offline ~gaara-Kun~

• Cabbit
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2006, 11:45:06 am »
what about me :(

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2006, 08:45:58 pm »
You can tag along too ^_^ *or be forced too*

Offline ~gaara-Kun~

• Cabbit
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2006, 08:47:31 pm »
ooooooooo  :D

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2006, 08:39:21 pm »
yay for ANBU lee!

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2006, 09:11:01 pm »
YAY Anbu Lee-kun

• Cabbit
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2006, 07:40:32 am »
Iruka-sensei is so cool!! ^-^ *glomps* Thanks, Amy!! *glomps also*
I shall glomp every Shikamaru in sight at Kumoricon!! BEWARE THE CRAZY TEMARI!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Offline Sasu-kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • Senshi-Con Alaska
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2006, 03:07:36 pm »
OMG I'M IN LOVE!

I may be cosplaying as POST TIME SKIP Sasuke.

Plans for Kumori '08
Hei (Darker than Black)
Possibly more...

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2006, 04:27:06 pm »
REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! YAY

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2006, 04:54:19 pm »
Oh ya.With the clothes Orochimaru gave him for easy access.

• Cabbit
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2006, 07:49:16 am »
You guys are all so cool!! >.< You make me seem like a nerd or something...

Offline Sasu-kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • Senshi-Con Alaska
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2006, 07:47:01 pm »
My friend may be getting started on my POST TIME SKIP SASUKE(!!!!!!) costume next week!

I'm hoping to have it ready by July, for a convention up here.  Then I can fine-tune it and make it look good for a Kumori-Con appearance! ^___^

*ish VERY happy*

Plans for Kumori '08
Hei (Darker than Black)
Possibly more...

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2006, 09:13:01 pm »
W337, I can't wait to see it ^_^

• Cabbit
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2006, 07:36:12 am »
You are going to look awesome!! ^-^

Offline Sasu-kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • Senshi-Con Alaska
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2006, 09:29:30 am »
It got started yesterday.

If all goes well, it'll be completely ready by July.

I need to find out how to make the sword.  and I need to find a thick rope and dye it purple XD

EDIT: The hardest part is gonna be the sandals, since I can't find a clear picture of his feet anywhere. ><

Shouldn't be too tough, though.

Plans for Kumori '08
Hei (Darker than Black)
Possibly more...

• Cabbit
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2006, 11:47:27 am »
Awesome!! Can't wait to see you, hope we meet at the con!! *huggles*

Offline theninjakitty

• Oni
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/theninjakitty
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2006, 06:28:11 pm »
Timejump!Shikamaru and (possibly) timejump-Sexy-no-jutsu!Chouji, present and accounted for. Glomp me if you catch me there :3.

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2006, 07:14:06 pm »
Quote from: "theninjakitty"
Timejump!Shikamaru and (possibly) timejump-Sexy-no-jutsu!Chouji, present and accounted for. Glomp me if you catch me there :3.
Nice! I like it. Very original.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2006, 08:34:22 pm »
Quote from: "theninjakitty"

Oh GAWD this gave me an idea.  XD
What if someone did a 50something-year-timejump-Sexy-no-jutsu?
(I highly recommend not picturing it.)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2006, 10:24:55 am »
Just in case the new folks dun know, I'm planning on bringing back my haku cosplay from the last 2 kumori.  I'll be doing some repair work on the wig and maybe some improvements if I get the ambition.

@Negima
You have created a very scary thought....although, if Tsunade ever dropped her age genjutsu, we'll all see how bad she has aged(its really bad!!!)

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2006, 01:03:09 pm »
So, from what I've read so far, are we going to have all three sannin at the convention (and maybe some duplicates too)?  :]

Because that would just be way too exciting~

>w>;;

Oh, and all Sasuke cosplayers:
You do realize that I'm not going to be able to control myself very well and will probably be all Orochimaru-creepy, correct?  =3=;;
It's not bad though. <3  Promise.  :]

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline Sasu-kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • Senshi-Con Alaska
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2006, 05:25:59 pm »
Just don't bite hard ;)

So, I should have both a Time-Skip AND original Sasuke costume... so yeah.

Plans for Kumori '08
Hei (Darker than Black)
Possibly more...

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2006, 11:19:24 pm »
Just don't bite hard ;)

So, I should have both a Time-Skip AND original Sasuke costume... so yeah.

D'aw. Take all the fun out of it.  xD

But if you insist~

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2006, 12:02:36 am »
@ayaroki
you could always do other things.  and there are others out there.

Offline kekame

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2006, 01:28:11 am »
While I'm getting kinda bored with Naruto cosplay in general, I'd be quite excited to see some newer original stuff... like time warp Sasuke. I've also never seen all three San-nin in the same place. I hope you guys post a time for a photoshoot?
Sora - KHII (Regular Outfit, Kingdom Key)
Kaiba - Yugioh (Battle City)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2006, 03:48:29 am »
I like to think my haku cosplay is a bit unique, if only because I'm the only guy that cosplays as him.  speaking of which,  I just finished redoing the wig for it, its not as good as what I had for sakura 05, its still looks decent and shouldn't fall apart at kumori like it did at kumori 05.

Offline Sasu-kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • Senshi-Con Alaska
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2006, 07:33:15 am »
Quote from: "kekame"
ike time warp Sasuke

You called? ^_^

My time-skip-style sasuke costume is nearly finished.

Plans for Kumori '08
Hei (Darker than Black)
Possibly more...

Offline kekame

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2006, 03:49:28 pm »

You called? ^_^

My time-skip-style sasuke costume is nearly finished.

Neat. I'll look for you. ^_^

The funny thing is, in the manga, they didn't show his face for a long time, so I thought it was gonna be horribly distorted. (I breathed a sigh of relief...)
Sora - KHII (Regular Outfit, Kingdom Key)
Kaiba - Yugioh (Battle City)

Offline Momiji-chan

• Oni
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2006, 11:29:54 am »
Hello!  First time Kumori Con attendant woot!  ^___^ And a first time Naruto series cosplayer...>.>  

Me and my friends, so far consisting of myself (Temari), my sis (Itatchi), and friends as Sakura, Iruka and possibly an Ino.  

I was originally gonna go as Naruto, cuz I'm extremely short and hyper, but I found an awesome Temari wig on ebay, that was ALOT better than any of the Naruto one's I'd seen ^_^ That and I get a huge fan that's almost as big as me!  ^___^

My friends and I are also doin' a Fruits Basket thing, hence my name.
Kumori Con 08':
Duo Maxwell (leather jacket)
Chibi-Simon (TTGL)
Cirruci Thunderwitch (BLEACH)
Rath (Dragon Knights)

Offline Chek

• Chibi
    • Cheklov's Stupidblog
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2006, 01:32:57 am »
My friend promised to go as Iruka-sensei as long as I helped with her costume, and to get me to do that, she had to agree to molest every single Kakashi cosplayer she met. AND that Rock Lee we met last year.

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2006, 11:37:40 am »
Gosh, I need help deciding now. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be dying my hair a honey blond so now I have to rethink my decisions on Naruto.

My mom and sister are going to be Gai-sensei and Lee-chibi. Of course I've given up trying to fit in with their characters, unless I adorn a wig and become Teenage Lee-SnJ which might happen in the long run, but I don't want it to.

So I was thinking about the blond characters in Naruto that I would cosplay. There's Ino, Time-jump Ino, Teenage Tsunade, Deidara (maybe... is he blond?), Temari, and... I think that's it.

I won't be doing Temari because it seems there is a lot of her already and I wouldn't make the fan. But the rest is fair game. I'm considering doing Battle Ino with her all beat-up, since not only will I have the blond hair, but I have really blue eyes.

And then there is Teenage Tsunade. I would be doing her younger outfit with the green and pink (when she's still flat-chested... like me), not her middle-aged flashback one.

So just wanted to hear some other thoughts on this so I could narrow down my choices.
Sweet Times

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2006, 02:37:08 pm »
DEIDARA.

@w@;  <3

I would die. Seriously.

Plus, I guess some of the Akatsuki said they were going to chase me around?  -Hiss.-
You wouldn't want to miss out on that, would you?  xD;;

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2006, 04:46:14 am »
*pets Ayaroki* you are so strange.. anyway I decided to make an appearence in your thread... I am going as Tsunade and Hinata.. I have most of the Hinata outfit finished... still working on the jackets for both of them.. pain in the rear.. but I am not willing to buy the outfits when it is already gonna cost me alot to go to Kcon in the first place... *has pride in her poor pathetic first year cosplayer costume* AYA we need wigs.. :\ or at least.. I do.. *wonders if Aya's wig from halloween is gonna work for her costume or not*

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2006, 05:11:57 pm »
Quote from: "babysugarbear28"
*pets Ayaroki* you are so strange.. anyway I decided to make an appearence in your thread... I am going as Tsunade and Hinata.. I have most of the Hinata outfit finished... still working on the jackets for both of them.. pain in the rear.. but I am not willing to buy the outfits when it is already gonna cost me alot to go to Kcon in the first place... *has pride in her poor pathetic first year cosplayer costume* AYA we need wigs.. :\ or at least.. I do.. *wonders if Aya's wig from halloween is gonna work for her costume or not*

My mom is forcing me to untangle it.  xD
I randomly asked her if she knew of any places to buy a wig in Eugene and she's all "Yeah. But it's a prostitute place. And I don't like the neighborhood. YOU'RE NOT GOING."

So I tried to convince her to take me one way or another, and that's when she told me to work with my old wig first.
IT'S IN HORRIBLE CONDITION THOUGH.

What's going to happen to Orochimaru's beautiful hair?   T____T;  I'm gonna ruin it! That's what.

Maybe I'll be magical and make it all pretty again though.  8D

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2006, 10:11:46 pm »
lmfao you best get that working soon...

GOOD NEWS... I think I will be able to complete my Tsunade outfit in time.. I got some tips off some other Tsunades from www.cosplay.com and I think I know how to make my jacket now... though I think I still need to get some seamstress measuring tape. rawr... oi anyway so yay...

I wanna see a pleasantly plump chouji at the con.. if I see one... I am going to glomp him/her... XD

Offline GenkiIchigo

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Genki's DevArt~
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2006, 09:10:47 pm »
I'm going as Kurenai for one day atleast n.n

Offline Fevenis

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2006, 08:24:52 am »
First time cosplayer, con goer... Going as Itachi.

Offline Kyo_Heiner

• Oni
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2006, 08:10:18 pm »
eh heh..Itachi...>.> be warned..I glomp Itachi's....

I'm going as an Anbu...>.> Do you think we'll be allowed to wear masks? If not I'll wear it on my head I guess...>.> <.<
If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?"-Urahara kisuke

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2006, 08:22:53 pm »
Quote from: "Kyo_Heiner"

I'm going as an Anbu...>.> Do you think we'll be allowed to wear masks? If not I'll wear it on my head I guess...>.> <.<

I've yet to read any rules saying that you can't.
I'm pretty sure it's safe to wear masks.   c:

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline Kyo_Heiner

• Oni
« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2006, 08:38:19 pm »
Quote from: "Ayaroki"
Quote from: "Kyo_Heiner"

I've yet to read any rules saying that you can't.
I'm pretty sure it's safe to wear masks.   c:

Oh good ^.^ thanks Ayaroki ^.^
If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?"-Urahara kisuke

Offline Hieis_Evangelize_Angel

• Cabbit
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2006, 11:29:16 pm »
Sakura, origional right? XD. I'll be wearing it from Otakon (surprise! I went this year after all! anyway...) I'll be looking for Iruka, if there are any really cool Irukas out there I'll be looking for you! I love Iruka!

I may look cute in a yoai.. BUT I DON'T BELONG IN ONE! -Iruka

Offline Chevi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2006, 04:40:55 pm »
I'll be going as Temari, and I'll be with time-jump Chouji and Rock Lee.

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2006, 06:31:33 am »
I just found my Neji costume, it actually looks pretty cool, and now I have black hair, so perfect.  The only thing is, my headband doesn't look right, I have the Naruto (Blue) headband, anybody know where to get Neji's headband?

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2006, 11:19:36 am »
Quote from: "Aurora"
I just found my Neji costume, it actually looks pretty cool, and now I have black hair, so perfect.  The only thing is, my headband doesn't look right, I have the Naruto (Blue) headband, anybody know where to get Neji's headband?

I'd suggest just buying a black one and altering it to how Neji's is.
It's only two straps hanging down, afterall.   c:

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline Keenon Williams

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2006, 02:31:14 pm »
Naruto Uzumaki is who I'm going as!

That said, could I get a Sakura and a Sasuke to be in a picture with me?
06 - Naruto Uzumaki
07 - Ryoga Hibiki
08 - Kunio-kun
09 - Doctor Insano (Spoony Experiment), Seta Noriyasu
11 - Yuri Volte Hyuga

Help me make this year memorable! Take pictures with me at Kumoricon '11!

Offline Undesired Shadow

• Oni
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2006, 06:57:22 pm »
I might have an Inuzuka Kiba ready, but I might not. My full attention is on my Rinoa outfit. :shock:
((Insert cool signature here))

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #126 on: August 15, 2006, 08:13:09 am »
Quote from: "Ayaroki"
Quote from: "Aurora"

I'd suggest just buying a black one and altering it to how Neji's is.
It's only two straps hanging down, afterall.   c:

Yea, that's probably the only way to go.  A while back, I saw this Neji headband on Ebay, why oh why didn't I buy it?!

Thanks Ayaroki :)

Offline kawaiipunkd

• Cabbit
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2006, 12:01:51 am »
woo! Sabaku no Gaara's Oiroke no jutsu FTW!!!!!
YES!!!!

My costume is complete!!!!!!!!!!!
Kumori 2006 line-up
Santa Mars - 100%
Sakura Kinomoto (Neko style!) - 90%
Sakura Kinomoto (pink salmon) - 95%
Gaara's Oiroke no Jutsu - 100%!
Yuna (FFX2- Yukata) - 50%
China Girl - 96%
Reno (ff7) - 100%

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2006, 11:32:23 pm »
Quote from: "Hieis_Evangelize_Angel"
Sakura, origional right? XD. I'll be wearing it from Otakon (surprise! I went this year after all! anyway...) I'll be looking for Iruka, if there are any really cool Irukas out there I'll be looking for you! I love Iruka!

Would a Sexy no Jutsu Iruka work?

A friend of mine is going as that.

Offline Hieis_Evangelize_Angel

• Cabbit
« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2006, 03:58:25 am »
Quote from: "Hieis_Evangelize_Angel"

Would a Sexy no Jutsu Iruka work?

A friend of mine is going as that.

Blink... Blink... OMG I gotta see that!!! I really really really cant wait to see your friends costume! That's so cool!

I may look cute in a yoai.. BUT I DON'T BELONG IN ONE! -Iruka

Offline anime_fan810808

• Sailor Scout
    • http://animefan810808.deviantart.com/
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2006, 12:12:47 am »
NARUTARDS UNITE!! *cough* >.>......anyways! I'm going as Sasuke and my buddy is going as Naruto. Not the usual ones though....no. We are strange and unusual so we have to do an AU version. Mmmmmyup. Soooo what does this mean? Schoolboys! Yeah...okay I admit it's my secret obsession. But oh so KAWAII!! Ne?
For the love of Reita.......BE A MAN!!!

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·. REITA!!!!

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #131 on: August 22, 2006, 12:15:19 am »
Quote from: "anime_fan810808"
NARUTARDS UNITE!! *cough* >.>......anyways! I'm going as Sasuke and my buddy is going as Naruto. Not the usual ones though....no. We are strange and unusual so we have to do an AU version. Mmmmmyup. Soooo what does this mean? Schoolboys! Yeah...okay I admit it's my secret obsession. But oh so KAWAII!! Ne?

*Gaspage* I must find you two >_>! For that obsession is a very awesome obsession. X3

Offline anime_fan810808

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #132 on: August 22, 2006, 12:18:36 am »

*Gaspage* I must find you two >_>! For that obsession is a very awesome obsession. X3

Woot! Another schoolboy lover! I am no longer alone in this world. Such joy! We won't be hard to find.....and we've decided to go with a yaoi theme on this one. No one kill me. I only do what I love! Yaoi just happens to be in that category. Well....that's a female otaku for ya.

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #133 on: August 22, 2006, 12:23:16 am »

Woot! Another schoolboy lover! I am no longer alone in this world. Such joy! We won't be hard to find.....and we've decided to go with a yaoi theme on this one. No one kill me. I only do what I love! Yaoi just happens to be in that category. Well....that's a female otaku for ya.

X3 Yay yaoi! <3 *Poses with Yaoi Nejiness.* XD I hope so. I wants a picture <3

Offline anime_fan810808

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2006, 12:33:22 am »

X3 Yay yaoi! <3 *Poses with Yaoi Nejiness.* XD I hope so. I wants a picture <3

Pictures! Yosh!! I'm stealing your soul with my camera just so you are prepared. Nejiness!! <3

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2006, 12:38:32 am »
*Meeps!* No! Not mah soul! I need that for when I sell it for yaoi~! XD *Does the nice guy pose* I think I might be the only Neji there that will on occasion pose like that for pictures >_>!

Offline anime_fan810808

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2006, 12:41:26 am »
Okay, fine fine. You can keep your soul. But I HAVE to get that Neji-Nice-Guy pose on camera. ^^ Kawaii!!

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2006, 10:37:08 pm »
We need to get a photoshoot scheduled =.=... So many Naruto cosplayers... a photoshoot would be PERFECT (and much needed) someone tell me if one gets scheduled  :wink:

---

I'll be going as Kabuto with Aei-chan (the person who made this thread :P) as Orochimaru. This is my first cosplay (as well as first time working with a thread and needle) so PLEASEOHPLEASE don't critique my shoes -.-... Or the fact that I don't have the collar thingy o.o... or my crappy pants =.=...

Rush jobs really suck.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2006, 10:38:44 pm »
Quote from: "Hazuza"
We need to get a photoshoot scheduled =.=... So many Naruto cosplayers... a photoshoot would be PERFECT (and much needed) someone tell me if one gets scheduled  :wink:

---

I'll be going as Kabuto with Aei-chan (the person who made this thread :P) as Orochimaru. This is my first cosplay (as well as first time working with a thread and needle) so PLEASEOHPLEASE don't critique my shoes -.-... Or the fact that I don't have the collar thingy o.o... or my crappy pants =.=...

Rush jobs really suck.

Actually, there is going to be photoshoots that are planned for all three days. They just havent gotten times down yet.*Sweatdrop* The photoshoot thing is in the Cosplay chat thread..

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2006, 10:40:51 pm »
Ooohhhh... -I've been looking in the wrong place -.--

Well, if they do get a scheduled time, please tell me or Aei-chan *-*

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2006, 10:41:28 pm »
Ooohhhh... -I've been looking in the wrong place -.--

Well, if they do get a scheduled time, please tell me or Aei-chan *-*

X3 Of course...I shall post it here when I see it. <3

Offline antibishie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #141 on: August 29, 2006, 04:17:01 pm »
Bah.  I had my Kazekage puppet costume all ready and was set to be walking around with my Sasori partner and then they dropped this bomb about no masks at the hotel.  And I even went to the effort making it so that the puppet mouth would move when I opened my mouth.

No "Naruto" costume for me this year, I guess.
-----
Jeremy Forbes

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #142 on: August 29, 2006, 05:20:16 pm »
Quote from: "antibishie"
Bah.  I had my Kazekage puppet costume all ready and was set to be walking around with my Sasori partner and then they dropped this bomb about no masks at the hotel.  And I even went to the effort making it so that the puppet mouth would move when I opened my mouth.

No "Naruto" costume for me this year, I guess.

That's horrible! ((It sounds like such a good costumet too!))

Though, does this mean one cannot wear any masks at all during the con? (("Common areas"? >.<)) So, say a Kakashi would be maskless? :?

Offline antibishie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #143 on: August 29, 2006, 06:27:15 pm »
Though, does this mean one cannot wear any masks at all during the con? (("Common areas"? >.<)) So, say a Kakashi would be maskless? :?

I'm left wondering if a "pull the mask on for a photo, then take it off" thing might be okay or if that would still be a problem (As I'd imagine people would then leave the mask on....)?  *shrugs*  No clue.
-----
Jeremy Forbes

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #144 on: August 29, 2006, 06:29:52 pm »

I'm left wondering if a "pull the mask on for a photo, then take it off" thing might be okay or if that would still be a problem (As I'd imagine people would then leave the mask on....)?  *shrugs*  No clue.

Well I suppose we both just have to find out, huh?

I think you can wear it in rooms and whatnot, but still. Gah! >.<

Well since they have the weapon brandishing-thing okay with photos, perhaps a mask would be too?
It'd be nice.

But come on!
Who can recognize a Kakashi that easily without the mask?
Especially a SnJ Kakashi?

Meh. :(

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #145 on: August 30, 2006, 12:22:48 am »

Well I suppose we both just have to find out, huh?

I think you can wear it in rooms and whatnot, but still. Gah! >.<

Well since they have the weapon brandishing-thing okay with photos, perhaps a mask would be too?
It'd be nice.

But come on!
Who can recognize a Kakashi that easily without the mask?
Especially a SnJ Kakashi?

I kinda hate that rule, too...  alot of people dropped their cosplays because of that -.-...

But hopefully the Naruto fans will know who you are,... oh yes, I'll know...

---

Btw- 3 DAYS 'TILL THE CON!! WH00P!!!

okay guys, schedule a photoshoot NOW, We're gonna be lost otherwise, waitin on each other. I can't appoint a time 'cause I have NO CLUE whatsoever about where to meet, and when will be a good time =.=... uh.. yeah...

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2006, 12:21:14 am »
Hrm....I wonder, I was thinking of doing tournament Tenten, but I might not have time....I'll bring the costume, just in case, though.

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
****MASK UPDATE
« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2006, 09:52:33 am »
So, say a Kakashi would be maskless? :?

shrugs*  No clue.

I kinda hate that rule, too...  alot of people dropped their cosplays because of that -.-...

This was Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:30 pm in » General Discussion  » NO METAL PROPS, AIRSOFT ALLOWED!! by EvilMonkey, Site Admin

**UPDATE**

After talking with the hotel, the concensus is that if hotel security asks you to remove your mask, then please do so. They mainly want to be able to see people's faces when they are in the main lobby. When you're downstairs, or by the ballrooms, you shouldn't need to worry about the mask issue.

I want to see a walking Kazekage puppet costume!!! Please bring!!!!

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline antibishie

• Sailor Scout
Re: ****MASK UPDATE
« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2006, 01:20:05 pm »
Quote from: "Antares"

I will, I'll just to have to "improperly wear" the mask.  I guess since they want me to be able to take it off I can't attach it to my face to make the mouth move... but... o'well.  Take what you can get, ne?  ^_^
-----
Jeremy Forbes

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
Re: ****MASK UPDATE
« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2006, 02:13:21 pm »

I will, I'll just to have to "improperly wear" the mask.  I guess since they want me to be able to take it off I can't attach it to my face to make the mouth move... but... o'well.  Take what you can get, ne?  ^_^

Yippie! BTW, I just took the quiz. I'm "chaos"

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2006, 03:12:36 pm »
only prob i diont have the stuff with me because when i heard i just moved to focause on finishing every thing else i need to get done
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2006, 03:56:46 pm »
My brother will be cosplaying Zabuza. 8| I think he'll only be there tomorrow, though.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline RockLeeFangirl

• Oni
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2006, 04:09:30 pm »
Yay~! Kumoricon is alas tomorrow, and for this being my very first con, I'm uber excited! <3 I'm going as Hinata, and I am hoping to make some friends! ^_^ I really hope that the con is as fun as it looks, and for what I can read by your posts, you guys seem like a really good bunch of people!! I hope to see some of you there! ^_^v

:D
Going as Hinata to Kumoricon~!

I hope to make some new friends!

Offline RockLeeFangirl

• Oni
« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2006, 04:11:33 pm »

That would be awesome! Could we really get that scheduled? Aaah, precious memories of some new friends. . .

-goes into day dreamy mode-

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2006, 08:32:01 pm »
Quote from: "RockLeeFangirl"

That would be awesome! Could we really get that scheduled? Aaah, precious memories of some new friends. . .

Sadly, I don't think we can this year... it's only hours away, so most people wouldn't know when it i...

Next time schedule it earlier, okay guys?  :wink:
I'll just have to stick around the Yami no Matsuei and FullMetal Alchemist PSs instead :P

Offline RockLeeFangirl

• Oni
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2006, 07:26:25 am »
Quote from: "RockLeeFangirl"

Sadly, I don't think we can this year... it's only hours away, so most people wouldn't know when it i...

Next time schedule it earlier, okay guys?  :wink:
I'll just have to stick around the Yami no Matsuei and FullMetal Alchemist PSs instead :P

Aww, that's too bad.

But, we still could get group photo's. ^_^ That sounds good enough for me!

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2006, 08:06:57 pm »
Blah, going as Kabuto (crappily, with no white hair) Tomorrow... I saw alot of you guys around! I was just too afraid to ask for pictures half the time ^^''

Please cosplay again tomorrow, guys!! I don't want to miss anyone :D !!

Offline Rina-chan

• Cabbit
    • http://suzumiya-haruhi.net
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2006, 11:48:29 am »
Our group cosplayed as Naruto characters. XDDD We did the Konoha Confessions skit....hehe.
suzumiya-haruhi.net
Kumori-Con 06: Sakura (Naruto), Haruhi (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Offline Hasamaru

• Cabbit
    • http://www.myspace.com/particleman_
« Reply #158 on: September 07, 2006, 04:23:29 pm »
I went as Shino, t'was fun, I also crossplayed, but just as a random character, but you didn't know i was crossplaying because I shaved my legs from the knees down to make it more convincing. :twisted:
«Hasamaru, better than sex.»

06:Shino, Nabeshin, and the random yaoi fangirl on stage that was actually a guy

07:Shino, Howl, Nabeshin

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #159 on: September 07, 2006, 04:47:06 pm »
yay, I was gothic loli Sasuke! ^.^

mahn, I HATE Sasuke!

._.

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #160 on: September 07, 2006, 05:09:10 pm »
Quote from: "Prince Nori"
yay, I was gothic loli Sasuke! ^.^

mahn, I HATE Sasuke!

._.

I loved your cosplay.   :3  
<3

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #161 on: September 07, 2006, 05:11:29 pm »
I went as Gaara, but my costume was like, a month or so pre-mature. That and my gourd broke thursday night, right before the convention!

Offline Chevi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #162 on: September 07, 2006, 06:22:27 pm »
I went as Temari, I was walking around with Time-jump Chouji and Rock Lee.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #163 on: September 07, 2006, 07:03:25 pm »
i loved the chibi rock lee so cute, one of those things that just make me happy when i see
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Fevenis

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #164 on: September 07, 2006, 07:32:15 pm »
I was the goofy kid that went as Itachi. That was sure fun  :D'

Oh yeah! To the girl that went as Kankurou.... That totally rocked my socks.

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2006, 08:25:37 am »
Great to see you ALL! I wish I hadn't been stuck at my booth for most of the con. I missed the merry-go round :-(
Still, my page of K-Con Naruto cosplay is up :
http://bellethecat.com/photos4.html

Quote from: "Fevenis"

She was so cool - and I just found an image that showed that her puppet opened up like a backpack / locker! Wow!

Does anyone have a pic of Nori as gothic loli Sasuke?

Offline Fevenis

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #166 on: September 08, 2006, 11:10:09 am »
I saw that too... That was just... Awesome.

Offline Fishguro

• Oni
« Reply #167 on: September 08, 2006, 02:52:41 pm »
Great to see you ALL! I wish I hadn't been stuck at my booth for most of the con. I missed the merry-go round :-(

Aww! No pictures of my group. ;(

I was the Hinata that was with a Shino and when he didn't run off, a Kiba. D: I still can't find pictures of us. T0T! If anyone has pictures of us, I will love you x10. D: Team 8 love?
Kcon08:
Maya [Phoenix Wright]
??

Offline Rina-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #168 on: September 08, 2006, 03:02:24 pm »
Aww, no one has pictures of us either ;_; Maybe we should just go as Bleach characters next year.
suzumiya-haruhi.net

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #169 on: September 08, 2006, 03:43:14 pm »
Quote from: "Fishguro"

Aww! No pictures of my group. ;(

I was the Hinata that was with a Shino and when he didn't run off, a Kiba. D: I still can't find pictures of us. T0T! If anyone has pictures of us, I will love you x10. D: Team 8 love?

Were you all staying at the Oxford by chance? If so, I have a picture of you three!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/livinginsidetheshell/Picture024.jpg

These pictures turned out really badly, so I'm having them re-processed to see if I can get better results. Then I'll get the photoalbum filled up too. ^_^

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #170 on: September 08, 2006, 06:59:36 pm »

She was so cool - and I just found an image that showed that her puppet opened up like a backpack / locker! Wow!

Zomfg I do XD I almost wanted to grope her. Just to show my pervy Nejiness.
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/psycho_malik/Kumoricon%202006/?action=view&current=DSCF0356.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch4

Also, Antares, were you the Iruka that was yaoiing around with the Kakashi? X3

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #171 on: September 08, 2006, 07:56:58 pm »

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/psycho_malik/Kumoricon%202006/?action=view&current=DSCF0356.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch4

ya....good thing you didn't grope me...or else...uhhh...I woulda beat you up.
._.

......XDD

o__o *actually thinks about it* OMG!

D|

jk

._.

Antares!! I remember you took a pic with my bro Aiden[Naruto], you know, the annoying guy who was like, " HAH, I KNEW IT! You're the reason why Kakashi-sensei's late!"

You're totally awesome!! I heart you~ ^.^

lol

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #172 on: September 08, 2006, 08:06:15 pm »

Also, Antares, were you the Iruka that was yaoiing around with the Kakashi at Sakuracon? X3

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #173 on: September 08, 2006, 08:15:10 pm »
there's nothing on your post but the quote thingy.

oh poop

)=

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #174 on: September 08, 2006, 08:50:42 pm »
I was the goofy kid that went as Itachi. That was sure fun  :D'

I almost asked you for a hug several times.  :3

But I kept chickening out.  D:
I remember seeing you in the Random Panel of Doom though. That was pretty exciting.

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2006, 12:07:16 pm »

Thanks for the link - that is so great, and the funniest thing is the sign (and the fact Prince Nori said she hates Sasuke! Hee hee.)

No - I was Kakashi-less :_(. I got my pic taken with one tho, and he's pointing his thumb at me like "what is his problem?" Also, I was so happy I had my pic taken with all members of team 7 (albeit seperatly). Next con I am going as one of the Sound 5 so yay! Group pics!

Antares!! I remember you took a pic with my bro Aiden[Naruto], you know, the annoying guy who was like, " HAH, I KNEW IT! You're the reason why Kakashi-sensei's late!"

You're totally awesome!! I heart you~ ^.^

Aw! Thanks! The pic unfortunatly was backlit so it didn't turn out too well - I'll try to find it tho. I think I saw the one he took of me online and it is one of the only ones that shows my shoes! :-)

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #176 on: September 10, 2006, 03:26:27 am »

*shoots hand up* I do!!! I was bored in the lobby waiting for Aei and her friend, and I happened to turn around to see her with a kunai to Naruto, so I snapped a pic of it. But... I can't get it developed and uploaded yet T-T (st00pid mom) maybe in a month :P... or two...

Offline Rina-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #177 on: September 10, 2006, 01:33:55 pm »
There was an Iruka yaoing anround with a Kakashi, and I MISSED IT?!??!?!

ANYONE HAVE PICTURES??? O____O
suzumiya-haruhi.net

Offline Fishguro

• Oni
« Reply #178 on: September 11, 2006, 04:39:10 pm »
Quote from: "Adell"
Quote from: "Fishguro"

Were you all staying at the Oxford by chance? If so, I have a picture of you three!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/livinginsidetheshell/Picture024.jpg

These pictures turned out really badly, so I'm having them re-processed to see if I can get better results. Then I'll get the photoalbum filled up too. ^_^

Yey that's us~ :D But whoa I look so weird. XD! It really looks nothing like me. haha. Thanks so much. :DDD
Kcon08:
Maya [Phoenix Wright]
??

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #179 on: September 11, 2006, 05:03:11 pm »
If the person that took my pic posts it, I WILL hunt them down <.<....

Anyone got any cosplay ideas for next year that will be pretty noticable, but isn't that hard to make? Just seeing if I can put something together quick for a friend's party :P

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #180 on: September 14, 2006, 09:37:28 pm »
hey, I was also a Sasuke cosplay...."Sexy-no-jutsu". i was only cosplaying for a few hours around midnight on the second day, and until about 11:30 on monday.   I was also Tournament version Ten-ten for the merry-go round photoshoot!  I don't remember seeing the goth loli sasuke, but i would've liked to.  that picture is great!

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2006, 10:02:31 pm »
Quote from: "Rina-chan"
There was an Iruka yaoing anround with a Kakashi, and I MISSED IT?!??!?!

ANYONE HAVE PICTURES??? O____O

I was actually talking about events that happened at Sakuracon...If you wish I could share those pictures with you though! XD

Offline Rina-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #182 on: September 16, 2006, 02:25:56 am »
YES. YES. YES. PLEASE DO. *sends love*
suzumiya-haruhi.net

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #183 on: October 07, 2006, 10:56:55 pm »
Quote from: "Hasamaru"
I went as Shino, t'was fun, I also crossplayed, but just as a random character, but you didn't know i was crossplaying because I shaved my legs from the knees down to make it more convincing. :twisted:

Shaving your legs was BAD.

ps.
I really need to show you those pictures of your hair! :lol:

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #184 on: October 08, 2006, 09:09:52 pm »

ps.
What ones? The one with the bag full of leg hair? Guys legs are very hairy things...*shivers*

Max!*glomps* I loved your SnJ Sasuke!
Secrety secrets!

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #185 on: October 08, 2006, 09:12:20 pm »

ps.
What ones? The one with the bag full of leg hair? Guys legs are very hairy things...*shivers*

.......There was a bag full!?
Oh GOD!

((It buuuuuuuurns!))

No! I meant the hair on his head!

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #186 on: October 08, 2006, 09:13:23 pm »
Quote from: "hikaru_maxwell"
hey, I was also a Sasuke cosplay...."Sexy-no-jutsu". i was only cosplaying for a few hours around midnight on the second day, and until about 11:30 on monday.   I was also Tournament version Ten-ten for the merry-go round photoshoot!  I don't remember seeing the goth loli sasuke, but i would've liked to.  that picture is great!

I remember that!

And our...... search, for the roof! ((Hopefully you understand that))

I can't find my pictures currently, but once I do I'll send you the one with us.

((It's Maren, if you couldn't guess. SnJ Kakashi! >.<))

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #187 on: October 08, 2006, 09:25:22 pm »

ps.

.......There was a bag full!?
Oh GOD!

((It buuuuuuuurns!))

No! I meant the hair on his head!
No it wasn't full it was a plastic grocery bag for Bob's sake! After we got him dressed up he made a moderately convincing lady! :D
Secrety secrets!

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #188 on: October 08, 2006, 09:35:10 pm »
No it wasn't full it was a plastic grocery bag for Bob's sake! After we got him dressed up he made a moderately convincing lady! :D

I may be stupid..... but I'm confused.

........an ugly lady!

Sorry Hasa, but it's how it rolled!

I think it should probably be a compliment really! :roll:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Naruto cosplayers for '06?
« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2008, 11:58:27 pm »
I'm going as a HardXCore Uke naruto!!!
lol
I'll be carrying a sasuke plushy!
look for meh!
I'm trying to fin d a wig right now, but its gonna be great when I have the costume done!!
Next con: Kumori-con