Author Topic: Naruto cosplayers for '06?  (Read 49276 times)

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/z0mbiie
Naruto cosplayers for '06?
« on: March 04, 2006, 10:06:52 pm »
Because it doesn't seem like there's a topic for this yet?  o.o;

SO!
Who all will be doing a Naruto-based cosplay this year?  :'D

Curious to know considering my friend and I will be going as Orochimaru and Tsunade/Hinata.  (Idon'tcarewhatyousay,usgirlswillmakemalecosplayswork.)
I'll be Orochimaru while she gets to be Tsunade. And Hinata.   :]

EDIT: She changed her cosplay.  :>  No more Jiraiya.

Kumoricon 2008 Cosplay Schedule -

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline antibishie

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.antibishie.com
*shrugs*
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 08:43:50 am »
Well, there will be a Sasori at KumoriCon, complete with a Sandaime Kazekage puppet to control.  *shrugs*
-----
Jeremy Forbes
"You have much YAOI-esque-ness here...!"
http://www.antibishie.com

Offline haliekins

• Cabbit
    • http://shibbyshasta.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 06:56:22 pm »
i'm going to dress up as timejump hinata, and one of my friends is going to pull off somebody.. don't know who yet.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 04:28:48 pm »
Ill be doing pre-reg as a random ninja from the Leaf Vilalge.
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 09:56:36 pm »
Well, since I've got plenty of time I should have a Rock Lee.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 09:48:51 pm »
Well I know I'll be doing someone... from Naruto...

maybe Schoolgirl-No-Jutsu Kisame... maybe Sai... We'll see in time.
Sweet Times

Offline Lizzie

• Sailor Scout
    • http://lizzario.deviantart.com
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 07:58:55 pm »
Hmm, this is my Naruto con, I think...I'm going to cosplay Shizune and Sexy-No-Jitsu Naruto.

Offline Yuki-cyan77

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 01:43:35 pm »
If I have time...I'll make TenTen. ^-^=
Yuki-cyan77
KC'06: Staff - on call Sign Language Interpreter
SC'06: Wendy (GUNxSWORD), Aerith (FF7), Inuyasha
Staff - Translator

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 03:21:35 pm »
depending on my mood and maybe if I get some requests, I may bring my haku cosplay(I'm the only male haku cosplayer out there!! ^_-).  I'll likely have to do some reconstruction with the wig however.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Yuki-cyan77

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2006, 03:35:25 pm »
...if you go as Haku...can I fly-glomp you??! XD
Yuki-cyan77
Staff - Translator

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2006, 03:41:41 pm »
@yuki-cyan
as long you dun wreck my wig.  that thing is a pain to put together(or put back into shape...which it needs atm).  I take it you're requesting I bring for kumori(if not sakura) then?
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Yuki-cyan77

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2006, 03:45:24 pm »
Yes yes yes!! XD I promise not to kill your wig! X3
Yuki-cyan77
Staff - Translator

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 08:50:02 am »
I will be cosplaying as ANBU Rock Lee.I might be doing more characters but not sure if they will all be naruto characters. But I will defidently be ANBU Rock Lee for Kumoricon 2006.Just gotta make the ANBU uniform :D

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 04:38:32 pm »
Now that I have black hair, maybe I'll cut the back shorter and gel it up to be Sasuke, or I'll grow it out longer to be Neji, I can't decide.

Offline Hinata-chu

• Cabbit
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 08:42:36 pm »
I know for sure I'll be Hinata since I was her at SakuraCon and had lots of fun playing Naruto hide-and-go-seek...

And Konohamaru watch out for my sneaky rock box me and my gang will be under it x3 Anyone wanna be in my gang I need another member that girly who's name slips my mind and if possible some Naruto we can idolize and follow around...

I think at KumoriCon we need to get together and play ninja games too.. But That's just my opinion what do you guys think? Hide-andGo-Seek.... Mother May I... I'll bring my Phil (My Bearded Dragon) he wants to be the Hokage for KumoriCon. He was a generic ninja 'till he lost his headband at SakuraCon

Anyways I can't wait to see everybody x3 Is anyone from SakuraCon going?
----Clever little sneak!----

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 08:44:54 pm »
:'D
Ninja games sound fun!

We should definitely play some.

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline Hinata-chu

• Cabbit
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2006, 09:07:40 pm »
Yay, I'm recovering from Hide-and-go-seek still I'm all scratched up my poor bodys not used to playing games outside <3 I'm excited to be Konohamaru.. Yay for Ninja games

I was Hinataand shy's adorable..but it's more fun to be excessivly outgoing like a 5 year old..

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2006, 09:09:35 pm »
next i might go as that guy with the dog whats his name again?

Offline Ayaroki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2006, 04:50:59 pm »
You'd be thinking of Kiba.
:]

Konan -- Naruto -- 100%

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2006, 05:55:39 pm »
ok thank you I always forget his name

Offline Barb

• Cabbit
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2006, 10:27:16 pm »
I know for the first day I'll be Lunamaria but for the second day, a different character might be nice. I was thinking of being Sakura. I have a forehead protector so why not use it I thought ^^ and pink hair is so kyute.
but I wanna take care of my first outfit first, If I have time left after that, (and greens ofcourse) I might show up as Sakura the second day.

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2006, 12:17:36 pm »
Quote from: "Hinata-chu"
I know for sure I'll be Hinata since I was her at SakuraCon and had lots of fun playing Naruto hide-and-go-seek...

And Konohamaru watch out for my sneaky rock box me and my gang will be under it x3 Anyone wanna be in my gang I need another member that girly who's name slips my mind and if possible some Naruto we can idolize and follow around...

I think at KumoriCon we need to get together and play ninja games too.. But That's just my opinion what do you guys think? Hide-andGo-Seek.... Mother May I... I'll bring my Phil (My Bearded Dragon) he wants to be the Hokage for KumoriCon. He was a generic ninja 'till he lost his headband at SakuraCon

I was from Sakuracon.I was to shy to say hi or anything but you had a really good cosplay.I remember you.I would have played that ninja hide-and-go-seek but I couldnt.Had to go and do something....anyway you had an awesome cosplay. I would love to join your group.Anyway I was at Sakuracon and also going to Kumoricon so I will say hi if I see you again.

Offline IvoryxIllusions

• Cabbit
    • Icon by: Yureteru~.
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2006, 03:22:59 pm »
Quote from: "Fudokage"

I was from Sakuracon.I was to shy to say hi or anything but you had a really good cosplay.I remember you.I would have played that ninja hide-and-go-seek but I couldnt.Had to go and do something....anyway you had an awesome cosplay. I would love to join your group.Anyway I was at Sakuracon and also going to Kumoricon so I will say hi if I see you again.

Aww.. thanks I'm glad you liked it x3 Did you cosplay or who were you? I dunno, thad be pretty awesome if you wanted to play with us though me and my friends are always trying to make new friends. Alrighty well get back to me...
-

No -sleep- to what?!

Brooklyn. ;D

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2006, 03:39:18 pm »
one of these days i'd like to go as temari... I don't have enough money to do two costumes this year so maybe next year. heck, I've already got a GIGANTIC fan above my bed XD weapon problem solved.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2006, 04:08:30 pm »
Did I mention that as I'm going to experiment with metal etching for the wolf's rain collars I'm also going to try and do some Naruto headbands in mild steel on leather form several of the ninja clans or personal one off clan symbols.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Hinata-chu

• Cabbit
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2006, 09:34:56 pm »
Vondan....... that sounds cool I've only seen good sand and leaf bands the others I've only seen in the wierd cheap form. I'd like to see the other ones look cooler.. x3 you have good ideas

As for that post from IvoryIllussions that's secretly me cause I din't notice I was logged in as someone else just so you know Fudokage anyways be back soon.

Offline Riyuki

• Cabbit
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2006, 12:14:59 am »
Hrm I'd like to have some fun in my PJ Naruto costume from Kumori '04 ^^ If no one objects!

(completely unrelated) BTW Fudokage, your signature, have you by chance seen Tactics?

Offline Hinata-chu

• Cabbit
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2006, 08:09:50 am »
Quote from: "Riyuki"
Hrm I'd like to have some fun in my PJ Naruto costume from Kumori '04 ^^ If no one objects!

(completely unrelated) BTW Fudokage, your signature, have you by chance seen Tactics?

I personally have no objections... I was bedtime Naruto at SakuraCon and my friends were Bedtime Neji, Sakura, and Kakashi.. I love sleepyness... I love that sleepy Naruto costume =^_^=

Sleepy Kakashi....
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/-Boogiepop-/Sakuracon/?action=view&current=IMG_0149.jpg

Offline IvoryxIllusions

• Cabbit
    • Icon by: Yureteru~.
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2006, 12:43:14 pm »
Holler!

<3

I'm so going to go as Udon, Kakashi, and Kankurou!

W00t.
-

No -sleep- to what?!

Brooklyn. ;D

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2006, 09:44:06 pm »
Vondan....... that sounds cool I've only seen good sand and leaf bands the others I've only seen in the wierd cheap form. I'd like to see the other ones look cooler.. x3 you have good ideas

As for that post from IvoryIllussions that's secretly me cause I din't notice I was logged in as someone else just so you know Fudokage anyways be back soon.
Ya.I assumed it was you.I was just some random chuunin.I know.Pretty lame.Basically I had black hair, black framed glasses, a chuunin vest, tight black jeans, and a fishnet shirt with some naruto wristbands.We made eye contact a few times but we didn't really talk.Either way your cosplay was cool.I would love to hangout for kumoricon.I promise to not be shy this time! lol.

As for Riyuki's quetion, do you mean final fantasy tactics? If so I have seen very little of it.The reason my signature is like this if for the name of 9 handseals.Also known as the Kuji-in or Kuji-Kiri.It is said and shown in various anime and videogames so chances are some of you have heard it somewhere before.By the way Sleepy time characters are awesome so it would be very cool to see a few.Anyway I have talked for a while now so I will shutup now.

Offline Riyuki

• Cabbit
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2006, 11:50:04 pm »
Fudokage: I know what they are, I was asking because the only thing I have personally seen them in is the anime/manga called "Tactics" in which the main character is an exorcist of sorts and uses them. Its an absolutely awesome show that not a whole lot of people have watched so I got all excited there for a minute XD

Sleepy Naruto! I was surprised when they started selling that hat and thought "but I made mine for less than that! and its way more awesome!" XD

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2006, 09:05:32 am »
Quote from: "Riyuki"
Fudokage: I know what they are, I was asking because the only thing I have personally seen them in is the anime/manga called "Tactics" in which the main character is an exorcist of sorts and uses them. Its an absolutely awesome show that not a whole lot of people have watched so I got all excited there for a minute XD

Sleepy Naruto! I was surprised when they started selling that hat and thought "but I made mine for less than that! and its way more awesome!" XD
Lol.ok.Well....I have not read or seen tactics....I will look into it though.

Offline Hinata-chu

• Cabbit
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2006, 09:12:57 pm »
Ya.I assumed it was you.I was just some random chuunin.I know.Pretty lame.Basically I had black hair, black framed glasses, a chuunin vest, tight black jeans, and a fishnet shirt with some naruto wristbands.We made eye contact a few times but we didn't really talk.Either way your cosplay was cool.I would love to hangout for kumoricon.I promise to not be shy this time! lol.

Oh man I do remember you 'cause I rememeber feeling like a moron because I saw the vest and kept thinking "I wonder who that is I haven't seen them before.." Then my friends said I was dumb because you weren't supposed to be anyone.. I dunno I still thought you looked cool.. Or I probably wouldn't have asked them. Hanging out at kumoricon would be pretty cool 'cause I just like making friends and you seem cool even if you're shy I'm pretty shy too unless my friends make me do stuff.

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2006, 08:02:41 am »

Oh man I do remember you 'cause I rememeber feeling like a moron because I saw the vest and kept thinking "I wonder who that is I haven't seen them before.." Then my friends said I was dumb because you weren't supposed to be anyone.. I dunno I still thought you looked cool.. Or I probably wouldn't have asked them. Hanging out at kumoricon would be pretty cool 'cause I just like making friends and you seem cool even if you're shy I'm pretty shy too unless my friends make me do stuff.
Haha.Someone else had the same problem with me.He was staring at me for the longest time and he is like "I'm trying to figure out wich one you are...." and so I explained I was nobody.Just a random chuunin.So yay.My cosplay was alright I guess.lol.Ya.Hanging out will be cool.and this time I will have a real cosplay.lol.

Offline Hinata-chu

• Cabbit
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2006, 09:09:40 pm »
.Someone else had the same problem with me.He was staring at me for the longest time and he is like "I'm trying to figure out wich one you are...." and so I explained I was nobody.Just a random chuunin.So yay.My cosplay was alright I guess.lol.Ya.Hanging out will be cool.and this time I will have a real cosplay.lol.

Good, then I don't feel like such a moron in that case who were you gonna cosplay for this con?

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2006, 09:27:50 pm »
I will be doing ANBU Rock Lee and maybe Zabuza....Probably not but maybe.I wanna re-do my shino cosplay...but make it good.So ANBU Rock Lee, Shino, and maybe Zabuza.I have other plans too and I always change my ideas....but defidently count on ANBU Lee.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2006, 07:57:23 pm »
Lets see....I'm going as Itachi, and my friends that are comming with me are going to be, Ten ten, Sasuke, Naruto, Kanguro, Shino, Kiba, Gaara and Hinata.
"Ever done it with a ninja?....want to do it again?"~ Givons random moment

Offline Sasu-kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • Senshi-Con Alaska
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2006, 09:01:59 pm »
I'm going as sasuke and I've got a Sakura and possibly a Shino, Jiraiya, Naruto, Kakashi, Shikamaru, and Zabuza

Plans for Kumori '08
Hei (Darker than Black)
Ichiro (Nerima Daikon Brothers)
Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
Possibly more...

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2006, 09:36:23 am »
Sounds like we have a fair amount of naruto cosplayers. I can't wait.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2006, 06:43:10 pm »
WARNING:

I'm going to GLOMP all Naruto characters at the con :twisted: . Please ignore the crazy hugging Itachi.....Thank You!  :D

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2006, 10:25:05 pm »
Quote from: "Givon"
WARNING:

I'm going to GLOMP all Naruto characters at the con :twisted: . Please ignore the crazy hugging Itachi.....Thank You!  :D
GLOMPING ITACHI?! That sounds AWESOME! May I get a picture of you group hugging naruto characters? lol

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2006, 10:43:32 pm »
WARNING:

GLOMPING ITACHI?! That sounds AWESOME! May I get a picture of you group hugging naruto characters? lol

Of  Course ^_^

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2006, 11:59:29 pm »
Actually, my friend and I are planning as going as Sexy no Jutsu versions of Kakashi and Iruka.

I have another friend going as a normal Itachi. :P

((I don't know my third, but I'm also going as a large box of some miscellanious food. Like the "Menchi Bites" or whatnot from Excel Saga. :P))
Hmmm what to do next year?

Who saw the SnJ Kakashi?!

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2006, 09:36:26 am »
Quote from: "{m}"
Actually, my friend and I are planning as going as Sexy no Jutsu versions of Kakashi and Iruka.

((I don't know my third, but I'm also going as a large box of some miscellanious food. Like the "Menchi Bites" or whatnot from Excel Saga. :P))

.....sexy no Jutsu....of...kakashi and Iruka.........*drools* I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. And there's going to be another Itachi YAY i'm not alone

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2006, 06:11:58 pm »

.....sexy no Jutsu....of...kakashi and Iruka.........*drools* I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. And there's going to be another Itachi YAY i'm not alone

Yaye! We'll see you there, huh? :D

Hope it all works! ^_^

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2006, 07:36:14 pm »

Yaye! We'll see you there, huh? :D

Hope it all works! ^_^

yeppers, I hope it works out as well ^_^

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2006, 07:40:51 pm »

yeppers, I hope it works out as well ^_^

Neither my friend nor I are that skinny, so we're not doing the bikini thing. :lol:

Mostly just more feminine versions of their normal uniforms. 8)

Offline ~X~Hyuuga Neji~X~

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2006, 09:27:28 pm »

=O OMG HINATA-SAMA MY LUFF....I might be going.As Neji XD. *Clingu*

This is pathetic....We're cracking up over a sadistic BIRD...

Offline NarutoNoJutsu

• Cabbit
    • http://www.machan.deviantart.com
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2006, 10:31:47 pm »
I will be bringing my Naruto costume.

as you can see in my icon. <3

If any of you were at Sakura Con 06 you may have seen mwah.

>w<

Offline ~X~Hyuuga Neji~X~

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2006, 10:37:33 pm »
Quote from: "NarutoNoJutsu"
I will be bringing my Naruto costume.

as you can see in my icon. <3

If any of you were at Sakura Con 06 you may have seen mwah.

>w<

Were you there when they had the Naruto photoshoot?

This is pathetic....We're cracking up over a sadistic BIRD...