Author Topic: Mini Moni/ Morning Musume fans!  (Read 6569 times)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Mini Moni/ Morning Musume fans!
« on: March 24, 2006, 11:29:38 am »
Hello!

I've been chatting with yuki and neko about Mini Moni so much I thought we should make a new thread for it!

Mini Moni is a group from the early 2000s that was born from the Hello! Project. Notably from the TV show Hello Morning! AKA Morning Musume.
(Please correct me when i'm wrong!)

So if you're a fan of Mini Moni, or any member of Morning Musume really, post here and share stuff you've found online or scanned in from your own collection! Maybe we can organize something for the convention! I know i'll be having at least one viewing of Mini moni, The Great Cake Adventure in my hotel room!

I'll start with one of my favorite clips over at Google Movies...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8663630273311292125&q=morning+musume+ringu
Morning Musume meets the Ring
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline kalira

• Chibi
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 11:37:13 am »
I love morning musume!!!  Mainly one of the samller side groups from it but I can't find the name at the moment.  I will look this up when I g4et back from sac.  I have a small colection of music videos if anyone is interested.

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 11:39:20 am »
That video is so awesome! I feel so bad for them, but I find it so funny too.  I must be horrible! Lol.

Actually, something I have fun with is the Moonlight Cuties performance group. I'm a member, and we do alot of Hello! Project covers.
http://community.livejournal.com/moonlightcuties/

It's really fun and the girls are really supportive! Plus I love singing.
I really cried when I watched the video of Mika's graduation from Mini Moni, because at that time, Mini Moni disappeared.  :(
http://youtube.com/watch?v=R_WPQK78GYE&search=Mika%20Todd

ALSO, a really awesome clip is the 'scary story' Mika told on Utaban.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gv1xKZCTQDs&search=Mika%20Todd

Offline kalira

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 11:46:29 am »
Oh oh oh found a pic ^^

Those two are my favorite in the group.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 08:01:28 pm »
words cannot describe my luv for their music, but when I told some japanese exchange students that I thought they were awesome they laughed at me...... so what if it's intended for kids? I luv them too *sniffle*
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 02:40:32 pm »
Quote from: "makichan"
words cannot describe my luv for their music, but when I told some japanese exchange students that I thought they were awesome they laughed at me...... so what if it's intended for kids? I luv them too *sniffle*

Amen to that! I think it shouldn't matter WHO likes what. I mean, if everyone only liked what society wanted them to like. Things would be boring. Dontcha think?

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 02:48:54 pm »
Quote from: "yukimizu"

Amen to that! I think it shouldn't matter WHO likes what. I mean, if everyone only liked what society wanted them to like. Things would be boring. Dontcha think?

oh hells yeah!.... could you imagine a world of only gangsta rap and no hyper japanese fangirl luv? What a sad world indeed.... I'd be on medication... they make me sane

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 03:47:02 pm »
I'd be crazy, even WITH medication if that's how the world was. ^^;;

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 04:18:17 pm »
Quote from: "Kalira"
Oh oh oh found a pic ^^

I'm tempted to say  Look Waffles chicks with goggels..... Gog-Gals but I'm better than that
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 04:22:39 pm »
Quote from: "Vondan"
Quote from: "Kalira"
Oh oh oh found a pic ^^

I'm tempted to say  Look Waffles chicks with goggels..... Gog-Gals but I'm better than that

hhhmmm- hey wait a minute..... I thought you said you were better than that? AHA! I see through your disguise vondan

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
Mini Moni Documents
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 06:14:06 pm »
Heyas! For anyone who hasn't seen the Mini Moni Documents, I'll be bringing 10 copies of them(parts 1-3) to the Sakura Festival on April 22nd.

The first ten people who find me(I'll be wearing a red Strawberry Shortcake like costume, and somewhere nearby will be my fiancee wearing a banana suit) and ask about the Mini Moni Documents, will get a copy.

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 06:14:55 pm »
GOOOO morning musume

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 06:29:46 pm »
Quote from: "Wolf Wood"
GOOOO morning musume

Uh... Have anything to add to the conversation? T.T

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 06:30:55 pm »
its a good show and i`ll probably be intersted on seeing them if i go to the sakura fest

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 06:34:24 pm »
its a good show and i`ll probably be intersted on seeing them if i go to the sakura fest

XD Do you think that Morning Musume and or Mini Moni would play at a Small Festivle in Beaverton?

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 06:36:48 pm »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"

XD Do you think that Morning Musume and or Mini Moni would play at a Small Festivle in Beaverton?

That'd be really cool, but I doubt it. At least the mini moni part. And with Aibon's suspension, I don't think she'll be doing much. ;.;
Otherwise. I really only like Ai Takahashi and Yoshizawa Hitomi out of the remaining Morning Musume.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 11:37:46 am »
Tsuji and Kago!
Yeah, they really make the group for me.
I've been reading the morning musume manga that began when their "generation" of members came through auditions. It's a great story!

Together, they form W, their post- Mini Moni group. i've only seen one of their videos so far but it's much more Morning Musume than Mini Moni sounding.

I'd sooooo love to see any of them in concert.

Oh yeah!
something else I just remembered.
My girlfriend was watching The Colbert Report (fake news show) on Comedy Central and they played a Morning Musume clip. It was supposedly a sign of the appocalypse!

The clip is one close to my heart and I loved sharing on LJ so I'll try and find it and post it up here. It's usually called "Morning Musume vs Giant Lizard"

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2710631?ns=1

It's also on YouTUBE but my work blocks those links.  :cry:
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 01:19:13 pm »
Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"
Tsuji and Kago!
Yeah, they really make the group for me.
I've been reading the morning musume manga that began when their "generation" of members came through auditions. It's a great story!

Together, they form W, their post- Mini Moni group. i've only seen one of their videos so far but it's much more Morning Musume than Mini Moni sounding.

W is my favorite group... I luv their song Ai no imi o oshiete!! Best song ever!!!!

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 02:34:06 pm »

W is my favorite group... I luv their song Ai no imi o oshiete!! Best song ever!!!!

W...is.. my most current obsession. My favorite song is the Koi no Vacance cover they did. Then Ai no imi wo oshiete, the Robokiss. XD I have like. tons of pictures of Tsuji/Aibon/W on my harddrive. XD I'm actually looking for a karaoke partner to sing Aibon's parts with me to any of their songs.

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
    • http://www.cosplaylab.com/search.asp?keyword=Lillian+Sullivan+&category=member&x=8&y=6
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2006, 10:24:07 am »
personallly i love abe exsibit a

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5698279066323765513&q=morning+musume+abe&pl=true

also if you seach google video there is thier chirstmas special, which is alltogether silly, thats what the lizard thing is from, further into it there is monring musume vs.  that eating champion guy.
Commissioning again!
Props, wigs and costumes.
twilighsewmurai@gmail.com

custom Amigurumi also available. (etsy shop coming soon)