Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts 2  (Read 36876 times)

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Kingdom Hearts 2
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2006, 11:37:31 am »
I was how good KH2 is? I have heard it's awsome and it sucks. I finally gave the first game a chance and i loved it. Is #2 worth playing as well?
Kumoricon 07- Rena *Higurashi no Naku Koro ni*
Sakuracon 07-Kaoru *Ouran High School Host Club*
Kumoricon 08-Sakura *Cardcaptor Sakura*
Sakuracon 08- Haruhi Suzumiya

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
Kingdom Hearts 2
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2006, 12:17:31 pm »
Quote from: "Daidouji"
I was how good KH2 is? I have heard it's awsome and it sucks. I finally gave the first game a chance and i loved it. Is #2 worth playing as well?

The best part of KH2 is the insane things you can do in battle: Drive Forms, Reaction Commands, Limit Attacks, the various combinations of Abilities. By the end of the game, you're a pure being of stylish destruction.

It's biggest fault is that, because it's so story-focused, you'll find yourself watching more FMVs than fighting. One of my friends described it perfectly by saying that in the first game, you fought and were rewarded with a movie. In KH2, you watch an FMV and are rewarded with a battle.

Offline Squall

• Sailor Scout
Kingdom Hearts 2
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2006, 12:39:35 pm »
Quote from: "Dustin"
Quote from: "Squall"
Ah yes, thats right. My bad. I completely forgot it was Save The King+ and Save The Queen+. Completely my fault.

Needless to say, though, you still cannot make their upgraded weapons if you wish to have Ultima Weapon.
Not true....I have both the Save the Queen+ and Save the King+ as well as the Ultima weapon.  And actually, I could synthesize another Save the Queen+ (or was it King? It's one of them) if I wanted. =/

How did you do that? Theres only like seven or eight of the Orchal's in the game, you need seven to make the Ultima Weapon.
The Ultima Weapon requires all 7 Orihalcum+'s in the game.  The Save the King+ and Save the Queen+ don't require an Orihalcum+, just a regular Orihalcum if I recall correctly.  I'd have to open the game and see exactly what they require, but I do know that it's not an Orihalcum+.
Brian, formerly of BakaZoku

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Kingdom Hearts 2
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2006, 12:50:06 pm »
Is KH2 as short as the first game? I mean I beat the first one in roughly 3 days. Not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just curious.
Kumoricon 07- Rena *Higurashi no Naku Koro ni*
Sakuracon 07-Kaoru *Ouran High School Host Club*
Kumoricon 08-Sakura *Cardcaptor Sakura*
Sakuracon 08- Haruhi Suzumiya

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
Kingdom Hearts 2
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2006, 04:26:58 pm »
WOOOO i beat spehiroth he is sooo easy with trinity

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
Kingdom Hearts 2
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2006, 07:55:38 pm »
Ah yes, thats right. My bad. I completely forgot it was Save The King+ and Save The Queen+. Completely my fault.

Needless to say, though, you still cannot make their upgraded weapons if you wish to have Ultima Weapon.
Not true....I have both the Save the Queen+ and Save the King+ as well as the Ultima weapon.  And actually, I could synthesize another Save the Queen+ (or was it King? It's one of them) if I wanted. =/

How did you do that? Theres only like seven or eight of the Orchal's in the game, you need seven to make the Ultima Weapon.
The Ultima Weapon requires all 7 Orihalcum+'s in the game.  The Save the King+ and Save the Queen+ don't require an Orihalcum+, just a regular Orihalcum if I recall correctly.  I'd have to open the game and see exactly what they require, but I do know that it's not an Orihalcum+.

Yeah, your right, they take regular Orichals. Again, my mistake. Maybe I was thinking of the first game or something?

I've been playing far too much games lately.

*Puts away Guitar Hero for at least a week, now*