Author Topic: Emergency Publicity Meeting Minutes  (Read 4352 times)

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Emergency Publicity Meeting Minutes
« on: February 26, 2006, 08:25:25 pm »
The following are the results of the meeting had by publicty staff at the emergency meeting called for all Portland staff.

In attendance:
Meg Uhde                Convention Chair
Rian Mueller             Personnel Director/ Web Administrator
Kristan B. Asst.         Publicity Director
Jeff Tyrrill                Copy Editor
Heidi Blalack            Promotions Manager
Jake Gipple
Crystal Rose
Jesse Cranston        (Yojimbo)
Megean Duncan        Industry Relations Candidate

IF YOU ARE PUBLICITY STAFF, AND DID NOT ATTEND THIS MEETING, PLEASE NOTE THE PROJECT YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON IN THIS THREAD.
Please report to the personnel director, if you are interested in doing work for publicity. No one should be acting on their own.

Heidi will be gathering more contact info for as swaps with outside conventions, as well as info for local anime clubs. Her list will be available at the March Meeting.

Jeff will provide documents to send out such as press releases, requests to advertise in the con book, and other info documents. He has already created an informational release that is currently in my possession. The other draft documents will be to me be Thursday.

Kri will be creating a mock up con book, with spaces for ads and schedule, so we can start preparing to sell as space, and get pricing on publication of said document. She will have this document ready to coordinate with Brenda's prelim schedule by March 12.

Kri has also created a map and signage that may be useful to the operations department. They are in my possession.

Megean will contact relations for the position of Industry Relations, and coordinate her efforts heavily with publicity, if Brian allows her the position.

I will be pushing for the finalization of posters and flyers for distriubution at the next meeting, so publicity can start outreach ASAP.

Publicity will also need to help with the distribution of flyers for advertising the March Meeting. Flyers will be available electronically by Thursday.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.