Poll

Would you be interested in playing an Evangelion CCG?

Yes
1 (25%)
Maybe (Situational)
1 (25%)
No
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: February 25, 2006, 07:42:20 pm

Author Topic: An Evangelion CCG?, Who'd be interested in it?  (Read 3391 times)

Offline Eternal Yamcha

• Sailor Scout
An Evangelion CCG?, Who'd be interested in it?
« on: February 25, 2006, 07:42:20 pm »
Hey y'all. I hope I posted this in the right forum, since it is technically a fan creation. If it isn't please move it to the correct forum and I sincerely apologize for any inconvienence.

Alright mon amigos, since K-Con is pretty much full of my hometown peeps from the NW region and a few others outside (but you're all still my peeps) and considering this is an anime convention, I'm sure there are a number of Evangelion fans here.

I'm wondering, if there was an American release of an NGE CCG/TCG (there is, I believe, a Japanese release and, on top of that, fan translations of the cards,) would anyone be interested in it?

To tell you the truth, I've been working on an NGE CCG concept for about a year now, but not until the passed couple weeks have I really pursued it... I've usually ended up trashing the idea. To date I have the very basic rules, card types and game play almost set in stone and on "paper." On top of that, I've got 47 proxy cards for people to print out and playtest the concept.

So, in addition to the poll question, I am willing to supply the proxy cards and alpha rule book to people if they want to playtest. I've heard some decent things so far but there hasn't been much playtesting done. So, if anyone wants to playtest the concept, feel free to ask.

I just hope I don't get into serious trouble doing this.

P.S.: I know there is a Japanese release of an Evangelion CCG, but there isn't an American one.
"Raisin Bran Crunch: BUY ME SOME; MOM!!!"