Author Topic: sakuracon fanfic, manga, comics contests!  (Read 4270 times)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
sakuracon fanfic, manga, comics contests!
« on: January 27, 2006, 06:10:29 pm »
i'm running the sakuracon fanfic contest......which includes separate awards for manga and comics.......you are all more than welcome to submit entries for it, even if you can't make it to the con!

there will be prizes and certificates, opportunities to be excerpted or reprinted in an offline zine, and even the chance for some winning pieces to appear in an art gallery!

you may submit entries to me in person, by snail mail or online. find rules on the sakuracon website (link in contest section on left) or by inquiring of me here........thanks!

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 09:44:50 pm »
theres gonna be a sakuracon finfic manga contest thats gonna be cool

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 07:34:22 am »
Quote from: "Wolf Wood"
theres gonna be a sakuracon finfic manga contest thats gonna be cool
 Look at the date of this topic dear, this was for the sakuracon that was in March not for next year

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 07:25:32 pm »
however, enthusiasm is welcomed year-round!

to clarify:
the kumoricon_fanfiction yahoo group, which i monitor, brainstorms, creates, runs, and administers the primary fanfiction, amateur fan art (i.e., not artists' alley and not exhibitors' hall), and some fan improv theatre, programming for kumoricon, sakuracon, and probably starting this year, also animEvolution in canada.

you are more than welcome to join us!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).