Author Topic: Totaly Unrelated to Anime parts of the real INDY 5 Script  (Read 4564 times)

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
Totaly Unrelated to Anime parts of the real INDY 5 Script
« on: January 19, 2006, 09:58:17 pm »
I found the secret Opening Sceans to Indy 5 in a brief case left at my shop for repair.  be warned i think Geroge Lucas put 3 bad words in the script

RAIDERS 5

INDIANA JANE

and the

TUNNEL OF LOVE

STORY BY:

GEORGE LUCAS

TM & (c) 1998 2005 by Lucas film Ltd.

Working draft

NOT FOR REPRODUCTION

FADE IN:

THE PARAMOUNT LOGO            

FROM THE PARAMOUNT LOGO

MATCH DISSOLVE TO:

A rugged snow capped mountain, which resembles the paramount logo.  

INT - GREASY SNACK BAR TENT - EVENING

SUBTITLE: Coney Island New York 1984

As the view of the mountain widens we can see that it is a giant mound of chocolate ice cream surmounted by a crown of whipped cream.  DR JONES and his granddaughter JANEY are partaking of this enormous ice cream confection.  

DR HENRY JONES (83) is dressed in a brown tweed jacket, tan slacks and of course his trademark brown fedora. Beside him on the picnic table is a well-worn leather satchel. HENRIETTA JANE JONES (10) is obviously dressed to emulate her grandfather modeling her outfit after pictures she has seen from the years he was "Battling' those German Nasties". She has on brown windbreaker, tan jeans and is wearing a child's brown cowboy hat pinched into a Fedora. Over her shoulder is the strap to a large beat up plan leather handbag.

DR JONES
You’re not going to get sick and spoil your dinner?  Are you Janey? Your mother will kill us if you do that.

JANEY
I won't tell her if you don't...
(With child like directness)
You're the only one who calls me Janey. Mom and Dad always call me Henrietta, I hate my first name.

DR JONES
I know just what you mean.

They laugh at this shared joke. Suddenly a kid runs by and snatches DR JONES's satchel off the table. The young larcenist is about 12 years old and dressed in a trench coat and a filthy top hat. The young thief we will call THE DODGER runs out of the snack bar. JANEY impetuously jumps up and runs after DODGER shouting for her grandfather to follow.       

JANEY
Let's get your bag back Grandpa Jones

DR JONES is barely out of his seat before JANEY has rushed out of the tent and out of sight.      
DR JONES
(In a panic)
No Janey No!

EXT - MIDWAY - EVENING

JANEY runs out of the concessions tent and into the crowd of the midway. She is quickly dwarfed and surrounded by the assorted evening crowd. The energetic girl jumps on top of a garbage can for a better view. She spots a top hat above the crowed and runs toured it.

EXT - BIG TOP ENTRANCE - EVENING

JANEY finds herself in front of the RINGMASTER dressed in a red swallowtail coat and immaculate top hat, barking the show. She realizes she followed the wrong hat.  

RINGMASTER

What will it be for you tonight little lady? Entertainments, excitement, adventure?  An extravaganza of spectacular proportions lies with in this tent

JANEY
I... I was looking for a boy in hat like yours

RINGMASTER
I wear many hats my dear, Master of ceremonies, prestidigitator.

The RINGMASTER pulls a sad paper rose out his sleeve.  JANEY ignores the offered flower and is looking around the RINGMASTER

RINGMASTER
In fact I doubt the show could go on long without me!  

JANEY spots DODGER peeking out from behind the entryway curtains

JANEY
I see him!

RINGMASTER
Little Miss your ticket please
(Under his breath)
I hate the kids

INT - BIG TOP LOBBY - EVENING

The chase is on again as first DODGER then JANEY dash past the ticket takers and rush into the auditorium. DODGER flees blindly and runs through the foyer and into the center ring with JANEY in pursuit.

INT - BIG TOP CENTER RING - EVENING

In the center Ring an ELEPHANT is about to start doing tricks. DODGER runs in front of the jogging elephant, with no time to turn aside JANEY runs betweens the elephant's legs.  

ELEPHANT TRAINER
Ladies and gentlemen JAR JUMBO will now do his famous walk of the galactic orb

Six carnies roll a huge black ball with white stars out of a side passage and into the Center Ring. DODGER dashes pas them back down the tunnel they just vacated with JANEY in hot pursuit.

The sprinting youngsters have spooked the pachyderm and JAR JUMBO runs toured the carnies with the giant ball. The slovenly men scatter and the enraged beast pushes the giant ball back down the passageway.  

INT - EAST TUNNEL UNDER BIG TOP - EVENING

JANEY catches up to DODGER and sees him standing still in the half-light of the tunnels. As she nears the hoodlum he kicks away a plank bridging a dark gap in the floor. The board tumbles down into the darkness below and JANEY stops her self just short of the cavity and teeters on the edge.  

A deep rumbling sound begins to echo through the passage. Dodger gives a yellow gap toothed grin and hurries away the satchel held over his head in victory.

The rumbling becomes louder and now we see why. A huge black ball with stars comes roaring down the tunnel, perfectly form fitted to the passageway. It obliterates everything in its path smashing odd bits of equipment and sending the light fixtures shooting ahead like missiles. JANEY looks down at the hole in the floor of the utility tunnel then up at the low ceiling. She reaches into the battered handbag and pulls out a white jump rope with red wooden handles. JANEY swings the jump rope and one handle wraps around an exposed water pipe, she tests its strength with a pull and swings over the pit. As she reaches the other side of the pit her hat flies off and is swallowed by the darkness below.  

JANEY looks back for her hat and begins to reach down for it. Almost immediately the Giant Circus ball wedges in the hole like a cork in bottle only inches from her hand.  

With a well-rehearsed flick of her wrist the jump rope comes loose from the Ceiling and she coils it onto her belt and hurries on her way.

JANEY continues to run after DODGER but fears she may have lost him. The tunnels are a maze. From the left she hears the sound of women screaming.

CIRCUS FLOOZY #1
Cheap little bastard
(The sound of a hand hitting flesh)

CIRCUS FLOOZY #2
If you want a peek you have to pay

CIRCUS FLOOZY #3
Wait for the midnight show little man    

CIRCUS FLOOZY #4
Throw him back he is to small   

CIRCUS FLOOZY #5
Oh look you made him tinkle   

CIRCUS FLOOZY #1-5
Laughter
(Many hands hitting flesh)

INT - DRESSING ROOMS UNDER THE BIG TOP - EVENING

JANEY runs through a red gauzy curtain out of the dark tunnel into a brightly illuminated DRESSING ROOM full of circus floozies in and out of showgirl costumes. They see her and smile

CIRCUS FLOOZY #1
Are you looking for your purvey little friend

JANEY
(Shrugs in confusions)

CIRCUS FLOOZY #2
We tossed him out that way
(She motions toured an exit with her cigar)

JANEY runs out the DRESSING ROOM and into the NORTH TUNNEL UNDER THE BIG TOP.  

INT - NORTH TUNNEL UNDER BIG TOP - EVENING

She sees DODGER up ahead; she is almost upon him when he turns around with a switchblade in his hand. JANEY Stumbles to a halt falling to her knees and the blade flashes before her face and a thin line of blood appears on her chin.  Jumping back in retreat JANEY reaches for her jump rope, the rope is gone dropped on the floor and now under DODGER's feet. Dodger takes another step toured her swinging the knife wildly. JANEY reaches into her satchel and pulls out a pistol, a British .445 Webley. She fires.

JANEY
Got Milk?

A stream of sour milk hits Dodger in the eye. DODGER staggers backwards and falls into a wooden poodle cage, breaking the door. JANEY reaches down for her jump rope and comes face to face with a vicious pink canine.  

JANEY
Poodles why did it have to be poodles  

JANEY is chased back down the tunnel by a pack of pastel poodles. She takes refuge in a magician's upright disappearing lady cabinet. The poodles surround the cupboard and bark and yip and piddle. Behind the rabid pack JANEY quietly crawls out of the sawing the lady in half cabinet and sneaks away.

JANEY Returns to the site of the broken Poodle cage and retrieves her dropped jump rope. She rushes along the tunnel trying to catch up with DODGER.

She catches up to dodger just as he enters the bright lights of the big top.

INT - BIG TOP CENTER RING - EVENING

DODGER stumbles out of the tunnel blinded by the light and sour milk and into the center ring. A pack of clown cops rush in his direction. JANEY comes out of the north tunnel right behind DODGER and swings her jump rope, DODGER is tripped as the jump rope wraps around his legs and JANEY begins to hog tie him. The crowed cheers with delight

DR JONES has followed the commotion and heard the staff shouting about children running into the tunnels under the arena. DR JONES is about to ask the lion tamer what is going on, when he spies...

In the crowd at the barrier around the center ring a filthy man with long greasy hair and a trench coat, obviously a confederate of the DODGER raises a pistol and points it in JANEY's Direction.  

DR JONES
JANEY Look out

DR JONES grabs the lion tamers whip and lashes out at the slimy near do well, snaring FAGON's wrist spinning him around and he stumbles toured DR JONES. The gun goes off and the shot hits DR JONES in the face.  

The clown cops take FAGON and DODGER in custody and beat them with giant foam rubber nightsticks

JANEY runs up to DR JONES proudly holding the leather satchel over her head.  She sees how he is holding one hand over the side of his face

JANEY
Grandpa Jones are you OK

DR JONES is holding a white handkerchief against his face; you know he is hurt far worse than he will let JANEY know.  Blood seeps out between his fingers and down his check. He turns his wounded side away from JANEY

DR JONES
Don't worry about me I've been hurt worse.  Are you OK?  

Janey
I'm OK I guess, I got your bag back but I lost my hat

DR JONES
Looks like you did

With his free hand DR JONES takes his hat off and puts it on JANEY's head.
The hat is much too large.

DR JONES

You can't go out without your hat.

Focus past JANEY's head to a vendor's cart in the back ground with a mountain of popcorn that resembles the Paramount Logo

MATCH DISSOLVE TO:

A rugged mountain, which resembles the Paramount Logo.

WIDE - A MOUNTAIN ROAD -DAY

Subtitle
Oregon 1999

An old SEMI TRUCK comes barreling down the highway; it's going way to fast for this narrow winding road. The truck is weaving across both lanes. The truck is an old "Peter Built" painted a dirty black with spots of primer. The trailer is a refer unit, old and rusty. From the 20 foot long CB antenna hangs a large skull and cross bones (Jolly Roger).  

INT - SEMI TRUCK CAB - DAY

The cab is filed with cigar smoke and Rude crude, rap crap spews from a boom box on the dashboard. The semi driver or HELMSMAN and his NAVIGATOR are laughing hysterically (perhaps it's not just cigar smoke). They are both wearing black leather jackets, sewn to the upper sleeves of their jackets are Jolly Roger patches. They have gold stripes on their shoulder straps, the HELMSMAN has two and the NAVIGATOR has one. They have black bandannas on their heads and sunglasses; they both wear a black goat-T.

INT – REFER TRAILER – DAY

In the trailer it is dark and gloomy the only light comes from a wide screen TV showing an Errol Flynn pirate movie.  The CAPTIAN and his crew are seated on crates and sway with the motion of the road as they watch the movie.  The Captain is dressed as the HELMSMAN and NAVIGATOR but with a full beard, Captains hat and much gold braid on his leather jacket.  The FIRST MATE has three gold stripes on his shoulder.  The Jolly Roger crewmen are all dressed like the officers except they have no gold stripes on their shoulders

CAPTAIN
(Takes the pipe out of his mouth to speak)
We be sailing rough waters, our ships belly be full of swag and booty and I be wanting to make port before nightfall.

The Crew
Argg!

EXT - SCHOOL BUS - DAY
An old yellow school bus ambles down the quit mountain road. On the side of the bus is painted

The Sisters of Mercy
Camp Hope
Hicksvill Oregon

INT - SCHOOL BUS - DAY

Inside the SCHOOL BUS a group of children are singing some inane repetitive camp song.  The BUSS DRIVER is trying to concentrates on navigating the bus and some CAMP AIDS are riding in back with the children.  It is obvious that many of the children are "Special"

There is CLAPPING and LAUGHTER as the children sing, the BUS DRIVER wipes his
brow and mutters with a New York accent

BUS DRIVER
I should have stayed in Jersey

INT - SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE - DAY

The interior of the SUV is clean and pristine and full of YUPPY SKIERS, they are all dressed in matching name brand ski outfits.  The whiny sound of Kenny G oozes from the CD player.        

EXT - SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE - DAY

The SUV is overtaking the SCHOOL BUS. This is a winding section of the road with no passing lane. The SUV swerves into the opposite lane, speeds up and cuts in front of the SCHOOL BUS.  

INT - SCHOOL BUS - DAY

The BUS DRIVER swears under his breath and hits the breaks. The SCHOOL BUS lurches to a stop and a few of the children fall from their seats and the singing stops. The BUS DRIVER watches the SUV pass a few feet in front of the bumper. He sticks his head out the window    

BUSS DRIVER
Son of a bitch, Yuppie bastard, you drive like my granny from Queens

There is LAUGHTER and CHEERING from the children on the bus. The BUSS DRIVER pulls off to the side of the road.

INT - VOLKS WAGON BUS - DAY

The interior of the VWB is filthy and trashy and full of GRUNGE SNOW BORDERS, they are all dressed in grungy ragged punk outfits.  The insipid sound of Nirvana vomits from the CD player.    

EXT - VOLKS WAGON BUS - DAY

The VWB is overtaking a brown 1950 DODGE PICKUP KING CAB. This is a winding section of the road with no passing lane.  The VWB swerves into the opposite lane, speeds up and cuts in front of the PICKUP.

INT – PICKUP - DAY

The PICKUP DRIVER swears under her breath and hits the breaks. The PICKUP lurches to a stop, inside it's dark we can only see the occupants in silhouette; the outline of the PICKUP DRIVER has a FEDORA. The PICKUP DRIVER watches the VWB pass a few feet in front of the bumper.  No one speaks, Credence Clearwater Revival  "Bad Moon" plays over the radio.

EXT - MOUNTAIN ROAD - DAY

The SEMI TRUCK continues on its way riding in the middle of the road oblivious to the traffic around it. The VOLKS WAGON BUS catches up with the SEMI TRUCK and is trying to pass.

INT - VOLKS WAGON BUS - DAY

The VOLKS DRIVER is honking his weak pathetic Euro Horn as he tries to pass the SEMI TRUCK on one side then the other.  But the SEMI TRUCK stays in the middle of the road.

INT - SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE - DAY

The SPORT DRIVER is distracted dialing a cell phone.  He sees the SEMI TRUCK heading toured him just in time to swerve to the side of the road.  Driving on the shoulder of the road only inches from the edge of a deep ravine the SUV is passed by the SEMI TRUCK unharmed. The SUV driver looks back toured the SEMI TRUCK.

EXT - MOUNTAIN ROAD - DAY

The VOLKS WAGON BUS rams head on into the SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE.  Both vehicles burst into flames as skis and snowboards fly every ware.    

EXT - PICKUP - DAY

The PICKUP crashes threw the rain of snowboards and skis and speeds past the burning vehicles.

INT - SCHOOL BUS - DAY

After checking with the CAMP AIDS to make sure that every one is OK the BUS DRIVER sits back down and starts the bus.  He has just slowly pulled back onto the road again when he spots the SEMI TRUCK coming toured him in the wrong lane. The BUS DRIVER swears under his breath and moves into the other lane to avoid a collision.  

INT - SEMI TRUCK - DAY

Laughing with glee the HELMSMAN turns his vehicle straight for the SCHOOL BUS. The HELMSMAN hits the gas as the NAVIGATOR pulls a cord and an immense foghorn sounds.

HELMSMAN
Ramming speed!

NAVIGATOR
Argg!

INT - SCHOOL BUS - DAY

The BUSS DRIVER is almost panicked and moves the SCHOOL BUS out of the SEMI TRUCK’s way.  Again the SEMI TRUCK moves into the path of the SCHOOL BUS.  Then suddenly.

EXT - PICKUP - DAY

A sawed off double barrel shotgun pokes out the drivers side window, it fires.

EXT - SEMI TRUCK - DAY

One of the right rear tiers of the REFER TRAILER is blown out and the truck drifts to the right away from the SCHOOL BUS and near the ravine.  The right rear corner of the REFER TRAILER hangs over the edge and the remaining tires spins in the empty air for a moment, the blown out tire flies off and down the side of the mountain like a flying black alligator.  

INT - SEMI TRUCK - DAY

The HELMSMAN has a worried look as he tries to regain control of the SEMI TRUCK. He pulls the REFER TRAILER back onto the road and hits the gas.  

EXT - SEMI TRUCK - DAY

Back on the road the SEMI TRUCK Speeds past the SCHOOL BUS swiping the back of the bus with the trailer.  

EXT - SCHOOL BUS - DAY

The BUS DRIVER jumps out the bus and looks at the damage, he is holding a cell phone in his hand. The PICKUP drives up and stops. The BUS DRIVER walks up to the PICKUP

BUSS DRIVER

I think were all right, just shaken up. I'm calling for help now. Are you going after them?

INT – PICKUP - DAY

Still in shadow the PICKUP DRIVER in FEDORA nods and there is the sound of several guns being cocked and chambered.

EXT - PICKUP - DAY

The PICKUP peels away from the SCHOOL BUS

BUS DRIVER

This is just like home!

EXT – PICKUP - DAY

The PICKUP races off down the road after the SEMI TRUCK, several more minor accidents have been left in the wake of the SEMI TRUCK.  The PICKUP weaves past the other cars and slowly catches up with the SEMI TRUCK.

INT - SEMI TRUCK - DAY

The HELMSMAN looks in his rearview mirror and spots the PICKUP.        

HELMSMAN
(Speaking into a tube hanging from the ceiling of the cab)
Captain enemy vessel to the aft,

NAVIGATOR
Argg!

The NAVIGATOR pulls the cord and the foghorn sounds again.

INT – REFFER TRAILER – DAY

The captain pulls down periscope and checks the view.

POV the periscope – DAY

The cross hairs of the periscope show the pickup is gaining on the SEMI TRUCK AND REFER TRAILER.

INT – REFFER TRAILER – DAY

CAPAIN
Argg Put a little spray in our wake

INT – PICKUP - DAY

The PICKUP has almost caught up with the SEMI TRUCK; it's only about ten yards behind. Suddenly the back doors of the REFER TRAILER open and amongst many boxes of cargo three men are standing with weapons ready.  

FIRST MATE aims an automatic shotgun at the FORD PICKUP and fires,

The shotgun blast shatters the windshield.

EXT - PICKUP - DAY

A gloved fist punches threw the shattered glass of the windshield, the drivers head is tilted down to protect the face from flying glass, the top of a brown fedora is all that can be seen.  

CLOSE ON THE TOP OF THE FEDORA HAT

The hat brim fills the screen. As the driver lifts her head, WE SEE the face of FULL GROWN  INDIANA  JANE.

JANE and the front passenger push out the shattered glass and it falls onto the hood of the truck then slides off onto the road. At last we can see the occupants inside.  

INT - PICKUP - DAY

Driving is INDIANA JANE (Henrietta Jane Jones) dressed in a brown shirt and a brown Fedora; there is a small cut on her chin from the shattered glass. In the front passenger seat is Marcy (Marcella Brody) in a catholic school uniform, with a cute little blue beret and glasses. In the rear driver side is LITH ROUND (Wendy Li) garbed in a sleeveless purple karate outfit, with three black belts. In the rear passenger side is SHALLA (Shalla Fatima El-Kahir) dressed in a yellow vest and baggy red pants.

INT - SEMI TRUCK - DAY

ROGER#2 and ROGER#3 raise machine guns to fire into the cab of the truck. INDY hits the gas and the FORD PICKUP bumps into the rear of the REFER TRAILER. A Box tumbles out of the REFER TRAILER and burst open on the hood in a rain of CD’s, several items fall into the cab and bed of the truck. ROGER#2 and ROGER#3 fall out of the REFER TRAILER and onto the hood of the PICKUP. FIRST MATE falls backwards into the REFER TRAILER and is buried in another fall of boxes.

INT - FORD PICKUP - DAY

INDY
Hello Boys.

EXT - FORD PICKUP - Day

INDY hits the brakes and ROGER#2 flies over the FORD PICKUP cab into the truck bed, ROGER#3 is still on the hood holding onto the windshield wipers.  

INT - FORD PICKUP - DAY      

INDY
L.R. be a dear and take out the trash

EXT - FORD PICKUP - DAY

LITHE ROUND lithely climbs out the back window. As ROGER#2 tries to get to his feet he pulls a throwing knife out of his boot. LITH ROUND quickly picks up two DVD boxes from the bed of the pickup. ROGER#2 forcefully hurls the knife and Lithe Round deftly blocks the flying blade with a DVD box.  She sees the movie cover that is impaled with the throwing knife; it is "The Seven Samurai.

LITH ROUND
Bastard you ruined a classic

She hurls the other DVD case, it’s a Hong Kong Porno "Kung Foo Cutie", hitting RODGER#2 between the eyes. The record pirate falls stunned to his knees. With one lithe karate kick she hurls him out the back of the truck onto the road

LITHE ROUND
Kiss my asphalt

SHALLA climbs out the back window into the pickup bed and reaches into the back seat for a mini Gun and mounts it on the roll bar. In less than ten seconds they are off again, LITHE ROUND and SHALLA grab hold of the roll bar as INDY hits the gas.

INT - FORD PICKUP - DAY

ROGER#3 still on the hood attempts to pull a pistol out of his shoulder holster.  MARCY barely looks up from her book (The Hobbit) as she reaches out with an electric cattle prod and touches him on the fore head.  

MARCY
Back to the pits for you, foul beast of Udun, you may not pass.

ROGER#3 convulses briefly then slides off the hood of the PICKUP onto the road.  

Marcy picks up a DVD case that has fallen into the cab

MARCY
Oh The Phantom Menace archive edition DVD with director commentary and deleted scenes
(She throws it out the window)

Marcy picks up another CD case

Coolio it's Quake 10

Marcy opens the glove box and pulls out a lap top computer and begins to install Quake X   

EXT - FORD PICKUP

The PICKUP has caught up with the SEMI TRUCK again.  FIRST MATE and three others are about to fire at the PICKUP when SHALLA blast the back of the REFER TRAILER with the Mini Gun. The ROGER's all duck inside and close the doors.

INT - FORD PICKUP

INDY
Marcy, take the wheel

Marcy
Oh Fudge, I just started the second level

Dejectedly Marcy slides into the drivers seat as INDY lithely crawls out the empty windshield onto the hood.

EXT – MOUNTIAN ROAD - DAY

Now we can see that INDY is wearing brown hiking shorts and has a gun belt with two black whips. INDY kneels on the hood and motions to Marcy to bring the truck closer to the trailer

INDY
(motioning to Marcy)
Move it along side

Marcy slides the old PICKUP alongside the SEMI TRUCK as INDY and SHALLA prepare to climb aboard via a ladder on the rear of the REEFER TRUCK.

INT - REFER TRAILER

Inside the trailer THE CAPTIAN is watching with a periscope mounted on the roof.

THE CAPTIAN
(Into a speaking tube hanging from the ceiling)      
Prepare to repel boarders

FIRST MATE hits a red button and a navel emergency Klaxon sounds

EXT - REFER TRAILER - DAY

INDY and SHALLA jump from the FORD PICKUP and grab the ladder and climb on top of the REFER TRAILER, SHALLA stays near the rear as INDY goes forward in the direction of the cab. A hatch in the roof of the REFER TRAILER opens and 4 men crawl out (FIRST MATE and ROGER 4,5,6) the video pirates are all armed with makeshift weapons like a baseball bat, chain and 2x4. FIRST MATE and ROGER 4 stride toured JANE and ROGERS 5 and 6 approach SHALLA with evil intent.

ROGER#4 rushes at JANE with an upraised baseball bat, Miss Jones lashes out with her whip and ensnares ROGER#4 around the neck, pulling him gasping toured her until his nose impacts with her nimble fist and he melts to his knees.

FIRST MATE sees Jane’s choice of weapon

Sticks and stones will break your bones but whips and chains excite me.

FIRST MATE un coils a 20 foot length of chain and begins to swing it around his head.

Jane and RODGER#1 expertly lash and parry with their preferred weapons as the speeding REFER TRAILER speeds along the mountain road.

SHALLA makes one of those Xena battle crys and leaps to block ROGER#5 and his crowbar with her scimitar.  ROGER#5 over corrects and stumbles off the truck.  

Jane and FIRST MATE are in a tug oh war as their weapons are tangled together

ROGER#6 swings his 2x4 at SHALLA; she blocks his attack with her scimitar. The Blade of the sword is stuck into the wooden board and both try to over power the other.

FIRST MATE jerks on the entwined leather and steel whips and at the same time the truck lurches and INDY falls off the right or passenger side.   She dangles off the side of the truck right behind the cab holding onto the handle of her whip until FIRST MATE lets go of the entangled lines with a triumphant grin

POV INDY’s Hip

The left hand whip is uncoiled  

POV THE SMOKE STACK

The end of the whip wraps about the smoke stack

POV THE CAB OF THE REEFER TRUCK

There is a lithe tan blur across the windshield

SHALLA
Did you forget to tuck in your camels?

ROGER#6
What?

SHALLA knees ROGER#6 in the "camels" and he falls back to the roof of the trailer, the blade of her sword and the timber become unstuck.   He reaches up with his 2x4 and she knocks it away along with some of his fingers.

SHALLA
Allah be praised I have defeated a zero

FIRST MATE having triumphantly watched INDY fall from the right side of the roof turns toured SHALLA and picks up the fallen Crowbar and the baseball bat.

INDY Swings around from the left and both feet hit FIRST MATEin the chest.  He flies off the roof with a yee hoooo heee sound like when Mickey mouse falls off the mountain.

INDY
Did he look excited?

SHALLA
His face showed an expression of extreme excitement.

EXT - REFER TRAILER - DAY

INDY and SHALLA make the way toured the hatch in the roof of the REFER TRAILER.  INDY leans over the hatch and calls down, Ahoy Captain Krunch do you have any candy for two lost little girls.   On the count of 3 they jump down into the REFER TRAILER.  There is the sound of a scuffle,

INDY (VO)
I found the candy.

CAPTIAN (VO)
Arrrg not me Krunch Berries

The CAPTIANS voice fades in an exaltation of breath and there is a thud

EXT – MOUNTIAN  ROAD - DAY

THE old PICKUP speeds up and passing the SEMI TRUCK and disappearing down the road around a corner

MARCY turns the truck into a spin as LITHE ROUND holds onto the roll bar for dear life.  The struck stops in the middle of the road facing the way they came from.  MARCY gets out and reaches into the back seat and pulls out a large metal tube 6 inches in diameter and five feet long with wires and gizmos attached.  She plugs a power cable into the PICKUP's cigarette lighter and the other end into the Elector Magnetic Pulse Bazooka.  MARCY Stands in the middle of the road holding the canon on her shoulder waiting for the SEMI TRUCK

LITHE ROUND
Are you shure that thing will work

MARCY
Don’t worry I have it under control, I've made a few special modifications myself since last time

LITHE ROUND
I have a bad feeling about that

INT  - SEMI TRUCK CAB - DAY

THE SEMI TRUCK comes into view.  The HELMSMAN sees the makeshift road block and hits the Accelerator, the NAVIGATOR laughs with glee as he sounds the fog horn and they both shout  

Ramming Speed!

MARCY fiddles with the EMP CANNON as the SMI TRUCK rappidly aproches

LITHE ROUND
(Calmly)
A Wise man once said, shoot the (Chinease for ****) now

MARCY
Allmost there  Allmost there

A Ragged bolt of lighting shoots from the EMP Bazooka and gouges a hole in the road

MARCY  
Damn Impacted on the surface

INT  - SEMI TRUCK CAB - DAY

THE SEMI TRUCK drives over the new pothole

HELMSMAN
Rough water

NAVIGATOR
Sea Hag off the Bow

LITHE ROUND shoots a sustaned 60 second burst with the Mini Gun into the armored front of the SEM TRUCK, the bullets seam to just bounce off and leave nothing but a few chips and dings in the metal and glass

LITHE ROUND
now Marcy,  and maybe shoot a little higher

MARCY
I’m recharging

Another Ragged bolt of lighting shoots from the EMP Bazooka and gouges out the front of the semi truck.   There is a melted hole ware the engine compartment used to be.  The SEMI TRUCK comes to a stop inches from MARCY.    MARCY looks in the hole and can see into the Cab of the SEMI TRUCK ware the HEMLSMAN and NAVIGATOR are looking out in disbelief.

LITHE ROUND nimbly leaps down from the bed of PICKUP and takes charge of   HEMLSMAN and NAVIGATOR

The back door of the trailer opens INDY and SHALLA lead the hand cuffed CAPTIAN to the front of the truck.  

CAPTIAN
I would have got away with except for you Raider Chicks    

There is a Alarm from the PICKUP, MARCY still holding the Bazooka on her shoulder turns around, knocking HELMSMAN out with the aft portian of the tube.   She walks to the PICKUP and opens the glove box, she takes out her lap top and puts it on the fender of the PICKUP  

MARCY
Oh You Have mail
Marcy slowly turns the laptop around for Jane to read      

INDY        
She looks at the display on the laptop computer

CUT TO: INDIANA JANE’s POV  

BOSTON MERCY HOSPITAL

DEAR MS. JONES, I REGRET TO INFORM YOU
THAT COMPLICATIONS IN YOUR GRANDFATHER'S
CONDITION HAS RESULTED IN HIS PASSING
AWAY. YOUR IMMEDIATE RETURN IS REQUESTED.

DISSOLVE TO:

A TOMBSTONE WHICH READS:

HENRY JONES JR.

BORN: JULY 4, 1899  Died: MAY 29, 1998

BELOVED HUSBAND TO WIFE MARION

HONORED FATHER TO SON ABNER
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 11:15:48 am »
I'm not reading that for two reasons:

1) I'd rather wait for the cinematic experience
2) I'm too lazy to read all that :P

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 06:29:39 pm »
Plus I think it might be fake just cause of the misspelled words.
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 06:51:59 pm »
Obviously the “Misspelled” words were put there on purpose so they can track what copy of the script was leaked
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 02:41:43 am »
LOL, totally fake. If this was the true script, and it got leaked that easily, I would know from a better source, as a friend of mine owns a Cinema.

Thats how I know the budget of the live action Halo movie. :D

Heck, even the fourth ones script isn't know. Jeff Nathanson is the script writer, and the script recently just got finished, I heard. Though, I have also heard they have gone through a few scripts by now. The one Jeff did, both Steven Spielberg and George Lucas liked, so, even if they finish the fourth movie, a fifth one is far from guranteed.

Its a good script-like style though. I didn't read the whole thing, though, as I am tired.