Author Topic: It's been a while  (Read 1923 times)

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
It's been a while
« on: January 20, 2006, 07:00:29 pm »
Hey. How are things goin? I became a member of this board last spring with the name Paladin Cecil. I posted several messages here, but I lost access when I tried to change my e-mail address and after that, I didn't know if I'd get access here again. When I tried to change my e-mail address, I thought I had changed it, but I never got any e-mail replies, so I had to change it back and after I tried to log in, I couldn't get in and I had no idea how I'd be able to post here again, so I tried to join with a slightly different name and thankfully, it worked. It sucks not being able to log in to a message board and for those who want to change their e-mail address, I want to warn you that you'll have to call the Internet company in order to do that. I thoght it was something you could do at will and after finding out the hard way that you can't do that, I called them about it and they explained the reason.

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
It's been a while
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 08:17:34 am »
If you want to change your email address that this board recognizes, you don't have to call any Internet company, just contact one of the board administrators here. If you want me to try to track down and restore your account, send me a private message. What was your account name? What email addresses did you have attached to it?
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
It's been a while
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 05:38:15 pm »
Actually, it's okay. I don't mind my current situation. But thanks for the offer.