Author Topic: LOST  (Read 3172 times)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
LOST
« on: January 13, 2006, 12:38:59 pm »
Well, alot of us talk about it on the forums, so I think we should have a thread about it! xD;;

Um, for people who don't know about ABC's 'LOST'... you've missed like, a giant chunk of Pop-culture. ._.;; And you should run out and rent/buy the DVD's because SEROIUSLY GUYS. It's sooo good. You won't be dissapointed.
o rly?
ya rly.

And yeah, it was NOTHING to do with Anime, Japan, Kumoricon... Well... There's a Korean couple. xD But still... nothing to do with anything like that.

So... I don't even think it needs to be said that there are Spoilers  , but I will make it big and red anyway.

So, this past episode was really awesome! It was really sad tooo. D:
But that monster! :o omg. I freaked out. I always wondered if the people who were dropped on the island, where they like set up by Darhma to be replacements? Ehh, not likely, but I'd like to know what the jack is going oonnn.
I'm also wondering where Walt is. I have it recorded on my DVR, and I'm gonig to go back and look at it because (OFCOURSE) they cut off the computer screen before you could see where Michael was supposed to go.

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
LOST
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 12:17:13 pm »
YES.  I have to echo Neko_chan's statement.  LOST IS AWESOME.
I am a person who typically doesn't buy into hype around a show and when there is lots of hype I just decide it isn't worth it.  Well, belive me, LOST is as good as everyone says it is.  BELIEVE THE HYPE.  

a
n
y
w
a
y

yeah, this last episode was pretty good, but I was obviously expecting more.  On Regis and Kelly the actress who plays Kate said that they would explain what the 'monster' was.  Well, all they did was give us a good look at it.  Some people speculate that it is something that picks out and 'tests' people on the island and removes those who are 'bad' for the island/dharma project or whatever.  

Interesting enough that Jack was almost pulled in the ground by it and Locke is the only other person who has seen the monster face to face and survived.
The trick is not minding.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
LOST
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 12:50:31 pm »
Quote from: "rarnom"
YES.  I have to echo Neko_chan's statement.  LOST IS AWESOME.
I am a person who typically doesn't buy into hype around a show and when there is lots of hype I just decide it isn't worth it.  Well, belive me, LOST is as good as everyone says it is.  BELIEVE THE HYPE.  

a
n
y
w
a
y

yeah, this last episode was pretty good, but I was obviously expecting more.  On Regis and Kelly the actress who plays Kate said that they would explain what the 'monster' was.  Well, all they did was give us a good look at it.  Some people speculate that it is something that picks out and 'tests' people on the island and removes those who are 'bad' for the island/dharma project or whatever.  

Interesting enough that Jack was almost pulled in the ground by it and Locke is the only other person who has seen the monster face to face and survived.

Yay. XD Someone replieeeddd. I thought that this would just become be talknig about LOST...
I really wonder where you would go... down the hole? And like, what the jack was going on with Kate seeing the horses? x_x Everyones on drugs on that island...

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
LOST
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 01:43:33 pm »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
And like, what the jack was going on with Kate seeing the horses? x_x Everyones on drugs on that island...

Didn't Sawyer see them too??  That was crazynuts.

Do you watch '24' at all?  That started up on Sunday.  Love that show.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
LOST
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 08:52:43 am »
with skool and work for me i barly watch any tv so i havent seen one episode at all my bad
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
LOST
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 09:22:00 am »
Quote from: "rarnom"
And like, what the jack was going on with Kate seeing the horses? x_x Everyones on drugs on that island...

Didn't Sawyer see them too??  That was crazynuts.

Do you watch '24' at all?  That started up on Sunday.  Love that show.

He did? x_x I don't remember that, but I don't have a very good memory sooo...

What do you think about the Black Rock/Gaint old Ship? I'm also really wondering where... that... guy... went. The one that was in the hatch to begin with? Didn't he like, run away? x_x

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
LOST
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 01:43:57 pm »
What do you think about the Black Rock/Gaint old Ship? I'm also really wondering where... that... guy... went. The one that was in the hatch to begin with? Didn't he like, run away? x_x

Yeah, that black rock stuff seems like ancient history now.  I am sure that one guy, Desmond I think his name was will show up again.  He has to.  

Regarding last night's ep:

cool things:  

-got more 'others' stuff, we got an idea about where there hideout/territory was.  Sucks that they had to give up their weapons.

-Finally explained why Jack and his wife split.  It is interesting and I guess it just goes with his character.  He is a person who is always concerned about the welfare of other people, but at the same time fails to help those closest to him.  I mean though, seriously, that relationship was doomed from the beginning I say.  She was so twitterpated with him and then of course things would cool off and it wouldn't be the same.  (I am glad it did explain something because I was at first like 'another Jack flashback??  jeez...')

-the 'train an army' line.   :twisted:

not cool:

-not enough Sayid.  Seriously, I love that character and he has been pretty MIA these past two episodes.

-still frustrating little info about those questions we all want answered.

and I am just waiting for the episode that they don't enter the numbers in time.   :twisted: