Author Topic: Ummmm, what just happened?  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Ummmm, what just happened?
« on: January 09, 2006, 05:44:29 pm »
Hello,
Last night I tried to log on to the forum but it showed me that I couldn't log on.  In fact, after checking around a little, I noticed that my account was gone including every single one of my posts and every topic that I started.  I also noticed that Kurimono's account was gone as well.

What happened?  There was a two hour difference between when I last posted and when I checked and realized what happened.  I figure it had be some kind of computer gliche but I would like some closure on this.

Offline temp_rarnom

• Oni
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 06:15:35 pm »
Same thing happened to me.  I noticed it this morning, thus the 'temp' account I created.  I sent guspasho a PM, but no word yet.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 09:23:45 am »
ohmygosh! x_x
That really sucks. I was on anowther froum, not related to this forum and like, it deleted a bunch of accounts and all the posts. x_x Mine was deleted on there.

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 09:47:37 am »
Well, thank god my account is still working. Sorry guys. It has got to be a technical glitch.

No one got deleted because of anything we didn't approve of. If your account deleted, make a temp one and we'll see if we can do some sort of database restoration. I don't know if our server does automatic backups or not so we shall have to wait and see.
2008 Facilities Liaison