Author Topic: Announcement  (Read 7903 times)

Offline BakazokuChris

• Cabbit
Announcement
« on: December 09, 2005, 12:26:51 pm »
I just want everyone to know that I am no longer a part of the Bakazoku. There where some personal differences that could not be fixed so I have bowed out, I have nothing against my friends and wish them all the luck in the world but I can not be a part of there journey any longer. I hope you all will still welcome me and allow me to entertain you with my antics and still call me friend.
As for me personally I have always tried to stand firm in my beliefs and tried to act more then say, but I find that I have not been that way for some time and that is a great injustice to my friends and to myself and I am very sorry for that but will try and better myself that I may be worthy of the friends I have and of those who I have yet to meet.  

Chris

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
Announcement
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 01:17:24 pm »
Noooo!!! :(

You will always be welcome at K-con, Chris!
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
Announcement
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 01:28:31 pm »
always welcome ^_^
MiYaVi

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Announcement
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 02:24:23 pm »
Chris, you were there when me and my younger brother were first time newbi con goers, in the first cosplays i sewed, me in my pikachu and he in his link you met us in the hallway you called link brother and gave us our first glomp, we weren't sure we belonged and were nervouse about our cosplays, you made us feel welcomed and like we blonged there
there is no question, you always welcomed and called friend
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
Announcement
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 04:54:37 pm »
u and my good friend Dee-Dee were the only black people there!! so u guys were all like 'brothers gotta ick 2gether' or sumthing like that..haha
MiYaVi

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Announcement
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 04:58:27 pm »
You shall always be known as friend to me :)

besides u hugged me after kcon 04 LOL so U rock
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Announcement
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 05:32:09 pm »
We love you Chris!

I'll make sure you get some complimentary Pocky deliveries whenever Pocky Club sees you!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Announcement
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 09:55:42 pm »
We will always call you our friend and will always welcome you Chris.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Announcement
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 11:56:41 pm »
Awww! Are you still coming to the cons? We'll miss you!

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Announcement
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2005, 12:52:38 am »
hey man sorry that you been having problems your humor is like mine so  I will always hope to see you at a con yeah you rocked and also gave me my first con hug at the con and afterwards, that being at the staff dinner at that awesome chinese resturant which my friends and I were at when they were having it. well I hope to see you at k con 06!
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
Announcement
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2005, 02:16:46 am »
i'll sing to u at next k-con haha
MiYaVi

Offline The_Dragon_Alchemist

• Cabbit
Announcement
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2005, 05:33:00 pm »
chris it was a honer to meet you when you were in the bakazuku and it will still be a honer to meet you when you not with the bakazuku but you have to come to the nexdt k-con man you were one cool *** mofo to hang out with man

The Dragon Alchemist

PS dose this mean that we can call out Butternut one last time at the con man that going to suck if we cant me and my friends were going to do at opening cermaony but i gess we cant any more
I Am Col. Rokin Drakonies The Dragon Alchemsit of The Darkseage Alchemist of the State Military now get out of the way ive got people to help, things to blow up, a state to piss off! Were the hell are the rest of my Alchemist

Offline Shinigami Ryuuku

• Sailor Scout
    • http://Violent-Hatred.deviantart.com
Announcement
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2005, 10:22:15 pm »
o.o....I still Less than three you! *tackle* you were the coolest when I cosplayed int the contest with you. I luffed the Black Gai XDD

:3

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
Announcement
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2005, 01:53:04 pm »
Of course we still love you Chris!  You're always welcome with the K-con crowd!

*hugs*

While we love the bakazoku, we don't JUST love you because of the cosplay group.

We love ya because you're Chris.  And that's not ever gonna change.
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
Announcement
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2005, 03:42:24 pm »
Ever since I started cosplaying and was unsure of how my costumes turned out you always came up and told me they( Zabuza,Chado,Kurogane) were awesome, I'll always look forward to seeing you.
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline cupcake_abuser_zooshi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DA
Announcement
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 07:51:15 pm »
Oh no!  :(  That's too bad! We'll always welcome you back Chris! I hope we'll still get to see you next year.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Announcement
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2005, 05:33:04 am »
That's unfortunate to hear. :( I hate hearing about breakups within a group, but not being on the inside, there are an endless number of potential reasons that I wouldn't know about. So, I guess you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

I heard someone say something along the lines of "we don't love you JUST because you're in Bakazoku"... on the contrary; you were one of the first reasons I started liking the Bakazoku bunch. ;) Seeing Chris at a con always lightens the atmosphere (especially with a little bit of alcohol mixed in :D).

Don't you dare stop coming to cons, now!! You don't need to be onstage to be a lot of fun; don't you dare deny it. :)
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
You're too sweet!
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2005, 08:06:36 am »
I hope from the notes of overwhelming support you gather that we love you, man! You are the sweetest guy, and make the con more fun all around.

I'll never forget you reaction when we were posing for a photo, pretending to lift up my skirt, and you lifted it a little too high... I swear you actually blushed. (I was wearing full converage spankies underneath btw).

You bring so much joy to the convention. We'll be so happy to have you there in '06.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline BakazokuChris

• Cabbit
Thanks everybody
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2005, 12:39:14 pm »
And I will still be coming to cons and hanging out with everybody. I'm just lucky and honored to have people who like me so tee hee.  :) <-- Very happy

Offline Thejew

• Chibi
Announcement
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2005, 02:23:53 am »
Man you are always welcome, and most definetly a friend Indeed! You signed my Shirt and my K-con 05' poster.
You should come up and chill with the Goggle Squad sometime.

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
Announcement
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2005, 10:05:29 pm »
I can't wait to see you chris!!! at upcomeing cons *Hugs*
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry
America depends on Jacket

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
Announcement
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2005, 12:13:22 am »
Sorry to hear about your problems Chris, and the breaking away from Bakazoku. Always know that we're here for you if you even need a ear to chew on, never forget that. Despite leaving the group, here's hoping we'll see your smiling personality at future conventions and get-togethers. :)