Author Topic: Sakuracon 2018 Hotel - Need 1 more roomie!  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Sakuracon 2018 Hotel - Need 1 more roomie!
« on: March 07, 2018, 12:35:19 pm »
Hello, I have a spot open at the Renaissance Hotel for Sakuracon 2018. It's the cheapest priced of the hotels so you won't find a lower priced room.
Fair warning, I am not in charge of any sleeping arrangements, you all need to talk about it yourselves, but someone will be on the floor. One of our roomies normally likes the floor, so there's a chance she's willing to let you have he bed spot.

The cost for your share of the stay will be $119.

Rules:
-Must be 18+.
-Obvious don't break the law or hotel rules.
Don't bring random strangers to the room. If you need someone to come with while you grab something, that's fine, but if you want them to hang out in the room for a while, please let me know and we can meet up so I can know who they are first.
-Even though pot is legal now, we do not like it, and would rather not smell it all weekend in the room. If you smoke it, please don't have it in the room.
-Don't come in wasted..We don't need things broken.
-If you come in when others are sleeping, don't make tons of noise.
-I require the room payment via Paypal on 3/23. This is because the money takes time to get from paypal to my bank. If it isn't on my bank account on thursday when I check in, then they will refuse to let anyone check in.

Check in is Thursday (3/29) and check out is Sunday (4/1).
We are required to be out of the room by noon. If you are not out by then, I get charged, and will be pissed.

If you would like to be in the room, you can comment on this thread, or message me.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 12:37:27 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »