Poll

Who's going to Sakura Con!!

What's your Cosplay going to be?
0 (0%)
is this going to be your first time going to Sakura Con?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Sakura Con 2018  (Read 4318 times)

Offline Mr Strawberry

• Cabbit
Sakura Con 2018
« on: November 06, 2017, 04:20:22 pm »
I plan on attending Sakura Con, I got my registration taken care of and a room booked.
I also got space for roomies! Let me know if your interested.

Also as a fun question what's your cosplay going to be?
I'm going as Full Frontal from Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 09:12:59 pm by Mr Strawberry »
"A vessel does not think for itself, it acts in accordance with the collected will that has been poured into it. It does this to ensure humanities survival."

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Sakura Con 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 10:24:58 pm »
How do you have a hotel already? They haven't gone up yet. Unless you're fine paying more for a hotel that'll likely cost much less when they go up on the site..
Anyway, I'll be attending. It's my main con. I'll have Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2, and if we decide to bring them, our Sword Art Online Hollow Realization created characters cosplays. Vanessa from Summoners War is a hopeful maybe, but it's gonna be a hard one to get finished.

Offline Mr Strawberry

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 03:59:01 pm »
Oh, I didn't know about the hotel deals. In that case I will get one of those :-)
"A vessel does not think for itself, it acts in accordance with the collected will that has been poured into it. It does this to ensure humanities survival."

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 04:34:26 pm »
Yea, on Sakuracon's website, there's a "Hotels" tab. Clicking that brings you to a page that has another "Hotel" tab selection within the list on the page. Clicking that will bring you to the start of the agreement for booking, which isn't up yet, but will be pretty soon here. You'll get cheaper rates by using that method, for all the hotels in the general area. They contract like, 12 hotels in the area. The cheapest being the Renaissance, but we had some pretty bad stuff happen there last year (and it's all around not that good of a stay. It's been the only hotel I can afford for a while now, and it sucks).

We're gonna try for the Crowne Plaza. Which is one block closer to the con, and directly across the street from the back entrance to the park.

Offline Mr Strawberry

• Cabbit
Re: Sakura Con 2018
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 09:12:29 pm »
Ok!!! Update!!

Same as before I'm going to Sakura Con!
I'm leaving for Seattle thursday(29th). Does anyone need a ride?
Also I have a room with space available( the room Is through the Sakura Con special deals)
Post up if your interested or contact me at (503)970-6538.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Sakura Con 2018
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 12:25:34 pm »
Ok!!! Update!!

Same as before I'm going to Sakura Con!
I'm leaving for Seattle thursday(29th). Does anyone need a ride?
Also I have a room with space available( the room Is through the Sakura Con special deals)
Post up if your interested or contact me at (503)970-6538.
So I got a question for ya then. right now, are you the only one in your room? If you are the only one in that room so far and are looking for roomies, would you be down for being in someone else's room? We have one space left. It's make it cheaper than you're gonna pay in other hotels (we have the cheapest hotel), and you'd have a room. The only thing is, you might have to use the floor. We aren't 100% on that though. One of our roomies LIKES the floor, and if she doesn't mind, then boom, you got a bed. If you did this, the cost would be $119 for your stay.

If you already have other people in the room you already have, or just don't want to, it's all good. We're just really in need of one more person so the cost goes down for each of us lol