Author Topic: Teach in Japan Panel Idea - Government vs Private Company  (Read 2512 times)

Offline DasBombadillo

• Sailor Scout
Teach in Japan Panel Idea - Government vs Private Company
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:39:41 pm »
I've recently returned from teaching English in Japan for the second time in four years, and it got me thinking this might be something con attendees might want to hear about.  More specifically, the details about how to pursue such a job, what you need to have to prepare for it, what to keep in mind, etc.  I've worked both through the JET Program and through a private dispatch company to do the work, so I could also share a compare/contrast between the two.  This is all highly theoretical but I thought it might be an idea for a panel that people might be interested in.  I'd be sure to leave time at the end of the discussion for Q&A and all that, since ultimately this'd be a panel for people to learn more about the experience. 

Does this sound like a panel anyone would be interested in seeing?  Any suggestions on what other dimensions to add in to flesh out the idea, providing people are interested in it?
2018 Plans: St. Gloriana Girls College tanker (Girls und Panzer), Kanan Matsuura (LL! Sunshine), Kitakami (KanColle) and possibly cafe maid.